11. Mana’s Mouth-Service!
91 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

>> Please leave a review. I will really appreciate it.

"Erina, go enter the car. Kaa-chan will be there after talking to Aunty."

"Oh-Okay Kaa-chan." Erina replied and slowly went to the parking lot.

Meanwhile, she glanced at Asako with a glint in her eyes, signalling her to go to the parking lot too so that she and Rev could have a few minutes of lone time.

This, of course, was seen by both Rev and Asako.

Rev acted as if he didn't see it, while Asako realised the hidden meaning behind it and had a crafty smile on her face.

'I guess they both really talked about me, huh! The Mana Master Realm really makes people free and less caring.' Rev mused.

Of course he was right!

During the talk between Mana and Asako, Mana had indeed asked about their sexual relationship!

As for why she did it, it was because of the orgasm incident, in which Asako didn't say anything to apprehend Rev but only looked at him with more lust. So it was quite easy for her to ask about it.

And Mana Masters were already quite strong in the current world, so they didn't have much consideration for shame or anything else when talking with each other.

Back to the scene.

Asako, with her open mind, had no problems with Rev having multiple sex partners, as in the world of cultivation, sex was a commodity in the first place. Plus, she knew she alone couldn't withstand his libido, so she was happy to get more women in the harem anyway.

So looking at Rev with a signalling gaze, she also left, saying, "Revvy, I will also go and bring the car."

Hmm.

Rev just nodded.

Now only he and Mana were left alone.

Suddenly, Mana came closer to him and looked straight into his eyes.

Huff! Huff!

They were so close right now that they could feel each other's breaths.

Her pleasant body odour was invading Rev's nose, filling him with lust. But he controlled himself and showed a flustered and shy look.

'This woman is definitely dangerous.' He screamed in his mind.

As if sensing his thoughts, Mana said with a crafty smile, "Aww! Rev, give Mana a goodbye kiss too!"

"!?"

Rev was shocked to hear this from her mouth.

'Oii! SYSTEM! I'm hearing right, or have I gone senile?' Rev screamed in his mind.

[Host! You have heard absolutely right.]

[Mana Nakiri has said this because of her newfound trust in getting a male who can withstand her, so she is a bit more excited.]

'I see. Then, I guess I can go ahead with the kiss?'

[Indeed. You can.]

[But do not think you will be able to impress her too much with that.]

'Why?'

[Don't you see her lust index is still 0. Even during the time, she cummed.]

'Holy shit! I didn't even notice that. You are right; I won't be able to impress her, but for now, lemme enjoy her.'

All this discussion with All-Seer happened in a mere instant after Mana asked Rev for a kiss.

...

For a few seconds, the silence remained.

Rev then hesitantly asked, "Are you sure, Aunty?"

"Hmph-! Whom are you calling Aunty?" Mana spoke in anger as she drew even closer to Rev.

Now her huge boobs practically touched his body!

"Oops! Sorry! S-Sorry! My Lady. Still, is it okay?" Rev stuttered as he felt the heavenly softness of her boobs.

Seeing him like this, Mana went a step further and slowly extended her hand and started to dab at his chest. Then slowly, she reached the nipple point on his chest and squeezed it.

Hmm~! Hmm~!

Rev felt electric shocks around his body.

But she didn't stop there; she used her other hand and started to touch Rev's body and said, "100%. It is!"

She continued with a light smirk, "Tell me. Rev, how do you think of your 'Aunty'?"

"O-Of course Aunty is b-beautiful!" He replied.

Fufufu…

Her hands then slowly reached Rev's pants and touched his huge dick from outside.

Feeling his large dick, Mana couldn't help but be shocked and said, as she examined the dick with her hands even more, "You have got quite a rack there."

"T-Thanks, I-I g-guess." Rev replied awkwardly.

"Now will you give Aunty a kiss or not?" Mana asked, and in response, Rev directly put his lips on hers.

His tongue invaded her mouth with full force, as if a snake had gotten out of its den.

Mmm! Mhmmphh!

Chuu! Chuu! Chuu!

Mana, of course, cooperated with him as her tongue played with his. Both of them, being experienced kissers, started to fight with their mouths for dominance.

Their tongues started to writhe in each other, twisting and squirming and enjoying each other's taste.

Slurp! Slurp!...

They both exchanged heavy amounts of saliva with each other's mouths. Rev got a full taste of her mouth, while Mana also felt the sweetness of his.

At the same time, Rev's hands were squishing her boobs, nibbling, and twisting her rock hard nipple!

Aangh~! Anngh~!

Mnnyanngh~!

Finally, after 5 minutes, they both separated as Mana moaned because of Rev's actions.

A bridge of saliva formed between them!

Huff! Huff! Huff!...

They both had heavy breathing as they looked at each other.

[Ding!]

[Lust Index: 0% >>> 20%]

Mana then pulled Rev into a corner where they were not visible as openly as they were right now, and...

Zip!!

She took off Rev's pants and opened her upper dress, making her gigantic milky-milf boobs jump out while finally getting a view of Rev's huge cock cum dragon.

