Chapter 3 – Losing My Virginity at Last
7.7k 1 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I couldn’t contain my perverted grin after hearing the good news. At last, I was finally going to lose my virginity. Maybe if I hadn’t been as work-obsessed as I had been, or if I hadn’t been as anti-social, then I could have lost it when I was still alive on Earth, but at least it was happening now. 

As the saying goes, better late than never. I chuckled to myself as I looked up at Bob with perverted and hungry eyes. His own perverted, desire-fuelled expression crossed his face as he watched me spread the lips of my pussy for him. 

"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to come over here and fill me up, big boy." I teased, barely believing that I was really saying the words that came out of my own mouth. 

I had never said anything quite like that before. Well, at least not to another person, as I’d never had the courage to, but the calming aura of serenity given off by the paintings had been doing amazing things for me. I doubt I would have ever had the courage to even take a step down this path without it and now here I was, about to go all the way.

"Oh, I’m going to fill you up. Don’t worry about that. But I don’t want your pussy just yet." Bob let out a mad laugh as he took a few steps closer to me. It appeared that now that the man’s flip had been switched, his entire personality had shifted, revealing his true perverted self. The one that I had a feeling was hidden in there all along.

As the man approached closer and closer to me, I could already see the massive tent he was pitching in his pants. The rest of him may have looked average, but I had a feeling there was definitely nothing average about that part of him. That feeling was confirmed when he pulled down his pants and whipped out his erect cock.

Bob’s manhood was massive. Thankfully, though, it wasn’t inhumanely big or so big that it would have been impossible to have painless sex with him. It was just as big as the biggest cock I had seen watching porn. In fact, it was nearly as big as some of the more sizeable dildos I had owned back on earth. The size of his cock was certainly intimidating, especially for my first real one, but I was more than ready for the challenge ahead of me.

"Suck it!" Bob simply said. His tone was no longer warm and friendly like when he had his customer service facade on. Now, his tone was demanding and strict, almost as if he was saying that he wasn’t going to tolerate any more of my mischief, which only made me more excited for what was to come. A part of me had always wanted to be dominated by a big strong man and just thinking about it made my pussy even more excited.

Not wasting even a moment, I jumped at the chance to suck the man’s cock and excitedly slid off my chair onto my knees so I could do just that. My fingers, still slick with my own pussy juices, immediately slid out of my vagina and found their way over to his throbbing, hard length. Soon enough, both of my hands were wrapped around his cock as I brought my lips to his tip and gave it a slight kiss.

Both the feel of my fingers wrapping themselves around his manhood and the feel of my lips on its tip were not at all what I was expecting. The throbbing warmth and twitchiness of a real cock were not at all something that I could have experienced with a dildo. When I had used such sex toys to practise giving blowjobs before, I didn’t realise how much it underprepared me for the real deal. Still, I was determined to continue.

While my hands worked on the back half of Bob’s girthy shaft, my tongue slowly reached down and started to slide along his cock. Being all up close and personal to his manhood like that, gave my nose direct access to the musky scent of a man, a scent that drove me and my pussy wild with lust. Thanks to that intoxicating scent, my tongue was soon removed from his cock and I was opening my mouth wide to take him into me. 

Right from the start, I knew that I was never going to take the full length of the man into my mouth. He was just too big and my gag reflex was too pronounced to take him all that far into my throat. However, there was nothing stopping me from thoroughly sucking on the head of his cock, something that he seemed to enjoy, or at least that’s what the myriad of grunts and groans that escaped his lips seemed to indicate.

My pussy grew wetter and wetter with every moment that passed of me sucking on Bob’s big, fat cock. I had no idea getting wetter was still a possibility after how wet I had gotten moments before, but apparently, it was a possibility. Not only was the man’s musky, masculine scent driving my arousal higher and higher, but so too was the taste of his cock. I hadn't expected cock to taste like anything other than what licking skin would have tasted like, but the taste of cock was something special, something that I could easily have seen myself becoming addicted to back on Earth if only I had gotten around to sucking a guy off.

I was such a stupid idiot. Why was I spending so much time doing my best at work, trying to get that next big promotion, when I could have just been giving my boss a blowjob? That’s how that bitch Miranda got her promotion, so why shouldn’t I have done it as well? I could have even let him fuck me.

Every now and then, the efforts of my mouth and hands would see a little reward come my way in the form of a few drops of precum reaching my tongue. His precum was a little salty but otherwise tasted completely amazing. I savoured every moment of it as the mere taste of it continued to drive my pussy wild, so much so that now only one of my hands was working the man’s shaft, while the other one was down between my legs, furiously rubbing my throbbing clit.

