Side Story 1: Revenge or Not I Shall Walk My Own Path
150 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Side Story 1: Revenge or Not I Shall Walk My Own Path

"WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!"

Dantalion heard the voice she didn't want to hear, from behind her was the father that had allowed her siblings and his wife to abuse her, he himself hated her to some extent. She stopped and turned her head with her golden eyes shining in the dark coldly as if they were a demon's.

"Danta will you lend your strength to us?I will forgive your insolence up until now"

"Father.............."

Chills ran up his body as he heard her voice, it was bathed in coldness and bloodlust.

"I have always loved you, mom and everyone else but you never did the same for me, you taunted me, exploited my weaknesses, exposed me to the world, humiliated me, killed all the maids who I loved dearly like parents and siblings, what do you think I will do to you guys when I return?I will send you all into the deepest pits of Hell, instead of asking for forgiveness you come here seeking my strength instead"

"................"

"Oh by the way father I am revoking this name of mine called the weakest one in the family"

The father shuddered at the fact that he who was supposed to be right , in the eyes of his daughter was wrong and for that the entire family was going to be wiped off from the face of the earth.

".............."

"Goodbye Father the demons will enjoy having you for dinner"

"STOP YOU TRAITOR!!"

"I WILL KILL YOU MAGGOT!!"

"DEMON!!"

The mentioned family had appeared out of nowhere in this silent and quiet area, they swung their swords at her, in the mere space of a second she had already blocked them all and punched them all away from her. She stood alone once more before bowing her head to them.

"Huh?"

"What is this?"

"Dantalion-chan cool down, you are letting your anger out on them too much ain't this the same thing they did to you as a child"

"?!"

She paused and allowed herself to think as she was about to do stuff that only they would do, biting her lip as she became bitter and was glad that Sae-sensei had stopped her just at the right time.

"You know what forget killing you all, I will just be fine on my own this family is damned anyway I will be taking one person from that house"

"Who?"

"Innocent Alice"

""""WHAT?!!WE WON'T LET YOU TAKE HER!!""""

"Of course not that is why taking her by force will be so fun"

"That will be interesting"

"After this semester I am coming back home to take Alice"

She walked of the corridor and leaves for outside the arena, staring at the clear sky smiling as she thinks of the future which has been brightened by Sae-sensei. She could hear the fluttering steps behind her and smiled to know who it is.

"H-H-H-H-Hey you!!"

"Huh?What is it?"

"Y-Y-Y-Y-YY-Y-Y-You do know that was my first kiss right?!"

She turned to face Hild and hugs her kissing her again as she does so. After a deep and passionate kiss she stops and looks at her with a loving gaze.

"Now I have taken your second one, I have always admired you and I promised myself if I ever got stronger than you I will make you mine"

"Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

Hild covers her red face as her heart was actually pounding from the long and deep kiss that she had been given what would she do now, could it be she had always loved girls?!How would she explain this to her parents well they already seen her get kissed in front of everyone.

"So cute"

Dantalion was smiling as she watched this confused cute creature overheating, her life which had stopped because of weakness began gearing into motion the journey of this?That is for another time to tell.

4