Chapter 8 – Getting Down and Dirty
4.5k 1 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vel’s lips nervously trembled as they were met by mine. Pinned underneath me on the cold, grassy forest floor, the young elven woman was helpless to resist my kiss. That said, I was sure she wanted this just as much as I did because she was not at all trying to resist me, and if she had shown any signs of such, I would have immediately stopped. After all, I wasn’t at all interested in forcing someone to do something they were uncomfortable with and never would be.

Technically, this was only my second kiss, and I assumed it was the same for her, though you'd never guess that from the way I was going at her, working my tongue into her mouth. As it turned out, the knowledge imparted to me by my kissing skill, even at rank 1, was very helpful in getting my lovely, petite partner all worked up. Sadly, though, the breadth of that knowledge at the moment only covered a few things about kissing and only on the mouth, but I was lucky enough to have my own experiences as a woman to know where exactly I should be touching Vel to elicit the best responses.

As such, my hands weren’t idle as I kissed the young elven woman. No, they moved slowly and seductively down her long, slender neck, where they continued further down her petite, dress-covered body until they eventually found themselves beneath said dress. My hands didn’t immediately jump right into the thick of things, but instead, I built up the anticipation of all the fun to come by slowly tracing my fingers up the outer edges of her thighs.

When my fingers reached the edges of Vel’s panties they didn’t stop there. No, they continued to slowly caress their way further up her slender body, slowly pulling up her dress as they did so. When my hands got up around the young woman’s chest, I was delighted to find that she wasn’t wearing a bra and I had direct access to her cute little tits. Still, my fingers didn’t stop there. Instead, they merely brushed over her breasts, nipples included, as I brought her dress up and over her head.

At this point, it had been more than a few seconds, and it was only now that our lips were parting, putting a momentary pause to our long, intimate kiss so that her modest, pale green dress could be removed. When I pulled back from her lips to do this, I was treated to the sight of her blushing as red as a tomato, but with a big, goofy grin plastered on her lips. 

A slight giggle escaped my lips moments before I brought them down to kiss Vel again, but to her surprise, I wasn’t kissing her on the lips. I planted soft, teasing kisses slowly down her neck and across her collarbone, on a direct trajectory to her breasts. I had to shift the woman’s gold and emerald amulet a couple of times when it got in my way, but I left it on her since she tensed up a little when I even so much as slightly touched it. For some reason, she seemed really protective of it, and I felt like trying to take it off of her would ruin the mood.

Once more, my hands were not idle as I kissed the young elven woman. They were all over her, slowly caressing and teasing different parts of her. Sometimes my hands were touching her neck or breasts, and other times they were working their way up her thighs or on her hips, but so far they had not at all ventured anywhere close to her where her pussy lay underneath her panties.

"Oh, ah…" Vel let out a slight moan as my lips finally met her nipple and my tongue teasingly circled her areola.

While my lips and tongue were playing with one of the young woman’s nipples, my fingers were paying attention to her other nipple in a similar manner. More and more slight moans and gasps began to fall from her mouth as I slowly worked my magic on her. I had never been with a woman before, so this was all very new to me, and even though I wasn’t really being touched back, I was having a whole lot of fun. Even if I hadn’t just had an orgasm thanks to the slime and was already as wet as humanly possible, I was sure all of this excitement would have made me so aroused that my pussy would have been dripping wet.

Eventually, my lips and the kisses they brought moved away from Vel’s cute little breasts, but instead of working their way down her body further, I brought them back up to continue kissing her on the mouth. Because of how I was positioned over her, pinning her underneath me, when our lips met and locked together in a passionate embrace, I was easily able to press my chest against hers. Although my own, more substantial tits clearly engulfed hers as they pressed down on them, I could clearly feel the wetness of my saliva on her perky nipples as my own stiff, aroused nipples pressed against her.

As we kissed and pressed our bodies against each other like this, it was finally time for her pussy to get some love and attention, but instead of using my hands to touch her down there, I used my knee. Because of my positioning, I was half kneeling, half lying atop her, and this made it incredibly easy to put one of my legs between her own and press the top of my knee up against her crotch.

As soon as I did this, Vel had an immediate reaction. She was unable to maintain the kiss and instead had to let out the moan she had been holding onto. Of course, I didn’t let her lips go unoccupied for long and soon returned to kissing her, but such breaks to allow her to moan continued on as my knee remained pressing against her panties, which were obviously very wet from the arousal my erotic touch had brought her.

