9. The Nakiri Mother-Daughter.
81 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mana Veins were the sources of totally processed Mana—the Mana that could be directly used for energy purposes.

Unlike the natural Mana, which was obtained from the Cosmos, this was much more stable and pure, with an extremely high quality.

They were all counted as World Assets and were protected by the United Mana Nations (UMN).

And the Middle-East had the second-biggest reserve of the Mana Veins after America, which had the biggest after they annexed Venezuela and made it a federal state.

Of course, the Mana Veins were not allowed to be dug out, and only the Mage Emperors were allowed to set up reactors to generate energies from the Mana Veins.

The Mage Emperors would both protect them and also allow the Mana Veins to replenish their energies faster than they release to maintain stable Mana Veins because losing even one Mana Vein is like losing quadrillions of dollars.

Most of the Mana Veins were not meant for public eyes, but there was an exception, and the UAE-Saudi Mana Vein was made available for public viewing by the UMN to increase awareness about them and earn billions of dollars every day from tourism.

Asako brought Rev to this Mana Vein for viewing and let him experience this mind-boggling miracle.

And exactly that happened!

When Rev first saw it, he, like everyone else, was totally mesmerised.

The designs in which the Mana Veins were spread out were like neurons flowing hundreds of thousands of bits of data each second. It looked as if the scenes from the Avatar movie came to life.

Though in place of huge trees here, it was shaped like a gigantic snake!

'T-This is so c-cool!'

Rev couldn't help but think as he looked at the Mana Vein. He really wanted to go near it, but the Mana Barrier prevented him from doing so.

Finally, he decided to step back with regret.

'Maybe one day I…' He thought.

After that, they went on a shopping spree in Dubai! They even bought the famous Arab Flying Carpet there.

Asako also bought him a Wrist-Band that was glowing with designs and looked the same as the Mana Veins designs, making it look even more mysterious and cool.

Then they went to the other nations in the Middle-East and enjoyed their cultures too.

They spent about five months there before finally leaving.

After the Middle-East was India.

The vibrant Indian culture was just heart-stealing. Rev enjoyed his stay here very much. He learned about Soul Cultivation, which was major in India.

Yes! Indians didn't practise Mana much and mostly used Soul cultivation.

After India was China!

The country where a single syndicate controlled everything. They also had their own unique system, which was Qi.

They mostly used Qi to temper their bodies and followed the paths of Cultivators.

China had ambitions of overthrowing American dominance in the Mana World. So, it was in constant struggle for Body Cultivators with the US.

The US government was actively attracting many Body Cultivators from China as well as investing in their own Cultivators in both the soul and body departments to maintain their superiority.

Rev learned different types of hand-to-hand martial arts and Tai-Chi here.

After China, they went to Russia and then the Arctic and witnessed the high intensity Ice Mana fields there.

The trip to India, China, and Russia took them 1 year and 7 months.

Then they went to Korea, where Rev learned Taekwondo and the Korean version of Muay-Thai.

And after that, they went to the ASEAN countries and enjoyed the beaches there. Rev even got a beach sex session with Asako.

Then, of course, was Australia. In Australia, Rev met the Leaping Mana Kangaroo and played with them. It took them about a year to complete this journey.

Finally, they arrived in the nation he wanted to visit the most.

Japan!

Japan had the world's hardest working and most happiness seeking people.

This piece of island survived the Second Great Mana War, after which it was under US protection. The people of this island had seen despair to no end, and hence they knew the value of happiness and its meaning in life.

This country was one of the most peaceful, even with two warring giants as its neighbours.

It still preserves its thousands-year-old culture, because of which the Samurai Swordsmen and the Magic Swordsmen who come out of this country are the best and unrivalled in the entire world.

It was a pity they were not allowed to keep a military, or it was better to say that they themselves didn't want more war and hence didn't keep a military, but they had some of the brightest minds in the world.

Hell, the great Swordsmen from here who joined the US military were feared all around the world; a perfect example of this was Asako herself.

After landing in Japan, Rev and Asako went to different places and enjoyed many of them. They even witnessed the Shinto shrine festivals and Buddhist festivals that were celebrated here.

They toured the entirety of Japan within 3 months and finally arrived in Tokyo.

Today, they were in the famous Totsuki Culinary House, which is famous for its food all around the world. In fact, the Totsukis were the number-one culinary school around the world for the last 20 years.

Nobody knows the reason for their success except Rev, of course.

'It is their innate ability that was transferred from mother to daughter in each generation, the [God's Tongue].'

Rev and Asako were here for dinner, not to meet them.

'It is not the time yet, or the OP System would have told me. So right now, there is no need to get excited.'

Just as Rev was thinking this, his eyes widened as he saw the 10-year-old Erina Nakiri and her mother, the current [God's Tongue], Mana Nakiri, entering the Food House.

Right now, Erina looked cute and was in her growing phase -breast area.

Though she was completely mature now, her breasts and hips needed a little more development before she could become the hot Erina that everyone knew and lusted for!

As for Mana Nakiri, OO-LA-LA! She was the definition of lust, and her eyes were extremely provoking to anyone. But Rev knew that if he showed his perverted personality here, he was in for a beating.

But her appearance was really too much for a lustful, perverted guy like him.

She wore a kimono, which increased her beauty even more.

'Control! You, son of a bitch!' Rev finally regained control over himself and decided not to look at them and focus on Asako for now.

Coincidentally, they took seats just ahead of them. This was happening because Asako arranged the VIP seats for their dinner too, so he couldn't do anything.

Soon, the food also arrived.

'Hey, OP System. Do you have any ability that can make me very good at analysing things?'

[Host, you already have that.]

'The Hell!?'

[It is me, host.]

[I am an artefact that is linked to your soul, and my main purpose is analysing.]

'And why the fuck didn't I know that till now?'

[You didn't ask.]

'Fuck you! How Imma supposed to know that? I fucking thought you were something that the Loli Goddess bound to me, but the fact you were an artefact is news to me.'

[Calm down, host. There is nothing like a system in this world. I am but the artefact spirit of the artefact bound to your soul.]

'What kind of artefact are you anyway?'

[I am known as All-Seer throughout the multiverse.]

[I am one of the top 10 artefacts in the multiverse.]

[Specifically the number 10th.]

'I see. So help me analyse the food presented here.'

[Analyzing…]

[Found a minute problem in the sweet-sour combination due to Mana destabilisation. It is totally negligible and cannot be found out even with God's Tongue.]

[A special effect from adding those ingredients was also discovered.]

'Now what the hell is this?'

[Special effect…]

Seeing the special effect, Rev smiled evilly as a sinister plan formed in his mind!

'If I really pull this off then...'

Hehehe!

…..

>> Images of Mana and Erina are in the Comments below.

>> Do check out my other work. I am sure you will definitely like it.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

2