Chapter 8: The Magical Girl & Hero Fake Battle And Aim for the King
299 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: The Magical Girl & Hero Fake Battle And Aim for the King

As one would say it, time goes by so quickly, it had been a total of ten days after Sae decided to train Karin herself, it was now time for them to truly shine Maria had already set things in motion with her organization skills to make what they want happen. All that was left was to mock battle before doing the deed. The coliseum was filled to the brim with people and even broadcasted to the outside with people watching from all angles all over the kingdom. The king smiled as he raised his voice to announce what was to occur.

"Now then we of the Royal Court shall see who is stronger between these two, the summoned Hero or the Dragonslayer. Show us how trustworthy you are by proving your strength!"

The shady king spoke with a proud lisp which annoyed both Sae and Karin who wanted to sigh but were forced to cool down as it would ruin all their planning. As proposed by the king they were to use their strongest skills and attacks however they had something else in mind when he said this, they would use upgraded versions of this world's skills and spells avoiding the king and the whole nation from gaining an insight of their arsenal.

"Any issues with this idea?"

"No"

"Nothing much to say"

"Then I do say begin and wow us"

"Well then Shishou its time for me to surpass you"

"Come and show me your strength"

The swords clashed in an instant as Karin thrusted her sword into Sae's who was open at that moment, with a smile on her face she pushed her back towards the end of the stadium shocking her a bit. She went to the side avoiding her sword swing this was the world's body strengthening it was enough to shatter this stadium with Karin's power this was as serious as she could get. The power in her legs were boosted by the mana which she circulated in her body as she drove into the defense mode using force fields to protect herself from her students serious attacks narrowly dodging the first attack that came her way, she responded with a side clash that allowed her to intercept the attack creating a gust of wind that blew amongst them. Pacing themselves backwards they each cruised towards each other clashing once more as the crowd was getting more and more riled in by their actions, the king was being baited into defenselessness. As shown by Maria who was thoroughly researching his patterns and the results were astonishing the item around his neck was the cause of it all inducing hypnosis even of the Great Goddess Magical Girl Athena, made from a fragment of a past Maou this was enough to enslave even the entire nation, so they focused on using attacks that seemed real but incredibly weak with a clash from within. Right when they had made each other create a dust cloud that made things quite unclear. Both Sae and Karin threw a magic bullet right at the king piercing and shattering the necklace.

"Eh?"

It was something that had occurred within the split seconds such that the king did not notice it until a few minutes pass, the girls stop fighting and stand silently staring at the king.

"What is it O Great King-sama?"

"Did something important particularly happen especially with the thing on your neck"

"WHAT?!You were the cause of this ?! How did you notice its power of hypnosis rather how did it not affect you?!"

"Strong magical girls having fought many enemies tend to have resistances towards a lot of things and one of them being a brainwashing and hypnosis magic. Its so sad to see everyone happily obeying your orders when you slaughtered the original royal family and weaseled your way to this throne through bloodshed and distrust, I wouldn't want to serve a scumbag like you"

"Even summoning me the Hero in order to use me as a sword to wage war against other nations instead of the Demon King, its pretty deplorable"

The connection with the broadcast cuts off as the king starts to laugh at this situation looking down on them as if they were weaker than him.

"You leave me no choice but to defeat you and make you my exclusive night slaves. I will force you down into the very pits of despair you stupid girls!"

"This is where the true fight begins Karin"

"Understood Shishou"

Sae and Karin enter a world of monochrome as Lance who was at the top of the VIP section reserved for royalty now appears on ground level invading their attack ranges with ease but this was still within the manageable boundaries to Sae who has dealt with a certain witch who could do the same but even better with her speciality being time and space. She grabs Karin and pushes her upwards to save her from the incoming attack replacing her instead and receiving the clash before flipping her body and kicking Lance in the face distancing herself as she does so with Karin dropkicking him into the ground which cracks into pieces before doing the same as Sae.

"Haaaah how is this even possible?"

