2. MMM Dose- Milf Mommy’s Milk.
334 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was cramped!

Heavily CRAMPED!

That was what Rev thought. He didn't know where he was after he regained consciousness.

'I don't know where I am, plus this smell is as if I am in a dump yard or something.'

Indeed!

Rev had guessed correctly. He was currently in a dustbin, and to make matters worse, he was in the body of a baby. He had been reincarnated!

He attempted to open his eyes, and after a struggle, they finally fluttered open. As he looked around, he took in his surroundings.

'FUCK! Damn it! NO!'

"Dadudadu… Dada… Abooaabba..."

He tried to speak, but only gibberish came out of his mouth.

'So I am a kid and an orphan again, but how am I gonna survive if I am left like this? Ahh!'

As he mused about this, a woman suddenly came into his view.

And at the same time...

[Ding!]

[Gift from the Goddess of the Multiverse received.]

[OP System activated!]

While he was shocked to see this message, the woman's eyes also fell on Rev.

Seeing the baby in the dump yard, the lady frowned and thought, 'I know that the Super-Humans are causing mass problems, but this... isn't this a bit too much?'

She came near the baby and took the baby in her arms as she looked closely at the baby and thought, 'CUTE!'

'Should I give him to the orphanage? Nah… They will not keep him well. I guess I will take you with me then.'

With that, she took the baby and left.

-----

About a year passed.

Rev also got to know many things about the world he lived in –reincarnated into.

This world was one of the many universes under the Goddess of the Multiverse.

A chaotic anime universe, that is.

What is that supposed to mean?

Well… It literally means that it is a chaos of multiple anime worlds stuffed together in a single world, totally cramping the world and destroying the storylines that the original world followed.

Though Rev still had an immense advantage but, And it is a BIG BUT!

This will make it hundreds of times harder to survive here.

That's what Rev thought until the OP System gave him his ability.

Back to the day when Rev first saw the OP System.

'WTF! OP as in Overpowered?'

[No. Host OP means Only Perverts.]

'Fuck, what was I expecting... This is shit.'

After that, the so called OP System introduced him to this world and told him everything about it.

The OP System also issued a warning to Rev about the impending launch of 'Sword Art Online', along with several highly dangerous upgrades set to occur in 15 years.

Right now, this world has three main Realms and a bunch of other Hidden Realms that not many know of.

He learned that in addition to the three main Realms—Hell, Earth, and Heaven—there were numerous Hidden Realms that remained largely unknown to many.

Hell was a realm inhabited by demons, devils, and other dark beings, while Earth was home to the Super-Humans, a unique race with innate abilities that manifested from birth. The history of this world, however, remained a mystery.

Heaven, on the other hand, served as the dwelling place for angels, gods, and celestials.

Among the known Hidden Realms were the Dragon Realm and the Monster Realm.

In simple terms, the Super-Humans were a result of the 'One-Punch Man' storyline, which has yet to start as the main character of that story is still a toddler.

That was all he got to know from the OP System.

He tried to ask when his favourite worlds, 'High-School DxD' and 'High-School of the Dead' gonna start.

But he only got to know that they had already started.

And were not still part of the main story that this chaotic world might follow.

'So even you are not able to predict the true flow of this world.'

[Indeed Host!]

[The System can't totally infer the flow of the story except for knowing which story will become a part of the main storyline at the earliest.]

'That means for now I am gonna focus on two things.

Number 1: Get Saitama's Strength. SOMEHOW THAT IS!

Number 2: Become the best at using this world's Mana, or energy source.'

Back to the present.

The woman who had adopted Rev came near him and picked him up. This woman was none other than Asako Kusakabe from the 'Grisaia' Series.

The one who would soon get the MC, Yuji Kazami, after a terror incident.

'Give me her details.'

[Name: Asako Kusakabe.

Age: 28 years.

Talent: Swordsman, Marksman.

Cultivation: Mana Master.

Alignment: Neutral.

Love Index: 100% (Motherly).

Lust Index: 0%.

Capture Difficulty: 50%.]

[+ Doesn't think about any boundaries and is a free thinker. Believes in strength only, which ended up being the result of her being a virgin till now as no one could meet her standards.]

[+ 2 years until meeting the MC, Yuji.]

[+ Not been shot yet. But will be soon sent to the mission, approximately 6 months later.]

'So she hasn't been shot just yet.

That's good. Now I just need to make sure she doesn't go on the mission because the danger levels would have increased even more by now.

And I will make her mine. As for the MC, I will deal with you somehow.' Rev thought as he looked at Asako, who was coming towards him.

Right now, Asako was going to feed milk to Rev, of course, with her breasts.

She was a Mana Master so it was easy for her to make milk whenever she wanted. Plus, she quite liked milking Rev, as his lip skills were good.

She pulled Rev up from the bed and opened her large boobs, leaving both of them open in front of him.

Rev's eyes feasted upon those twin juicy orbs.

'Finally time for MMM Dose- Milf Mommy's Milk.'

And soon she put his mouth into one of them while his other small hand was placed on the other one.

He used his mouth to suck milk, and at the same time, he used his tongue to play with her nipple.

Shaking his tongue right and left and up and down to make them tight.

Which indeed worked!

Mmn~!

Anngh~! Mmhnnn~!

Asako moaned in pleasure.

He then used his toothless mouth to squeeze her tight nipple, and he continued to drink milk from it. He used his other hand in a vibrating motion to play with her other nipple.

After about 30 minutes passed, he changed the boob.

Asako was busy with her moaning.

Anngh~! Mmnnngh~!

AANNGH~!

[Ding!]

[Lust Index: 0% >>> 50%.]

"Y-You n-naughty. H-How do you know these t-techniques?" Asako asked in a shaking voice.

Mnnnghh~!

She finally couldn't take it anymore and stopped feeding him.

[Lust Index: 50% >>> 80%.]

Then… She placed him in front of her and,

Took off her pants.

Then she used her fingers and started playing with her pussy while her pussy was facing Rev.

'Finally, I have broken passed through…'

Rev thought as he smirked in his mind.

…..

>> Image of Askao Kusakabe is in the comment section.

>> Do not forget to check my original work. You will definitely like it.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

5