"Woaaa! It is indeed the biggest cock I have seen in my entire life."

She said as she sat in a lusty position and took his cock into her mouth while using her one hand to rub her slutty and unsatisfied pussy, which was eager for a cock to invade.

She slowly put her mouth forward while bringing her tongue outward, engulfing his huge dick with her mouth.

Hmmm!

Rev moaned, feeling this.

Her tongue started to rub the entire shaft of his dick multiple times while her free hand started to play with his large balls, which were always pumping his sperm.

She took the entirety of Rev's cock in her mouth and then started to move.

Jub! Jub! Jub!...

Guk! Guk!... GLUK!

His entire cock reached her throat, which made her choke every time she moved her head!

This even brought some tears to her eyes.

Slurp~! Slurp~!

In between the blowjob, she would stop sometimes and lick the mouth of his dragon with her tongue as if it were a lollipop! Sucking out all the pre-cum released by the excited dragon.

At the same time, she increased the pace of fingering her black hole too!

She would also use her mouth to take his balls into her mouth.

Chuupah! Chuupah!

Then she again shifted her focus on his dick and continued her blowjob.

Hmmm... Hmmm…

Rev was enjoying all this and was in extreme bliss.

Her playing with his glans and shaft of the cock was a whole different level from anyone Rev had gotten a blowjob from in both lifetimes, so it was indeed a wonderful experience for him.

Jub! Jub! Jub!...

Gluk! Gluk! GLUK!!...

The blowjob continued...

Rev's naughty hands were also tightly pressing her milky boobs and were constantly playing with them, compressing her rock-hard, deep pink nipples.

Soon, about 30 minutes passed.

Mana felt her mouth start to hurt.

She would have to use her cultivation if she wanted to continue giving him a blowjob.

Even her pussy was also squirming right now, and the only reason she hadn't released her loads was because she didn't want to cum before Rev.

'This kid… He is really the best… Even in fucking… I want him… I definitely want him…' Mana thought.

Rev also felt that it was the right time to release his seeds into her mouth, so...

"I-I am about t-to cum!"

He said and used his hands to press her head towards himself to bring it closer to his dick, making his cock enter deep into her throat and further into her oesophagus.

Her eyes widened as more and more tears rained out of them.

Her pussy also felt a sudden push and…

SUSSHHH!!

She orgasmed as loads and loads of her love juices rained down on the ground, dyeing it with her flavour.

Meanwhile…

Byrr! Byrr! Byrr!...

Rev also released a massive amount of his nutrients directly into her food pipe down to her stomach, completely dying her stomach with his seeds.

This was the biggest load he had ever released in his lifetime.

It was enough to fill a fucking glass!

In fact, it was so much that his cum was right now leaking from Mana's nose while her eyes gawked and her ears twitched.

But…

She didn't cough even once, but...

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp!...

GULP! GULP!...

She gulped down every bit of it!

Being a Mana Master, this endeavour was an easy feat for her.

Even the left over cum that was leaking was also collected by her and taken into her mouth, which she...

AAAHAAA! AAA!!

Showed to Rev!

She opened her mouth, filled with his cum, and extended her tongue, playing with his cum in her mouth while showing it to him, and then...

Gulp!

Gulped it down too and said, "That was refreshing!"

[Ding!]

[+ Thinks of you as a potential sex toy.]

[You got 1000 points for giving Mana a satisfying blowjob.]

[Points: 11700 >>> +1000 >>> 12700]

'The Hell! I am a sex toy to her now?!' Rev frowned in his mind a bit.

But…

"Indeed." Rev said, outwardly agreeing with her while thinking at the same time:

'I will definitely make her my Cum-Dumpster for thinking of me as a sex toy. Kekeke!'

"Okay! Now let's go. It has already been more than 30 minutes." She said.

Hmmm.

Rev replied.

"Also keep in contact with me. I am sure we will meet again."

"Of course."

She reached forward and took Rev's mouth into hers, and kissed him with passion.

Muuuah!

After 1 minute, she stopped and said to Rev, "You call me 'Aunty' always, okay!"

"Y-Yes."

They both finally separated and left.

-----

Rev finally joined Asako, who was smiling at him craftily.

"You sent me there knowing this. Didn't you?" Rev asked with a smile.

"Did I?" Asako played dumb.

"I enjoyed her mouth. Thanks! Asako."

Rev said as he moved forward and pressed his lips onto her, and started playing with her tongue for a while.

Finally, Asako pushed him and said, "We are late. Let's go to the hotel. Tomorrow we will be meeting Yuria, so we need to be ready."

Hmmm.

Rev nodded,

VROOOM!

-----

While Asako was driving, they came across a turn.

As they were turning suddenly...

Thud!

A person came in front of them and got hit by the car.

It was a girl!

Seeing the features of the girl, Rev was shocked as he thought,

'No! It is…

SAEKO BUSUJIMA!'

…..

>> Check out my other work. I am sure you will definitely like it very much.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

2