By this point in time, I had been blowing Bob for more than a few minutes but was so enthralled by the act of sucking cock that I could have happily continued on doing only that for quite some time. However, his cock couldn’t handle much more of my attention and was soon spurting out strand after strand of thick, warm cum. The only warning I had about the man’s oncoming climax was a few moments during which his cock was throbbing and twitching in a slightly different manner than before.

Since I was unused to giving blowjobs, I didn’t know what those signs actually meant and was taken by surprise when he shot his load out into my mouth. While more than a little of Bob’s delicious, salty cum found itself savoured on my tongue before being swallowed, the surprise with which this had happened allowed his cock to slip out of my mouth and spray a handful of cum on my face.

By the time his cock was done and no more cum was violently spurting out of it, my cheeks and chin were dripping with the stuff. I wasted no time lapping up what tasty semen my tongue could reach. For the cum which my tongue couldn’t reach, I scooped the stuff up with my fingers and then proceeded to suck them clean.

"Fuck, you look so sexy lapping up my cum." Bob groaned, clearly enjoying the show I was giving him as his cock hadn’t shrunk so much as an inch, despite the fact that he had just climaxed.

"I want more cum!" My eyes remained locked on his manhood as my mouth moved to dive back around it.

Now that I had a taste for cum, it was all I could think about. Any sense of shame or embarrassment that could have been affecting me was washed away by the sense of serenity evoked by the paintings on the wall, leaving only pleasant emotions like my arousal, which was by far the most pronounced one I was feeling. In fact, my arousal was so uncontested by other emotions that it was practically running rampant within my overly horny brain, turning me into quite the cum slut. Of course, that could have just been who I always was, deep down inside, and the paintings were finally letting that side of me out.

The moment my lips wrapped around Bob’s cock once more, I desperately slid my mouth down, wanting to take as much of him into my mouth as I possibly could. Soon enough, I began to reach my limits and any second now I knew that I would hit the spot where my gag reflex became unbearable. From watching porn, I knew this wasn’t the limit of what some women could achieve, as this was nowhere close to deep-throating him.

Stupid, fucking gag reflex! I pouted, but my annoyance over not being able to perform a deep throat blowjob was soon put aside when the man whose cock I was sucking started to pull me off of him.

Bob had a hand on each side of my head as he gently, but firmly pulled me off of his cock. As his manhood popped out of my mouth, my tongue reached out for it as if desperately trying to get one last taste of his cock. 

Watching that amusing sight unfold, he couldn’t help but let out a chuckle as he said. "Don’t worry, there’ll be plenty of cum for you, just not in your mouth."

My eyes lit up when I heard this. The man’s musky masculine scent had been so overwhelming that it drove me into an incredibly lust-fueled state and had momentarily made me forget all about why I was doing this. As much as I enjoyed doing it, I hadn’t seduced and tempted him just to give him my first blowjob or get my first taste of cum. No, I wanted to lose my virginity before I reincarnated. I didn’t want my life to end before I got to experience the joys of sex. Well, not my life since that was already dead and buried, but whatever this was. I didn’t want whatever this was to end before I finally got to feel a real cock giving my tight, little pussy a real good fucking.

Now that we were about to move on to the main event, Bob quickly removed his clothes and tossed them to the side. As the man’s naked body was revealed to me in its entirety, my jaw hit the floor. You never would have guessed it based on how average he looked dressed in his office attire, but this guy was jacked. His body was covered from head to toe in rippling muscles. He was so buff that just looking at him made my pussy tingle in anticipation.

While I stared slack-jawed at the buff man, he lent down and picked me up off the ground where I was still on my knees. From the looks of it, lifting me up into his arms took very little effort on his part. He was equally unfazed by the effort it took him to carry me over to the desk, which he proceeded to put me down on after haphazardly pushing his nameplate, my panties, and that manila folder off of it.

I laid there with my back on the desk as Bob saddled up against me. I could feel his cock sliding against the glistening wet lips of my pussy as I slid my legs around the back of his hips. Now that my legs were locked around him, there was only one way for him to ever get me to release them. He had thoroughly satisfied my desires, and after everything that had just gone down, I knew for a fact, that just losing my virginity wasn’t going to completely satisfy me. Whether it was inside my pussy or inside my mouth, I didn’t really care where he finished, as long as I lost my virginity at some point. If I had my way though this wasn’t going to be a one-and-done kind of thing as I wanted to drain his balls dry before passing on and being reincarnated.

Bob’s own feelings on the matter may not have been as intense as my own, but I was sure he would be more than happy to give me what I wanted, and to that end, he brought the head of his thick cock to the entrance of my tight, virgin pussy. I wasn’t left waiting for more than a split second before he slid into me. Although I was playing up my pleasure a little bit when I was masturbating earlier, the moans and gasps that escaped my mouth as I felt him fill up my vagina with his throbbing, hard manhood were completely one hundred percent real.

