Chapter 11: The Magical Girl Trains Her Students!
153 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: The Magical Girl Trains Her Students!

One could doubt that Sae was being serious when she said that all of them should come at her at the same time. However the three bodies of the boys who laid unconscious at her feet was testament she was very much serious about what she said. And now all she was faced with four beauties of varying degrees of attractiveness. Their red head leader stepped up and did a little cutesy before looking straight into her eyes with a gentle smile.

“I would like to introduce myself and the others personally. I am the last living royal family member of the Rosalia family, I am very much pleased to meet you the savior of my kingdom, my name is Felt Rosalia. My adoptive father Rick has probably told you what happened to my family. I cannot thank you enough but that aside we request you fall by our hand. The ones at my sides are the princess of the kingdom in the sands, Salis Xantusia, the second princess of the high skies, Fiel Seraphemis, the third princess of the dragon empire, Ignis Ryuujou, the second princess of the small nation located near the Arashimigami kingdom, Ling Qu Fang.”

Salis was a dark skinned beauty with eyes the colour of bronze and clear blue eyes with the face of a very impatient child who was about to play with her new toy, Fiel seemed the most mature out of them all as she gently smiled whilst hovering in the sky above them, her long blonde hair was tied into a ponytail which when coupled with her blue eyes under glasses made her seem very sophisticated, Ignis had orange flame colored short hair and crimson red eyes with a delinquent vibe to her, Ling was the type of girl who one would assume was the class representative having black hair which was styled into two Chinese buns wearing glasses which didn’t reveal her eyes but as one would tell her body was leanly muscular. It seemed these girls were out to get Sae in one fell swoop as the close combat type Ling and Ignis had approached her in quick speed invading her attacking range with a flurry of fists, claws and kicks all of which were being effortlessly being dodged by Sae who was something of an expert to close combat techniques but not as much as Rin all whilst keeping watch over the other remaining three no there were now two left. Sae drew her attention to Fiel who was high up in the sky charging at her with her spear in hand using her angel like wings to create a thrust that would kill a normal human. But Sae was no ordinary human she was a magical girl both in profession and race, using Ignis who exchanged a fist with her just a moment she grabbed her within the blink of an eye and threw her into the air directly at Fiel who had to stop midair and crash into her. Directing her gaze to Ling who was fast to act amongst the others and threw a kick at Sae who made her her fist into a palm that radiated Ki energy that resonated through Ling’s soul as many kanji flew into the air as the range of her martial art based skills Dragon Fangs and Claws of Heaven activated in tandem with each other throwing Ling a short distance away from her giving her breathing space to receive the others who were not late in taking the opportunity to strike Sae down. With keen sight Sae had already spotted the assassin type Salis coming for her as well just as Felt clashed swords with her, her skills Samson and Hermes were both active as they played a vital role in blocking and dodging these two’s attacks but she had other things to worry about.

“Magic Bullet!”

Dodging the bullet aimed at her beautiful face by a hair’s length she saw the boys were back up to their feet seemingly taking the opportunity to strike the metal whilst it was hot, they had been waiting for the right chance to strike her and this was it. Cooperation was this class’ strength, it was rather terrifying how they all planned this in the span of four minutes and executed it in a way that would make anyone run away. What they lacked was strength and they owned up for it by using strategy with their strongest sword being Felt who was happy to be their striker. Sae quickly made the standard training sword that she had on her person vanish and drew out her katana countering Felt’s long sword within a quick draw which shatters it as soon as the swords touch blades kicking her stomach in that split second vanishing as soon as Felt’s body touches the ground. The confused Salis looks for her everywhere until she feels the edge of katana down her back and dodges the slash that was going to cut her down seeing the afterimage of Sae who happens to be behind her she loses consciousness. With the now risen Ignis and Fiel a storm of flames and holy attribute light come flying at her but to Sae who dealt with more stronger attacks smacks it away as if it were an insect surprising them both as she hits them both with her scabbard. She quickly turns around to fire small magic bullets at the boys who were about to charge a spell that would fall from the sky on her. She finally lands on the ground and claps her hands in full admiration to this class’ cooperation and keen understanding of their weaknesses.

