Chapter 10: The Best Magical Girl Gets The Worst Class In The Magic Academy
151 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 10: The Best Magical Girl Gets The Worst Class In The Magic Academy

After Rin’s glorious show off of a match everyone was led to the headmaster’s office where the old man sat in a luxurious chair with a big fat grin on his face, beside him was a white haired woman who appeared to be in her early early twenties with brightly colored blue eyes which seemed to have a faint glow to them wearing a suit that was recognizable even to Sae who came from another world, maybe this was the influence of the so called heroes from another world. She smiled faintly as the headmaster stood up to receive the girls into the academy.

“Shizu-kun this is the teacher I was talking about, her name is Sae Hoshikawa-kun she is the one who taught Hero-chan the advanced basics that I recorded with my magic eyes”

“I see pleased to meet you Hoshikawa Sae-sama, and old man you are going to do your paperwork right?”

“I got it , I got it “

“No I don’t think you do, because they wouldn’t have stacked up like this otherwise”

“Kukibugyah?!!!!!!”

Shizu then reveals large columns of paperwork which are in the next room they are so many that Bandor himself made a strange sound.

“Now do you get it?”

“……nna”

“Huh?What was that?”

“I don’t wanna do the paperwork!!!!!”

“OLD MAN WHERE THE HELL DID THE COMPOSURE YOU DISPLAYED IN THE INN GO?!!!”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!”

“Let us leave immediately and allow the the headmaster to work on the paperwork “

Shizu led them out walking along elegantly as she did, her mouth opens and she begins to talk normally in a casual tone.

“My name is Shizu di Blazemaria I take it the headmaster did not explain anything at all. Because of the excess of teachers at this academy you had to be shifted to my class that is class F. I do not know the reason why the headmaster made you a teacher”

Extortion and blackmail as well as me getting sold out by Athena-sensei, Sae thought as this beauty bowed before her which took her by surprise.

“But I would like to request of you one thing, I know you are more than capable enough to defeat monsters en masse. Please allow my students to reach greater heights to their talent and potential”

“Lift your head up, please. I will try my best to do that, rather it will be easy”

“Really?”

“Yes. So do not worry about a single thing I’ll handle everything. Rin will be in the class as well”

As one would know even without being at the actual school itself Class F was a dropout class, trash amongst trash even Class E was several ranks above this class because they had actual talent, Class F had potential but no talent whatsoever as one would expect and thus they would stay at the bottom for the next three years going unnoticed becoming unremarkable adventurers and guild staff members. In other people’s eyes they were the reason why one should consider protecting the public however in Shizu’s eyes they had so much more within their bodies and they just needed a boost from someone stronger than her and themselves. Sae opens the door to the classroom and it was as one would expect of it, the classroom was in tatters as if a war had been set stage here.

“UWAH?!ITS THE DEMON TEACHER?!”

“Sigh”

The yankee looking student sporting a pampadour hairstyle shouted in surprise as he was in the middle of throwing some kind of paintball to one of the students, quickly making the magic vanish and leaping into his seat acting as if nothing happened. The background is returned to its previous state as Shizu used her magic to repair the classroom. 

“I’ll turn a blind eye to this one because we are all in a tight pinch right now.”

“Sensei!!Who are the women beside you!”

“My name is Hoshikawa Sae and starting from today I will be your homeroom teacher making Shizu-sensei my assistant”

“Ehhh?!A person like you is our teacher?!”

“I’ll have you know that she is the one who trained the Hero Karin in the basics and foiled the plans of the Assassin King Lance”

“SERIOUSLY?!”

The whole class erupts in a roar before quietening down as the door slides with Rin entering the classroom in the official school uniform smiling at Sae who merely turns away from how super cute she is and Stolas being as emotionless as usual.

“This beast girl is the new transfer student, her name is Rin Fatalis Hueria and this maid here is Sae-sama’s servant Stolas, treat them well okay?”

“Ou!”

“Wait I know her!She’s the one who defeated Matt-sensei!”

“UOH?!THAT STRONG STUDENT?!”

“Our class’s value has jumped up!”

