Chapter 9: The Magical Girl Makes A Grand Appearance At The Magical Academy
199 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 9: The Magical Girl Makes A Grand Appearance At The Magical Academy

The sky was without a doubt not conducive for flight via sky carriage, the rainclouds had filled up the sky and seemed like a closely knit woolen sweater. This made Sae happy because she wouldn’t have to go to that stupid magic academy today and relax for a few more days. However….

“Do not worry I have an excellent solution for this?”

“Heeh?Sensei has a solution to this?”

“Yes. Seeing is believing follow me Sae-chan”

As one would have thought everyone was in the palace when the clouds did their wonderful work on a sunny day even raining a little to threaten the trip to the Magic Academy. Athena-sensei walks down from the west wing and at the corridor which is located at the center of the two wings of the palace, the guards let her past to a dead end which she easily taps with her wand twice before a sci-fi like panel displays enough to her with a scanner that reads all of them and opens up. To Sae it felt like she had returned back to her original world, the level of technology seemed to insult the exterior of the royal palace and most surprising of all was the huge air ship whose design was similar to the Nagato battle ships of her previous world. This seemed to be what she was well known for, Sae gulped as she was rather glad that she hadn’t ran away otherwise she would be seeing this enormous thing that would have easily fit in with one of the star ships from Galaxy Wars.

“Welcome to my Magic Institute, the leading magic unit within the kingdom, striving to making this kingdom highly advanced in technology and people’s lives easier. This thing right here is the first of its kind its a battle airship. We are going to be using this to advertise ourselves and reassure our allies”

“She has recreated the technology from our world using the basics in this world. As expected of Sensei”

“You can praise more you know ?”

“Geez”

“Enter , we have a long yet short journey, what I mean by that is this airship can travel at high speeds, think of a bullet train in the air”

“”WHOA SENSEI?!”

The two screamed at the high spec quality of the air battleship it felt like a true dream one could even say it was a fantasy they wanted to live on for a long time. Thus their journey into the skies began with a roar that could be mistaken for a dragon’s.

A new term was beginning once more, the fresh wind came in the form of the first years who were applying for the International Magic Academy of Bandor, the guild knight who was stationed at the gate was overlooking the safety of the students, she stood at one of the towers making sure that were was nothing coming from the forests or the sky. 

“Alright then, it is time for us to start preparations of closing the gate putting the barrier up”

“Lady Melty”

“Yes?”

“Look there in the distance”

“What is i-?!”

Stopping her sentence midway she froze as the sky was suddenly darkened by something massive flying over them, it was shaped like a gigantic metallic ship which defied its fate of being on the water and cut through the air like a bird. Such technology shouldn’t exist unless it was from the Holy Kingdom, but that is when her shock increased even more as it landed a good distance away from the academy the flag that it held was that of the Rosalia Kingdom which was close to the Theocracy and Holy Kingdom, the nation which feigned its poorness had been hiding its cards well, such thoughts ran in Melty’s head as she watched this beast finally land. If one was to consider this ability of a floating battleship any enemy would tremble in their boots as this god of the skies would immediately overturn any losing battle into a victory.

“Hou didn’t she come shocking us all”

“H-Headmaster?!”

“This is what Rosalia was hiding under that Goddess’ Wings”

“Y-You don’t mean this was Athena-sama’s creations?!”

“It is, that woman is a genius in magic she deserves to be headmaster even more than I?One would say that magic is limitless and the only thing that can be limited is the imagination. This is the basic fundamental of the purest form of magic”

The ship opened revealing Sae, Rin, Stolas and Athena who walked towards the gate where Bandor just laughed.

“You idiot I could tell you were coming but this is rather too much isn’t it?”

“Bandor you know its funny coming from you, don’t you usually say every mage should have a explosive entrance , this was mine”

“Fuhahahahahahaahahaha INDEED I did say that, I welcome you to my humble school”

“Pleased to be here”

“Take care of us well”

“We will be in your care for some time”

The time had come for everyone to see the skills of the first years, it was a nice performance but the one who stole the hearts of many was the Hero who came from Rosalia it was obvious she was totally unrivaled in her strength but came to increase her skills so se could go and defeat the demon king’s army and destroy it once and for all. The trial for the students was to face off against a renowned teacher who would fight them until they became unconscious, it was rather simple at the same time very difficult to execute because said renowned teachers were strong hailing at the top of their ranks in the Mage’s and Adventurer’s guilds. Everyone was watching what was going on within the stadium as this served as both an academy town. Thus the students and townsfolk were entertainment for them.

“Okay I think that is it for today, obviously we enjoyed the feast from watching the Hero, huh?What’s this?It seems we have another student”

“A filthy demihuman?Tch let her come in”

“Matt you know you ain’t supposed to say that”

“Who cares, all that matters is strength and I do not see a single shred of it”

“It seems another student has been added to the roster, she hails from the Mephisto Hueria clan, her name is Rin Fatalis”

The teacher called Matt swept his head backwards and started laughing as he knew that the clan was very well known for being a warrior exclusive clan, it was a joke to even think that there was one amongst them would have magic within their veins. He prepared to one shot her whilst mocking her.

“What is this?A Mephisto Hueria saying it can do magic?Hahahahahahahahahaha what a lau-?!”

Rin leapt even before the shot was fired in the air hitting the sword of the instructor who was shocked to see her already in front of him, taking a jump to the side she smiles as she uses her sword to kick him casting mass ice spears to shoot from behind her. The steps that the instructor had to take to dodge these were great but too slow as she was already accelerating to his side using the most basic form of magic known as body strengthening magic a racial skill all beastmen had from birth. Just as he was scrambling his brains on what he should do Rin throws her sword at him, Matt immediately casts a barrier spell to protect him.

“You getting desperate demihuman!You can’t break my barrier with such a feeble sword!”

It was as if fate itself was working against him as her sword multiplies into fifty swords that all stab deeply into his barrier which is barely standing. His morale is still high as he knows she has lost her own weapon that could damage his barrier as another shock hits him once more as Rin rushes towards him with large spiked gauntlets on her arms and punches the barrier which resounds a loud gong that sends him flying into the wall. He stops his crashing speed by stabbing the ground with his sword, his eyes are bloodshot as all reason has left his person.

“FILTHY DEMIHUMAN YOU WILL PAY WITH YOUR LIFE!!”

“Heh”

From his shout a enormous pillar of stone begins to fall to her current location as she smiles even more with her eyes glowing brightly even more than before. She moves in one step and appears above the pillar which was about to crush her kicking it into a million pieces that disappear into thin air.

“WHAT?!”

“I hope this will change your views on my clansmen and better yet my entire race as a whole.”

“DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!”

“Oh?Rin is now using her favorite magic system”

“Ariel Battle Cleric MK.I”

A pair of metallic wings appear behind her back making her approach Matt even faster who sets up several advanced barriers which she breaks using her punches with ease until she reaches him and punches his face until he is unconscious. She waves at Sae who smiles at her giving a big thumbs up to her.

“How terrifying”

“And to think Beastlady would be that strong”

“And using magic as if she were born with the aptitude for it”

“Rosalia Kingdom is to be feared, did you see that airship they brought over here?”

“That thing?!They brought it here?!”

“It is within the alliance nations after all”

And so Rin showed off her strength making Sae very happy as intended but sometimes strength was also a sin they all did not know that.

5