To her credit, Vel was no longer the helpless, overwhelmed young woman that would have shut down after even a little bit of teasing as she had before any of this steamy fun truly began. Instead, she was now fully returning the embrace, returning the kiss, letting her hands wander across my body and even gyrating her hips to further grind herself against my knee.

When I finally thought that the young woman was good and worked up for the next step, then and only then did I pull my lips away from her own and begin to kiss my way down her body. This time, however, my lips gave her nipples only a passing quick peck as they moved over them.

My hands slowly caressed their way down Vel’s body ahead of my lips so that they could get to her panties before my kisses did, but this wasn’t to stimulate her, it was so that I could remove her panties while keeping my kisses going at a steady, teasing pace without interruption. The young woman’s panties, a plain pair of white cotton ones, were completely soaked in the crotch area, from where her aching pussy had been begging for attention. They were neatly put to the side, resting atop her dress so they wouldn’t get dirty, or at least dirty in the traditional sense, as they were already quite dirty in the naughty sense.

With the panties removed, my soft, gentle kisses found their way down the slender length of her belly down to her pubic mound where a small tuft of dark green pubic hair sat. Personally, I preferred having my pussy shaved completely bare, but I had to admit that there was something extremely cute about the look she was rocking.

From her pubic mound, it was only a matter of seconds before my lips met her pussy, but instead of going right at it, my lips circled her flushed, thoroughly aroused vulva with a handful of kisses before going for her clit. The moment my lips so much as just touched the little hood covering her pleasurable little bean, Vel let out one hell of a moan. The young elven woman was obviously sensitive, and not just in regards to her clit, because I had the impression that after everything else I had done to her, she was already on the verge of cumming. That said, this fact didn’t stop or slow down the pace at which I was already going. I was going to take it as slowly and steadily as I thought was appropriate given it was her first time and there was nothing anyone could do to speed up or slow me down.

As such, I continued to slowly eat out the young elven woman’s pussy. Unlike what a lot of people would think, eating out a pussy doesn’t actually involve a lot of tongue in the vagina action. Or at least that was what a lot of the online articles I read told me since I didn’t actually have any experience with doing it or having it done to me. Because of this, I was mainly focusing my attention on her clit and only occasionally licking up and down her slit.

I had tasted my own pussy juices before, which tasted a bit tangy, but to my surprise, Vel’s pussy tasted completely different. There was a sweet, almost fruity note to her juices, one that was making me oddly hungry. A stray thought of mine wondered if this had anything to do with the fact she was an elf and that maybe elf pussies tasted different, but that thought was quickly pushed aside. After all, I had much more important matters to focus my attention entirely on.

Because of the way I had to position myself to perform cunnilingus on Vel, this meant that I was no longer atop her, pinning her underneath me. Instead, I was mostly just kneeling between her legs with my butt up in the air and my head down on her pussy. What this meant was that I was completely exposed to a certain, mischievous slime that wanted to have some fun of their own.

I had been so focused on pleasing my petite little partner that Saph’s presence completely slipped my mind. What caused me to remember that the slime was here, watching us all this time, was a smooth, slightly cold feeling on my backside. Apparently, they now wanted in on the action and set about doing this by slowly climbing up my backside.

Since my butt was up in the air, it was out of Saph’s reach, so they had to sort of climb up me, but given the fact that they were just a gelatinous blob, I wasn’t really sure how they managed to cling to me without falling. I guess it didn’t really matter how they were doing, just that they eventually managed to get up there and stay there.

Once in position, Saph began to vigorously vibrate, but the way they had moulded themselves to form to my backside meant that they weren’t just stimulating my pussy with their vibrations, but my asshole as well. That said, they still weren’t penetrating either of my holes, but the sensations that they were creating were more than pleasing enough for now.

It was as this was happening and I was feeling a little disheartened that the slime wasn’t penetrating my pussy that I realised something weird about myself. I knew that the best way to get myself off was to stimulate my clit, but what I was just realising then was that I tended to like having something inside me when I came. It didn’t necessarily have to be as big or as stimulating as a cock. It could be as small as just a finger, but my orgasms always felt more fulfilling when I had something inside me during them.

God, I really am a pervert…

I just shook my head and put that discovery out of mind for the moment. Other than being a neat little thing to learn about myself, it wasn’t all that important. Just a preference for how I liked to be fucked, and something I had always been subconsciously doing, nothing more.

