Epilogue 2: Flags, Flags Everywhere
278 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Epilogue: Flags, Flags Everywhere

Sae was relaxing in the sun as she began to think of walking down the street whilst in the sky as she floated in the air. She landed safely on the ground and looked forward as she stared at the place which had been causing her trouble for some time, smiling she was going to go back to her old rustic days.

"All's well that ends well"

Sae smiled as she looked to the sky once again, the face of her smile was enough to make anyone falling love with her.

"I guess I am going to continue living a carefree life from now on huh?Wait isn't that a flag?"

She kicked off the idea and started to hurry to her inn which was peaceful and calm it was such that the thoughts of a flag had disappeared.

"Oh Sae-sama we wanted to tell you that a special guest is waiting for you"

That sinking feeling made her thoughts go in the direction of an army campaign. She walked to the restaurant part of the inn. In front of her was the stereotype of a wizard with long white hair and a luxurious robe.

"Before you ask questions I want you to join my academy as a teacher and you have no objection to this whatsoever, if you refuse you will be a student"

This was it, the flag she shouldn't have thought of.

9