Chapter 40 – The Conversation Cums to an End
2.2k 1 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"…And yeah, that’s pretty much everything." I let out a sigh as I finished reading out the descriptions of all my skills and traits to Damien.

A part of me was still kind of disappointed that the man was so blissfully ignorant of my rather forward advances on him, especially after he seemed much more willing to fuck me only moments ago, but I couldn’t really complain. At least not when he was spending his time trying to help me come up with the best way to train my skills.

After I was finished telling him everything he wanted to know, Damien paused for a few seconds and just shook his head. When he eventually spoke again, he said. "I can’t believe that you have such an insanely useful trait. Not only are you immune to sexually transmitted diseases, but you’re also resistant to mundane diseases. And furthermore, you can’t get pregnant unless you want to and…" He sighed. "You can’t suffer lasting damage from sex while all minor damage you receive during the act is healed right after."

"Well, I did have to die to get it, so it better be a powerful trait." I playfully joked around before recalling something that happened earlier. "Actually, this reminds me, you reacted rather… intensely when you first found out about the fact that I couldn’t be hurt during sex, and you promised to tell me why you did that later. I think now is as good a time as any. Don’t you?"

"Oh, right…" Damien responded as he turned to look me in the eyes, finally prying his gaze away from the status screen that his identify skill had brought up when he used it on me earlier. "Although you made it more than clear that you wanted to have sex with me from the first moment we met, I was a bit… hesitant."

"Hesitant?" I giggled. "You weren’t hesitant, you flat out ignored me and just walked off into the forest."

"Right, sorry. Given what I knew at that point in time, or rather what I didn’t know, I probably should have just said no and rejected you instead of walking off like that. It would have been the polite thing to do and at the very least that way you would have stopped your constant, almost tortuously tantalising attempts to seduce me, but I hadn’t had sex in a while, and a part of me was intrigued by your offer and wanted to keep it on the table even if I didn’t think I was going to take you up on it. The reason I thought that way at all was because of my high might score, which is over 200."

"Although I do have control over my own strength and can do pretty much any normal task that requires delicate, fine motor control, it’s easy to lose control during intense moments and accidentally break things. Because of my strength, the only people I can really have sex with without risking breaking them are those with a high vitality score of around 100 or so, and high-level sexual classes who have passive skills that help them withstand my strength. Since you were only level 2 and then 4, the first two times I identified you, I never expected that you would fare well if we actually had sex. If I had known about your trait earlier then…"

"Then, you would have bent me over and fucked the hell out of my tight, little pussy right then and there, the first time I offered myself to you?" I interrupted the man so that I could teasingly move my hand over towards his crotch as I finished his sentence for him.

"Ah, yeah. Something like that." Damien blushed. Despite his big, burly size and intimidating demeanour, he was actually rather reserved and kind. At least when it came to this sort of stuff, which was still something you would not at all expect given his appearance. Hopefully, he is less reserved when I get his clothes off.

"What say you and I go back to your bedroom and make up for those missed opportunities? Unless, of course, you would prefer to take me  right here on this table?" I had a firm hold on the bulge in his pants as I suggested this.

“I did say I would help train you and I have been dying to get a taste of your incredible curvy body…” For a second or two, Damien’s eyes flicked down to the table as he genuinely considered the latter part of my suggestion. "But I’d probably break the table. My bed would be better since it is reinforced to withstand such activities when I put my strength into it."

A perverted, glee-filled smile crossed my lips as I stood up, took Damien by the hand, and began to lead him back to his bedroom. However, there was a small hiccup in our plan when we opened the door on our way out of the kitchen and found a certain young elven woman kneeling at the door, where she was obviously eavesdropping on the conversation that was going on inside this whole time.

"Velyna!" Damien gasped with a rather mortified and embarrassed look, not quite fully able to comprehend everything she heard him just say.

"I wasn’t… I was just cleaning up some dirt on the floor." Vel lied, and very obviously at that, because the floor in the cabin was practically spotless, as it nearly always was.

"All right then. Your father and I were going to have sex; we won't be gone long. Well… Actually, it might be a while. It really depends on how much he has in him." I casually responded, telling her everything, much to her father’s dismay. Though, he didn’t add anything at this point.

As I pulled the man away to his bedroom, Damien just followed along with a slack-jawed expression on his face, unable to comprehend what I had just told his daughter. However, before we were shut inside his bedroom, the man poked his head out of the doorway and addressed his daughter as soon as he remembered something that was rather important to him. "Serious Velyna, Honey. Do not listen at the door this time. Actually, could you please go outside and do some gardening or something? Please, I don’t want you to hear what’s about to happen."

