18. Teaming-Up with Kirito.
16 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{You have passed the first trial.}

{You have been granted the G-Rank Adventure status.}

{You can come to the guild for the Rank upgrade trial after completing the required number of missions.}

{You may now get your Adventurers Card from the guild hall.}

{Thank you!}

Huh!

Rev was stunned for a bit.

'That's it!?' He thought for a moment, unable to make sense of it.

'I mean, have I become too OP, or was the trial just made easy for the G-Rank?'

Hmm.

'Maybe both? Well, whatever. I am here to flex anyway. Though I think I should go and meet the princess now so that I can get the class trials,' Rev mused as he came out of the trial grounds.

He walked back to the main hall, where there were a few Adventurers already lining up to take their first missions, while the attendees were constantly giving them multiple missions and sending them away.

Rev went to a corner and sat down while he ordered booze from the nearby canteen.

'It's good that I can convert dollars into gold right now, or else I would have no money.' He thought as he took a few sips and looked at the constant bombardment of missions on the incoming players.

Meanwhile, back in the observatory room, everyone was contemplating!

"My lady! I think this is not the time to think about how we are going to handle the adventurer. It will be best if we build a good relationship with him first and do not end up being late in having at least a trustworthy relationship, or else our enemies will take this opportunity, and that will really be a huge loss."

"Indeed! The guild master is right. I think we should try and have a good relationship with everyone showing capabilities." Some senior knights agreed with the guild overseer.

Phew!

The princess took a breath and said, "I understand."

With that, she left the room and went to meet Rev, who had just finished his booze jug.

"Oh! Miss, so I have passed the trial, I suppose?" Rev said as he stood up and looked towards the coming princess with a smile.

"Indeed! Rev-Dono has passed it. Here, this is your G Rank Adventurer proof card." Rayneshia said as she gave Rev a card that more or less looked like a credit card.

{Ding!}

{Hidden Mission Complete.}

{First person to get the G-Rank.}

{You have become the first person in the game to get the G-Rank.}

{Reward: 1000 Gold.}

{Reputation: +5.}

= = = = =

{Special Mission Complete.}

{Getting an Adventurer Rank before completing the first mission.}

{Reward: Eligibility for obtaining a special hidden class.}

{Reputation: +10.}

= = = = =

A few notifications sprang out in front of Rev as he took the card in his hand.

'Wow! I never imagined that the things that I used to read in web-novels in my previous life would happen to me too.' Rev reflected for a moment, but then he looked back at the princess.

And asked, "So, Miss, what do I need to do to get a class?"

Hearing Rev speak about the class, Rayneshia said, "Rev-Dono, about that, you need to first clear some tasks to become eligible for the class selection test."

"I see. So what do I need to do to become eligible?" Rev asked.

"You can check that on your Adventurer System."

"Okay!"

Rev proceeded to check the status window to see how he could clear the eligibility criteria and the list of tasks that he needed to do.

{Task for Class Eligibility.}

{1. Player Level: 10.

2. Apprentice level proficiency in the use of any one weapon or spell.

3. Reputation: 20.

4. Adventurer's Missions: 5 F/E Class, 3 D/C Class.}

Hmm!

Rev frowned at reading the criteria, but he couldn't do anything but accept them.

He looked back at the princess and said, "Miss, it seems our meeting will end here. I hope we meet again then." As he took her hand and kissed it, making the princess blush slightly.

He then turned around and started to leave without even showing the hint of lust that he usually had.

He walked a bit, leaving the princess kind of flustered and conflicted. Then he suddenly turned back and asked,

Well, Miss, I think I haven't asked for your name. So maybe you can tell me your name, which can maybe make it easier for me to find you next time."

"Rayneshia Al-A… Uhh! It's Rayneshia, just Rayneshia." The princess said, as she stuttered a bit.

'That was close. I can't let him know my full name.' She thought in her heart.

With that, Rev left the scene and went to the Mission Hall to take his first mission.

He checked the missions to see if there was anything of use there, but after spending half an hour there and finding nothing of value, he gave up. He was about to give up searching for missions when he saw...

Kirito!

Yup! – He saw Kirito yet again.

He looked quite worn out. It seemed as if Kirito was returning from his mission.

'Well, I guess it is time to party with the main character. In the anime, not much was explained about how much he knew about the game, so maybe I can learn from him.'

But there was one problem with him.

He was too edgy!

Rev was having both headache and anticipation of the 'enormous' task that he was going to get himself into.

With that in mind, Rev walked towards Kirito, seemingly not looking at him, and clashed with him.

Bang!

"Oww! A-Are you alright?" Kirito asked as Rev fell down.

"Y-Yeah! I am alright. Are you okay?"

"I am fine. I am sorry for clashing with you; I was kind of hasty there." Kirito said apologetically.

"Its fine." Rev replied and then took a deep glance at Kirito and continued:

"It seems you have completed your first quest!" He added a bit of excitement to his voice to sound more genuine.

Hearing him, Kirito felt quite excited and happy too. After all, this experience was a first for each of them.

"Yes! I have completed the first quest." Kirito accepted.

"Oh great! So maybe you can help me find the best quest and maybe party with me. You know I am a noob player."

Rev said, pointing his eyes towards the area of the panel where the level of the player is shown, while Kirito also followed it and understood that Rev's level was still 0.

By the way, Kirito is level 3 right now!

Hmm!

"Alright! Let's party together, then. This will help us complete the quests faster too."

"Great! Let's do it." Seeing Kirito agree, Rev smiled inwardly and said as he thought in his heart.

'I wonder if you are the same guy who will become a loner after the massacre of the Moonlight Black Cats Party!

Well, that incident still has time. I think for now, lemme enjoy the show.'

With that began the party of a future Black Swordsman and a future Mana Swordsman.

…..

>> Check out my other work. I am sure you will definitely like it very much.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

2