With my attention focused back on the strange threesome with an elf and a slime, that I was involved in, it was no time at all until I gave Vel her first-ever orgasm. The elven woman tried to say something as she came, but the pleasure she was experiencing was so overpowering that her words came out in the form of a moaning howl. Whatever it was she was trying to say was completely ineligible.

Her fingers dug into the grass around her, clenching her fists as she tensed up and came. Her hips shacked and jerked as a gush of arousal leaked from her spasming vagina. None of her pussy juices got very far as they were almost immediately lapped up by my tongue. Once the woman’s sexual bliss reached its height, it slowly began to fade away, leaving her a panting, out-of-breath mess that was lying naked on the grass in the middle of the forest.

It was clear that Vel needed some time to recover and wouldn’t be returning the favour any time soon, so I turned my attention to the slime still working wonders on my pussy and butt. I repositioned myself so that I was sitting on the ground with my legs spread in front of me while Saph was almost fully pressed up against my crotch and much of my thighs.

With one hand massaging my own breast and the other teasingly exploring my new and tantalising figure, I asked the slime a question that had been on my mind for a while now. "Can you make tentacles or even just a slight extrusion? What I’m trying to get at, Saph, is that I am wondering if you could fill my pussy at the same time as vibrating my clit."

The slime responded with a slightly dull gurgle and a shake of the body, which I assumed to be a no. Apparently, they didn’t have much control over their shape. Although they could deform themselves and mould their shape to anything they were pressed up against, they couldn’t actually freely shape themselves as I hoped. I’d have to wait a little longer to have my pussy fucked how I wanted it to be fucked. Although from my perspective it felt like I had just been fucked by the angel, Bob a few minutes ago, I was dying to get my pussy stuffed again.

"Okay then, what if we do this…" After a little bit more repositioning, the two of us were able to rearrange ourselves so that I was able to finger myself while Saph was vibrating on my clit. Of course, one of my hands was still playing with my sizable tits while this was happening, as they were just too fun to mess around with. Between the stimulation of my tits, clit and pussy, it was no time before I was having another orgasm.

As I was coming down and recovering from the heights of my own pleasure much faster than my new elven friend, a couple of interesting things happened. The first was that, as Saph bounced off of me once the deed was done, they lingered around my pussy and fingers for a bit. I wasn’t sure at first what they were doing, but I soon realised what it was when my hand was left utterly dry, void of all the fluids that had been coating it mere moments ago. Apparently, the slime wanted to taste my pussy juices, as on a closer inspection of their partially transparent body I could see slight wisps of my arousal inside them, slowly dissolving as they absorbed it.

I had no idea what this actually meant or if there was any significance to it because I had little time to think about it. The next thing that happened completely monopolised my attention.

Kissing has reached Rank 2

You have met the minimum requirements to learn a general skill.
Do you wish to learn the general skill, Sensual Massage?

Sensual Massage, Rank 1
(General, Sexual)

What’s better than touching a sexy, naked body? Making that same body squirm and writhe under your erotic touch.

General skill slots remaining: 4/5

You have met the minimum requirements to learn a general skill.
Do you wish to learn the general skill, cunnilingus?

Cunnilingus, Rank 1
(General, Sexual)

Some people claim to not like licking pussy, but there is something fundamentally wrong with those people. Thankfully, though, you aren’t one of those people. Whenever you see a pussy, you just want to shove your face right in there and lap up all those delicious pussy juices.

General skill slots remaining: 4/5

You have reached Pervert, Level 2
+1 Vitality
+1 Charm
+3 Free stat points

You can unlock your choice of one of three new class skills.
Please confirm your selection from the available options:

Endure, Rank 1
(Class, Sexual, Vitality)

While this skill is active, any sexual climaxes will be postponed until the duration elapses.

Range: Self
Duration: (30 + Vitality Score) Seconds
Cooldown: 20 Minutes

Arouse, Rank 1
(Class, Sexual, Charm)

Using this skill, you can elicit arousal in a target with only a touch. The strength of the arousal is fully adjustable, but the maximum strength depends on your charm score.

Range: Touch
Duration: 1 Minute
Cooldown: 5 minutes

Fascinate, Rank 1
(Class, Sexual, Charm)

Using this skill, you can cause a target to be fascinated with you and unable to look away from you. The effects of this skill can be resisted by a target with a willpower score higher than your charm score.

Range: 4 Metres
Duration: (10 + Charm Score) Seconds
Cooldown: 10 Minutes

“Oh, ow! That’s a lot of boxes.”

 

57