Ch2.1 The First Believer
580 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nuary looks at two women in front of her. One of them is laying down, drenched in blood. The other one is sitting beside the previous one. The one laying down is a tall woman. Her body looks fit and while it's covered with leather chestplate, Nuary can see that she has a decent sized breast. She has long dark red hair messily tied to a ponytail and light brown skin. However, she is currently grimacing in pain, she probably doesn't even realize that Nuary exists.

The other girl has shoulder length brown hair and wears a cloak. Nuary doesn't know exactly how small she is because she's crouching, but she looks the cute type of girl. She has light skin, and some dirt and blood covering her face. Her body is covered by a cloak, but based on the muscles of her arm that stick out, she doesn't seem to be athletic.

Nuary observes the latter girl, as she is locking eye contact with Nuary. Both of them stay silent for a few seconds, until Nuary decides to ask to talk to her.

"Apostle of goddess Rowara, Nuary. Pray to the goddess for her blessing.

I shall ask, are you the one who summoned me?"

"Sum...mon?"

The girl only mutters in response to Nuary's question. She seems to be in shock due to the suddenness of Nuary's appearance.

"I'm summoned by blood as a catalyst. I'm an apostle of goddess Rowara, the goddess of prolificity.

Are you the one who offered the blood for summoning?"

Hearing Nuary's explanation, the girl returns from her stupor and quickly shakes her head.

"N-No, my friend is injured and I didn't mean to summon you."

"I see...."

Nuary then turns her sight to the injured girl, and back to the crouching girl. She then tries to appraise both of them.

Alys

Status: Injured, bleeding, dying, fatigue.

Blessing: None.

Shalia

Status: Distressed, mana exhaustion, fatigue.

Blessing: Minor blessing of sculpture.

Nuary then observes the building they're in. It's a church-like building that clearly looks like it has been abandoned for a long time. The walls and furniture are dilaptated here and there. The doors and windows have been blocked with earth magic, which is probably Shalia's doing. Nuary hears numerous clattering sounds and screeches from the outside of the building, probably coming from monsters that's surrounding the building.

     

"It seems we're in a dangerous situation..."

"Y-yes, there are too many monsters outside so we're trapped in here."

Shalia confirms Nuary's muttering. She then looks back at her. Nuary has comprehended the situation they are in. She then asks Shalia, who's still somewhat confused with Nuary's summoning.

"Do you have a wish?"

"...Huh?"

"I said, do you have a wish?"

"W-what do you mean?"

Shalia is getting more confused with what Nuary just asked her. Nuary notices Shalia's confusion and tries to explain to her.

"Again, I'm an apostle. I have been granted power by a goddess to fulfill people's wishes. And I know we're currently in a dangerous situation. That's why I'm asking you, do you have a wish?"

Nuary looks at Shalia in the eyes. Finally, Shalia realizes what is happening. She then looks down at Alys who's laying in front of her. Steeling her resolve, Shalia raises her head, looking back at Nuary.

"Please heal my friend and take us to safety! I'll do whatever you want! Please!"

"Alright, I'll grant your wish."

After hearing Shalia's answer, Nuary then steps aside and opens her command menu.

"Open menu."

Apostle command menu:

Goddess : Rowara, goddess of profilicity

Status : Apostle

Faith point : 5000

Lust point : 1/10

Blessing Menu

Upgrade Menu

Skill record

First entry shows which god the apostle has been representative of. In Nuary's case, it's clearly Rowara the goddess of prolificity, just as written. The second entry is her status as the apostle. Apostle is the direct representative of the gods, in a way, is the highest position in a religion.

The next entry is "Faith point". There's 5000 faith points already. Probably given by goddess Rowara as a starting fund. Nuary doesn't know why goddess Rowara didn't give more. Maybe there's a limit on how much gods can give to apostles. But no matter the reason, Nuary is thankful that she has at least some points to secure the first believers.

'Faith points' is currency used by apostles to use blessing and improve their abilities. 'Blessings' cost points to use, and stronger blessings would need more points to use. Faith points can also be used to learn new blessings or enhance their activities as an apostle using 'Upgrade menu'.

Faith points can be earned by 'Believers' doing religious activities. What counts as religious activities depends on which god gives the blessing. In Rowara's case, as goddess of prolificity, it's obtained by doing sexual activities. Nuary as the apostle will also gain a portion of points gained by other believers.

Nuary then opens her 'Blessing menu' and checks what blessings she can use.

Blessings:

-Proselytize (1000)

-Minor heal (10)

-Minor vitality (10)

Proselytize:

Permanently convert target to Rowara religion. Immediately turns the target to a futanari and restores the body. Give target permanent suitable blessing. Automatically choose the most suitable blessing. Slowly revitalize and transform the body.

Cost 50% of mana to perform. Target must have the apostle's cum in their body. Target must be within sight of the apostle.

Available blessing:

-Blessing of vitality

Minor heal:

Heal targets for scratches and stop bleeding.

Minor vitality:

Restore small vitality for targets within 1 meter area.

9