“You are all remarkable but you all lack strength, you did well. You could even take down a dragon with that type of team work”

All of the students including the ones who were unconscious suddenly found themselves standing where they were previously at the beginning of the lesson wearing looks of surprise which was pretty appropriate when dealing with an oddity like Sae.

“So shall you reveal yourself Little Miss Analyst-chan?”

“?!”

This had all been achieved by someone whose presence was rarely felt in the classroom but was there, someone who analyzed Sae’s weak points and gave them to her other classmates. That someone had stood out amongst the other students in Class F. She had light violet hair and half closed sleepy golden colored eyes wearing the school’s uniform, she also had a look of clear surprise on her face.

“To even notice Dantalion-chan….”

“See I told you that she can handle it”

“Rather how were the students able to last that long against someone that strong?”

“You see the Barrier of Hadraniel is a very powerful protective spell that blocks perception of what is inside and negates both physical and magical attacks but it has a secret to it. It buffs up the power of those inside of it to an extent where they would be in the state that their bodies’ potential forcibly shows itself and their limits are broken. Since that is done now we can start the real training”

Sae clicks her fingers with the barrier shattering into glass fragments that are blow away by the wind resetting everything except the memory and experience of the students. It felt like a dream that she fought them all and beat them up, but it was still very much real in the minds and their bodies.

“Each and every one of you are good fighters and warriors, from the potential that I am seeing I could say the you might be all on par with Karin, that is to say the hero well, a tad lower for now. I believe that if I train you guys all of you might become a force to reckon with, so I will ask only one question”

A chill ran up every student’s spine as she said this very nonchalantly.

“Do you promise to back each other and protect the weak with your new found power?”

The hearts of all who heard this swelled up with a heated passion to protect and dedicate themselves to each other.

“””””””””YES!!!!!!!!”””””””””

“Well then let the training begin starting from tomorrow I will no longer be using this Academy’s method of training”

“EH?!PLEASE WAIT SAE-SAN!!”

“I apologize Shizu but these students are too good to be thrown into this F class teaching, I will be training you to be their leader”

Sae walked away with Rin and Stolas from the area leaving everyone dumbfounded by her words, it was like they had sold their souls to the Demon King and weren’t going to get them back but one thing was for sure something ridiculous was going to occur.

“Ne Sensei”

“Yes Felt?”

“That person just what is she?”

“A human , probably?”

“No human can do that and come out unscathed, she must be a battle goddess that descended from the heavens”

“I see, you are not entirely wrong but not entirely right either”

“That girl from this day forward she is my Ane-san!”

The early morning had started but then it occurred from their comfy beds, the students with assistant teacher included were teleported into a river not so far away from the school. They all came out with a gaze that looked like they had seen the epitome of fear and despair right there standing before them was Sae with her arms on her hips and chest puffed out wearing a diamond smile and a military outfit for some reason.

“Good Morning Maggots, its a sunshine filled day isn’t it oh wait the sun isn’t even out yet!Well my training is different from yours really starting from now it will be mandatory for you to learn both magic and close combat how you will use those will depend on you. Now starting from now we are going to do some ‘easy’ training protocols, okay! We are going to do 100 push-ups, sit-ups, squats and a 10 kilometer run everyday “

“”””””””””EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!!””””””””””

It was the start of their training of their physical training, at first they were completely unable to cope with it but the threat of being kicked to death by Rin and Stolas was more scary than anything, it was around the second week they were now used to it even if Sae increased the instruction guide by another 0 they were completely used to it. 

“Hmm hmm you guys are doing pretty well. We are going to be taking a class trip”

“Where to Sae-dono?”

“The Midgard Forest”

“Eh?I did not hear properly Sae-dono but did you just say Midgard Forest?”

“Yes I’ll say it again for all of you to hear. We are going on a class trip to the Midgard Forest”

“But isn’t that forest a class S zone?!”

“Yes what of it?Training isn’t all about following through some orders that one can easily get used to after a few weeks you need to be in real danger so you can grow strong. I expect everyone to be able to bring down a dragon individually and a giant equipped with a spoon”

“”””””””””SAE-SENSEI ARE YOU REALLY SANE?!!””””””””””