"This is a world of frozen time and space I knew immediately as soon as I entered its zone."

"Then you know what happens here cannot be recorded by the outside world don't you I am always prepared. Just give it up and become my slaves already"

Sae thrusts her sword inwards to avoid the slice which was coming her way and makes his sword crash into the ground right next to her, Karin takes the opportunity to swing her fist into his stomach sending him flying. Sae doesn't allow him him to rest at all as she pushes through her sword to his blind spot which Lance dodges only to see a sea of flames which comes crashing down onto his body sending him spiraling down to the ground. Lance wipes off the blood coming from his mouth, eyes open wide filled with confusion.

(WHAT IS THIS?!!THESE GIRLS SHOULD NOT BE THIS STRONG?!!THIS IS ABSURD?!!)

"Heh now die"

He teleports with the intention of surprising them and aims at the both of them who are cruising towards him, he throws a magic bomb that swallows them whole. He sighs that he managed to catch them all by surprise but then this is quickly cut off as he turns around quickly to see the both of them very much alive swinging their swords at him. With great effort he manages to stop both swords at the same time but is shocked to even that vanish as they both kick him in different parts, one foot on the face and the other on the stomach causing him to crash into the coliseum wall standing up once more with a very desperate look on his face.

"Hey girls why don't you become my subordinates I promise you will get a higher position than even the royal court mage, why don't you accept huh?I have killed many people up until this point I slaughtered even the royal family and made everyone forget about them but that is because I wanted to make this nation mine and even greater I have power to do so, with your help we can capture this continent and make nations kneel before us"

"We do not want power from a dying fool who just confessed everything to the world"

"What do you mean confessed everything to the world?Only you, me and that Hero are inside of this space I created"

"Apparently he doesn't know shall we enlighten him Master?"

"Yes please do"

"From the very moment we entered this space there were a few people who were not affected by your hypnosis, such as the Guild Master of the Capital and Master's maid Stolas who made devices under Master's instruction to be added onto this arena for example the recorder Metatron that records everything even in frozen time viewing it all to the outside world as we speak"

"?!"

"Then the second device Erebus that breaks conditions as these and puts everything back to normal"

"Oi oi you know jokes are meant to be laughed right?"

"Sorry but looks like the joke is on you"

Sae clicks her finger shattering the time barrier that the fake king Lance had set with the crowd angry as they can be at him, but one being was far much more terrifying.In their previous world there was one person both Sae and Rin avoided to anger, that was Athena-sensei. She was descending from above with a elegant smile that had a ghastly aura of a Hannya with the image of a Nio statue standing behind her.

"Well then Lance-kun 🎶 it is time for me to start punishing you"

"Wait, its not tr-"

Before Lance is given a chance to say another word he is instantly stabbed through by several spears which appear from the ground. Yet all of these had avoided vital spots on purpose with Athena coming close to his face with her smile widening as she does so.

"We are going to have so much fun together Lance-kun kukukukukukukukukukuku"

"He is screwed now"

"So dead"

Athena leaves the now quiet coliseum as a new dawn began to happen from then on. The scandal shakes the entire nation as well as neighboring nations who were caught up in his hypnosis it was time to choose another more trustworthy king and thus Sae and co. were dragged into the issue.

"So Great Hero and Dragonslayer-sama who should we elect as our new king?"

""Rick""

"EHHHHHHH?!"

"Yes Rick is a worthy candidate for King he is diligent and does his work plus he is loved by everyone"

"Indeed that is the truth"

"He has led us through rough times"

"Made us laugh through the sad times"

"Inspected the soldiers and made them feel welcome"

"Yes Rick is suitable as king"

"The fuck stoooooooooop!!!!!I ain't ready to die yet!!!!"

"Quit your whining Rick you are now the king, hehehehehehe as I am the queen"

"Sigh ah well just have to accept it"

And so the issue at the royal capital was over, it was now time for Sae to return to her town and live her days off as a carefree adventurer.

8