Between the fact that I was incredibly aroused and that I had fucked myself with dildos a great many times before, there wasn’t even a hint of pain as my virginity was taken by this random angel guy I had met only a dozen or so minutes earlier, or at least I assumed he was an angel since this place had a very heavenly feel to it. Truthfully, though, he didn’t really look like an angel, just like an average-looking but incredibly ripped man. That said, I couldn’t have cared less about what or who he was. All I really cared about was losing my virginity and the fact that his cock felt absolutely amazing inside my pussy.

After the initial instroke, Bob pulled back out and then slowly thrust into me. It was obvious that he was taking it slow so that I could get used to the feeling of his cock inside me, but that wasn’t what I wanted, and so, I went about telling him that… Sort of…

"Harder, fuck me harder!" I panted as I stared deep into his eyes with a desperate, perverted look at me.

"If you want a hard fucking, then that’s exactly what I’ll give your naughty little pussy." Bob chuckled, but his words went in one ear and out the other because as he was speaking he began to thrust hard and fast into me.

The full girth of his thick, throbbing cock rammed into me again and again, pounding my poor tight vagina into a sopping mess. The man was so big that with every thrust he was hitting all the way into me and slamming the head of his cock against my cervix. 

Now, normally such a thing would have been extremely painful for me and although I had heard that some women claimed to like it, the few times I had experienced it by using an extra-large dildo on myself were less than pleasant. However, this time it only felt good, better than good in fact. It was amazing.

Given that the paintings on the walls prevented me from feeling any negative emotions, I was willing to bet that I was similarly unable to feel pain and that this was the reason why something that was normally so uncomfortable was suddenly so God damned mind-blowing.

Although I was a virgin before now, it was incredibly clear that Bob wasn’t and that he knew exactly what he was doing. The most pivotal piece of evidence of this was the fact that he placed a hand on my pubic mound as he fucked me, which allowed his thumb to rub my clit as his cock penetrated deep inside me again and again.

Between his cock pleasurably hitting my cervix over and over again, and his thumb fervently rubbing my clit just the way I liked it, my orgasm soon hit me, and what an orgasm it was. The electrifying orgasm that had occurred moments before I died may have been the best one I had ever had at that point in my life, but now I had a new best orgasm to top it.

Nothing could have beat the feeling of climaxing hard on one hell of a thick, throbbing cock deep inside of me as it continued to mercilessly fuck my tight little pussy. In fact, Bob continued to fuck me so intensely that another orgasm hit me soon after the first ended and then the third right after that. The only other time I ever had so many orgasms in so short a period was when I tried edging myself for nearly a whole day. But even though that led to quite a few continuous orgasms, none of those orgasms had been close to being as powerful as the weakest of these ones.

My mind was practically mush. My thoughts were incoherent and all the strength had left my limbs all limp and noodly as the erotic bliss of orgasm after orgasm coursed through my body. Still, Bob did not relent and continued to fuck my overstimulated body like I was his personal sex toy.

Eventually, though, he did reach his own climax and blew his load deep into my pussy. Sadly, as much as I would have wanted to, my mind was too overwhelmed at the time to really relish the sensations that accompanied having my pussy filled with a thick, warm load of cum.

Once Bob had spent himself inside of me, the man stumbled back, huffing and puffing. Since the man had come twice in only a dozen or so minutes, his cock was finally showing the fact that it wasn’t infallible, but it was slowly regaining its stamina with every second that passed.

As the man who had just taken my virginity had a bit of a breather and sat down on the chair that afforded him a prime view of my pussy slowly leaking several drops of his cum, I was starting to come back to my senses. 

It really happened! Finally, after twenty-eight damn years, I’m no longer a virgin!

While a hand went down to tentatively touch my poor abused pussy, I began to cry tears of joy. This is all I had ever wanted, and not only had I finally done it, but it was better than I could have ever imagined.

It’s such a shame that I don’t have all the time in the world to-

My thoughts were cut off by the sound of a door opening. Both Bob and I instantly looked over to the door that had reappeared out of nowhere. Standing in the open doorway was a woman who was clearly an angel or some sort of angelic being. Although she was dressed in fairly typical business attire, she was almost eight feet tall and possessed glowing golden eyes, not to mention a radiant halo that sat just slightly above the top of her pristine blonde hair.

The angel woman paid me little attention after an initial glance; instead, she stared with an intense look of fury at Bob. There was even a vein slightly bulging on her tense face as she shouted. "What the fuck have you done, Bob!"

I heard a slight, mumbled curse from Bob, but I couldn’t have cared less about being walked in on or whatever trouble this had gotten me in. I just collapsed back onto the desk and continued to cry tears of joy as the cum dripped out of my freshly fucked pussy. 

I couldn’t have been happier.

79