20. Goblin’s Depravity.
15 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Goblins are one of the most irritating and disgusting monster races out there.

They didn't have much strength and were considered a beginner type of monster by Adventurers, which led many of them to take the goblins lightly and ignore their threat. After all, they were indeed weak and easy to deal with when alone.

But, boy-o-boy, goblins in a horde were a totally different thing.

Though goblins were not very strong, they possessed uncanny intellect, and they were lustful and sinister. Plus, the perception of Adventurers was that they were easy to handle. All this acted as the perfect blend for tragedies among the Adventurers who tried to clear the goblin infested cave.

Coming back to the main topic.

"Village head, rest assured. We will make sure to rescue the priestess and clear the goblin infested cave." Kirito said as he and Rev accepted the mission to clear the goblin infested cave.

At the same time, something totally different was going on inside Rev's mind.

'It is most likely going to be the plot from the anime 'Goblin Slayer, and the priestess is most likely going to be the priestess from the anime.' Rev thought back to the blonde priestess girl from the anime he had watched in his previous life.

'She is most likely on the verge of being raped by the goblins. Ain't it?' He couldn't help but shake his head and frown when thinking about it.

'Damn, some authors were really monster sex lovers, trying to pull something like goblin rape shown in the hentai in anime too. Though in the end, the MC comes and saves her. Still, she was just steps away from being penetrated by a fucking goblin.'

Rev didn't know whether he should laugh or cry thinking about the very first episode of the anime. Yes… Very first… All that shit happened in the very first episode.

'Speaking of the MC, will he come? The Goblin Slayer!' He asked All-Seer.

[I don't think so.]

'Why?'

[The plot regarding that Anime is not extremely extensive, so the elements from that plot are being used to fulfill actual plots in this world as it is a real world and it can't have plot holes.]

'Still, should I expect that I can meet him somewhere else? Just so you know, he was... No, he is an MC, even though he is a basic one.'

[That is possible.]

'So it means there is a possibility of him appearing, huh.'

[Yes.]

'Well, whatever happens, we will see.' Rev said as he ended the conversation and focused on the task at hand.

He looked at Kirito and asked, "Shall we get ready then?"

"Yes." Kirito looked back at him and nodded.

Both Rev and Kirito bid farewell to the village head and went towards the entrance of goblin's cave in the outer periphery of the village.

In front of the cave entrance stood Kirito and Rev.

"Are you ready?" Kirito asked as he unsheathed his sword from his back.

Meanwhile, Rev was looking at his game status window, which he had not checked yet.

{Status window.}

{ID Name: Rev Kusakabe.}

{Game Name: ? (Available after the main launch).}

{Title: None.}

{Class: None. (Under testing).}

{Jobs: G-Class Adventurer.}

{Association: Adventurer's Guild.}

= = = = =

{-Stats-}

Health (HP): 100.

Mana (MP): 100.

Strength: 10.

Stamina: 10.

Agility: 10.

Intelligence: 10.

Endurance: 10.

{Unassigned Points: None.}

= = = = =

{-Skills-}

None.

{+ You can learn skills from skill scrolls or create your own skills.}

= = = = =

{-Mission Assigned-}

1. Class Eligibility Mission.

2. Goblin's Menace.

{+ Select to know more.}

= = = = =

Rev closed the Status window as he looked back at Kirito and replied, "Yeah, let's go in."

With that, they began their journey into the cave.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the cave, a swordsman and a girl in priestess clothing could be seen running with about three goblins chasing them.

The girl was none other than the priestess that the village head was worried about, while the swordsman was one of her party members. As for the other members of the party, they were already killed by those menacing goblins.

While they were running, the swordsman was suddenly struck by an arrow that struck one of his legs, rendering it immobile as he fell.

"Arrgh! N-No, I don't want to die." He cried.

"Nothing will happen to you." The priestess said as she tried to get him up, but at the same time another arrow flew towards the swordsman and pierced his back, giving him no chance to stand up.

Also, the group of goblins chasing them was also near. The priestess was extremely terrified and tried to get up to leave alone, but...

Shriek! Shriek!

The swordsman held her hand, refusing to let go of it. At the same time, the goblins mostly caught up to them.

"Let's die together, priestess. We cannot get away from here, so let's die together." The swordsman said with a crazed gleam across his eyes.

The priestess started shaking in fear and anger as she tried to free herself from the man's grasp, but without giving them any chance, the goblins attacked the swordsman's back with axes, flaying the guy in half.

ARRGH!

Blood splattered everywhere as the swordsman lost his life!

The terrified priestess was shaking uncontrollably as the goblin approached her, took a hold of her legs, and started to tear her clothes.

Somehow, she managed to attack the goblin by seizing the dead swordsman's sword and forcing it to release its hold on her. With her clothes partially torn, she slipped out of the dead swordsman's grasp and fled.

Another arrow, however, flew at her at the same moment and struck the back of her knee, knocking her off balance and causing her to fall.

She was aware that goblins were heinously evil beings who enjoyed raping virgins and forcing them to bear children before killing them, and she was utterly terrified of what would happen to her.

She tried to kill herself with the sword in her hand, but another goblin... No, a hobgoblin appeared behind her and grabbed her hand, rendering her unable to slit her throat.

She was eventually overtaken by the other goblins, who began manhandling her and tearing off her clothes until she was only left in her bra and underwear.

As the hobgoblin gazed at the priestess with lust and depravity, it snatched the sword out of her hands and threw it away.

"N-No... S-Someone save me!" The priestess screamed in horror.

But to her dismay, nobody came to her rescue. She cursed her terrible fate and tried to release herself from the grasp of the goblin, but she failed.

She began to cry as the vile goblins snatched her bra and tore it to pieces, causing tears to spill from her eyes. The priestess attempted to hide her bountiful breasts with her hands out of shame.

This only added to the fuel of depravity in the goblins as their lust soared. The priestess trembled like a rabbit as she tried in vain to escape this fate.

The lustful goblins reached out to her panty, trying to take them apart. The priestess attempted to stop it from happening by kicking her legs, but she was unsuccessful. Finally, the goblins got a hold of her panty and seemingly smiled.

The priestess's eyes closed as she started losing all hope when suddenly...

…..

>> Honestly, I had to divide a single chapter into two parts as the chapter got too lengthy. I will release the second part soon. So stay tuned.

>> If possible, leave a review; it helps to attract more readers.

>> Check out my other work. I am sure you will definitely like it very much.

Title- LONE: The Journey Beyond

2