“I think that’s about it, we only have about 9 students in this class so I hope you guys introduce yourselves to Sae-sama here in the next lesson”

The lesson was taken outside in the school second arena which was used to run practical sword and magic tests, as one would expect there was the class A students as well.

“Hah?If it isn’t the trash”

“Why haven’t you guys quit yet seriously”

“Oi don’t speak badly of us idiot!!”

“Who cares about some dropouts anyway, heck your new teacher is a small fry to us too so you be-“

A hit from above that everyone didn’t expect well Sae, Rin and Stolas had all noticed it anyways though.

“H-Hero-sama?!”

“That small fry you are callously insulting is my beloved mentor and inspiration, if not for school rules I would have cut your tongue off and ripped your vocal chords out, as well as gouged out your eyes with a spoon”

“Oi Oi Karin its fine already look they are trembling right now with the aura that you’re letting out.”

“But Shishou”

“Let them think what they want. I have plans for that already”

“But~ ,hmmmm got it Shishou”

“You already knew my intentions huh?”

“Yes I am Shishou’s disciple after all”

“Go, shoo I don’t want to see you here”

“Got it”

Karin leaves with the other class A students who were both still scoffing at class F and being dead afraid of Karin. The atmosphere becomes lighter with Sae going in front of all of them. 

“Okay I am going to give you guys a little special training compared to those brats”

“Huh?”

“Activate Barrier of Hadraniel “

A triple layered barrier with both sound and visual proof is made around the arena, with a sign through her eyes Sae tells Rin and Stolas to back out of this fight.

“Sae-san what is this?”

“Shizu-chan I believe that if one battles their own students at 1% power the students will start to fool around with them especially If you are weak but I am not like that at all, now then I am beginning this mock battle with all nine of you”

“”””””””””Huh?!””””””””””

“Starting from now introduce yourselves to me and fight me, coming in a group is okay as well”

 

The pressure of a real battle instead of a mock battle where one was pampered their wounds often awoken many people to their true potential that included Sae, Rin and Athena as well.

“Okay then I will start!”

A girl with long black hair, and bright green eyes dressed in the school wear of a black background with white lines which was both the blazer and skirt she wore, something wasn’t right about this girl like something was off.

“My name is Zashime Kazekawa hailing from the Arashimigami nation in the Far East , my age is a secret fukku !My speciality is water magic daze”

“Just to make sure are you a boy or a girl?”

“That is a secret daze!”

“Hmm it doesn’t matter let us do this”

Zashime smirked as she well for now Sae was going to assume she was a girl but in the deepest of her hearts she knew this girl could be a boy, before she noticed it Zashime was already activating her magic which shot at her like bullets from an automatic rifle,  the power behind that was strong however it lacked the punch to surprise a powerful opponent like Sae or Karin. It served as a distraction to her as Zashime came at her with a katana entering her attack range but she was too late in noticing Sae who had preparing a magic spell which boosted her strength.

“By far she is using just Body Strengthening magic?”

“No that is Sae-chan’s spell Hermes, it activates whenever she enters battle”

The punch that ran through Zashime was tough and made her tumble a couple of times even during those times Sae was curious what was under her skirt.

“Okay who is next?”

“Rin-chan just how strong is Sae-san?”

“Strong enough to go toe to toe with the Hero and win”

“?!”

Shizu looks at Sae who smiles as she analyzes the group of three in front of her. This little girl truly had the potential to change class F forever.

“Okay Zashime you were good at executing your magic but……focus more on being a battle mage who uses both close combat and magic in point blank range you will be unstoppable”

“Got it fukku!”

“My name is Klaus Bragenhart the second prince to the Bragenhart Empire”

“I am Green of the Holy Kingdom”

“Xenas of the Theocracy”

“””All three of us will come at you”””

“To make it entertaining the other five should join in”

“””””WHAT?!”””””

“Yup I want to see how strong my capacity is”

“………………….Rin-chan is Sae-san really fine upstairs?”

“Yes she is, her techniques in teaching are superb”

And so it started her lesson which would later change all of these people into illogical beings.

5