Prologue 3: The Magical Girl Is Invited To The International Magical Academy of Bandor
202 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue 3: The Magical Girl Is Invited To The International Magical Academy of Bandor

Sae froze mid-sipping as she stared at the old man who had entered the inn's guest area.

"Eh?"

"I am certain you are surprised by such a sudden and abrupt request that is to be expected"

Of course!After she had sent up a flag before entering here it was much expected, but this right here was in clear violation of how flags could run because it was as if it was speed running itself to head straight for Sae. Wasn't a flag supposed to activate like tomorrow or the day after tomorrow? She had already brought it to life however she could not give up now hence why she smiled as she could just talk her way out of it.

"So may I enquire why I was chosen?"

"Your skill despite displaying low leveled spells was remarkably exceptional, it was impressive to see the level of control you had on such spells. To add to your selection you were highly recommended by Athena-sama. It is said that you were the one who personally trained the Hero of this nation on how to stabilize her magic and some basics in magical combat which she made use of in the battle with Lance, her skill is also fairly high as well"

"......"

Yes she had been the one who trained Karin yet failed to notice that would one day be used against her in another form, she wanted to slap him for saying this and running away but then again that would take the effort of having to escape this castle town, then heading to the bounders whilst keeping a low profile which was a hard thing because Athena knew how she looked like and it would be possible for her to even make her life harder because she had a sample of her magic signature there was nothing to be done.

"Alright then when shall I start?"

"Excellent I knew that you wouldn't refuse my offer, we at the school shall also be inviting your companion Rin was it? And your servant Stolas, as well as the Hero who is going to be learning even more magic intermediate and advanced at the Academy so I am certain you will not be alone within the compounds of the Academy"

"Yeah of course I won't be lonely"

"Well then Sae-dono I thank you for accepting to be a teacher to one of our classes and until we meet again this time at the academy!!"

He vanished leaving Sae alone in the guest area of the inn, not wanting to embarrass herself she teleports to her room and begins to let out her swirling dark emotions.

"DAMN IT OLD MAN AT LEAST ALLOW ME TO FEEL FRUSTRATED!!WHAT TYPE OF FLAGS ARE GONNA COME MY WAY AFTER I AM DONE WITH THIS NOW?!!!"

"Oi you brat you are making noise! I am busy trying to sleep here!!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU PIG I AM BEING FRUSTRATED HERE GO GET STEPPED ON BY A SADISTIC DOMINATRIX!!!"

"UWAAAAH?!"

She sighed as she messaged everything she just heard to both Rin and Stolas as well Karin just to be safe. Each excluding Karin who already knew and was making preparations to go ahead of them arrived at the inn with expression of resignation at the same time their faces were filled with excitement.

"Allow me to recollect the information in detail Master. We are to be transferred from the Royal Palace to this International Magic Academy of Bandor respectively as two students, a teacher and her servant correct?"

"Yes most likely"

"This is going to be fun "

"Really?"

"I've regained the power I had when I was at my peak before I died after a dream of this angel who said she was going to give me everything I had because I suffered because of her."

"Oh?"

"She was also calling you Sae-sama"

"Eh?I do not know about anything about that however I did talk to her"

"Must be my imagination"

"Maybe, what about you Stolas?"

"I will service Master as usual as your servant"

"Hmm great then, time to go then to the Magic Academy" 

5