“Okay I was kidding about the spoon part but I am serious about the dragon and giant parts. Worry not even if you die I’ll revive you”

“Eh?!Sae-dono you know resurrection magic?!”

“A magical girl has to be able to escape death so many times it practically gives her its blessing so you are guys are covered as long as I live as well as Rin too”

“Uwah the demon teacher doesn’t compare to this , she is not just a demon she is a demon king of a teacher oi Shizu-sensei you sure that Sae-sensei is not a demon king?”

“I am not sure. I am starting to doubt as well”

“I am just a ordinary adventurer who became a teacher” 

“”””””””””NO ORDINARY TEACHER WOULD CAMP IN A CLASS S ZONE AND EXPECT HER STUDENTS TO DEFEAT DRAGONS AND GIANTS WITH A SPOON AND TOP OF THAT HAVE HIGH TIER RESURRECTION MAGIC!!””””””””””

The class tsukkomi’d their obviously abnormal teacher to which she nodded without a single care in the world. 

“After that trip we are going dungeon hunting!A and S rank dungeons, nothing below that the best I can lessen for you is B rank”

“………….”

Literal crickets answered her as nobody wanted to tsukkomi her anymore she was too unreasonable. Tough times were coming to the students, good luck Sae’s unfortunate students do your best. 

Of course as one would surmise class F’s lack of presence was felt by every student and teacher within the school. It was as if they never existed, some students more likely the ones who treated them nicely like class D and E seemed to genuinely worry about them but other classes like classes A, B and C were glad the eye sores were taken out of the academy not to be seen again. Only occasionally did they come back but that would be in the form of one of the teachers, or the maid who the teacher had with her at all times. 

“Have you heard?” (Class D student)

“What?”(Class E student)

“Class F is not attending the academy anymore they are doing their own lessons by their teacher”(Class D student)

“Really?” (Class E student)

“Yeah, I heard that they have been visiting dungeons daily and training inside of them” (Class D student)

“Uwaaaaah I bet they are crazy strong now” (Class E student)

“I caught a glimpse of their training regimen once in  the morning whilst I was taking a jog and man that was horrific” (Class D student)

“What did you see?” (Class E student)

“They were running at full sprint whilst the maid and the student who defeat Matt-sensei were blasting fire magic right behind them” (Class D student)

“Seriously?!Isn’t that against school rules?!” (Class E student)

“Sssssssh keep it down I hear the teacher will get kicked out soon. I hope that is not the case they are clearly getting stronger whilst we get fat over here”(Class D student)

“Matt-kun”(Class D teacher)

“Yeah what’s up?”

“Have you been seeing Shizu-chan lately”

“No ever since that new teacher came it is more rare to see her anywhere nowadays”

“Is that so?”

“Apparently the new teacher is using the training regimen from her homeland so far I am quite satisfied with the results of it, class E has improved in several areas they were unable to climb over.”

“May you pass over some of the documents involving the regimen?”

“Sure”

“Tch what a waste of time you are busy praising her whilst she is clearly making a useless effort on trash students!”(Class B teacher)

“Well she trained the hero who is clearly several steps ahead even you. I was once foolish too but then I realized I was far too weak in the world and ended up becoming a better person. Underestimating someone always leads to humiliation trust me I learned the hard way.”(Matt-kun)

“Kuh…….” (Class B teacher)

Rumors were spreading around of what was being done in class F, they were ridiculed and made fun of even when they were training(mostly by the higher ranked classes like A, B and C). Sae and Rin walk together after another day of work spotting the teacher of class A the geniuses of the school.

“Oh my it seems I have met with the feared Sae-chan haven’t I”

“And you are?”

“Forgive me for my callousness, my name is Heinz Von Schulper I am pleased to meet you why don’t you ditch those F class students you have been training for so long and producing no results to be my assistant”

“Sorry but I have to decline”

“Hou why?”

“I love and trust my class very much I know they might be strongest class in history”

“Is that so?Then we shall see whose class is stronger, rejects or geniuses in the upcoming class tournament!FUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

He leaves making the atmosphere very bitter but Sae smiles as he does this, Rin being concerned about her touches her shoulder.

“You alright?”

“Yeah I am, just can’t wait to unveil them yet” 

5