Vel just giggled in response to her father’s pleas as the door to his bedroom closed behind us. After a few seconds of pause, Damien then opened up the door again to check if his daughter had indeed done as he had asked. When he found that Vel had indeed gone outside, he closed the bedroom door again and let out a relieved sigh.

Damien’s bedroom was only a little bigger than his daughter's, or at least it looked that way since the double bed in the middle of the room took up most of the space, making it just as cramped as Vel’s bedroom. The rest of the room was occupied by various plain wooden furniture such as dressers, bedside drawers, and a wardrobe.

In fact, the room was rather bland and undecorated. The only thing of interest that was actually in the room was a sheathed sword sitting on top of the dresser, but I didn’t give it much of a lookover. I didn’t actually know much about swords over then stuff from video games which was bound to be inaccurate, and although this one looked shiny and expensive, my attention was mostly focused on the big burly man whose bedroom this was.

As such, the moment he returned from poking his head out the door, making sure his daughter wasn’t within earshot, I launched myself at him. My hands shot around his strong, muscular shoulders as I pushed myself up on my toes just so that I could reach his lips with mine.

Damien was surprised at first, not expecting me and my lips to suddenly be there, but after that initial second of surprise, he eased up and gave in to me. After kissing Vel’s delicate and soft lips so very much, kissing this man was like a whole new experience.

The touch of his lips on mine and the feel of his tongue working its way into my mouth was something else entirely. His embrace was much more forceful and firm-handed than any other kiss I had experienced, but given that I had only ever kissed one other person as intimately as this, that wasn’t actually saying a lot. At that moment, all I knew was that I loved the way kissing him felt, and that feeling only got better as his hands began to roam my body.

Damien’s broad, firm hands moved down the curve of my back before settling on my ass, which he groped to his heart’s content with a strong grip. This act alone was enough to send my pussy into overdrive, flipping my switch in an instant. All that talk of skills, classes, the Crossroad and its keys, had greatly diminished my arousal, but now, in a split second, I was so very wet again. So wet, in fact, that soon enough the thin lace crotch of my panties was no doubt turned into a sopping mess.

As Damien and I continued to passionately kiss one another, my own hands began to explore his body. However, not just over his clothes as he was doing to me, but directly on his ripped, muscular form as I stripped his shirt off and tossed it to the side while we kissed.

My arousal grew more and more, while the warmth in my pussy spread further and further, and it was all thanks to the big burly man before me. His bustling muscles were like a wet dream come true, one that would only get better as we continued further and further toward the main event.

Eventually, both Damien and my shirts were off, and our chests were completely exposed for the other to see and explore with our hands, so we moved on to stripping other parts. To that end, my hands quickly found themselves unbuckling the belt around the man’s waist, after which I wasted no time pulling down his pants and underwear in one fell swoop.

The moment Damien’s thick, hard cock sprung out of his pants, my jaw almost hit the floor. Between Bob, the angel whom I had my first time with, and Ander, the leader of the three men whom I had a gangbang with, I had been treated to my fair share of large cocks, but Damien was by far the biggest of all.

That said, size wasn’t always the best indicator of how good someone would be at fucking, just like how that Lucas guy was able to make me cum when Ander couldn’t. However, I had a feeling that Damien wasn’t going to disappoint me. His wife had been a sex worker after all. He had to have picked up a thing or two in their time together.

While I stared slack-jawed at the man’s big cock, he kicked off the pants and underwear around  his ankles. Once he was completely naked, I snapped back to my senses and resumed our earlier activities, only this time my kisses were going straight for that juicy-looking cock of his.

I wasted no time lowering myself onto my knees in front of the man so that I could take his cock in my hands and run my tongue along his length. Under the intimate attention of my fingers and tongue, Damien’s cock felt so much bigger. Not to mention harder and warmer. Between the feel of his cock in my hands and his intoxicating manly scent, I couldn’t help myself, I had to get a taste of him right away.

As such, my mouth stretched as wide as it could go as I slid the tip of his cock into my eager, wet mouth. Honestly, he was kind of too big for this, and my jaw was aching a little at the start from being forced open so much, but that quickly faded as I sucked on his cock more and more. I would have been afraid to take more than the tip of his cock into my mouth if it hadn't been for my lessened gag reflex and my blessed by an angel trait, but soon I was pushing my head further down on his cock, letting it slide past my tongue, to the back of my throat.

As much as my trait helped with pain and not getting hurt during sex, there was still a physical limit to what I could do and, as much as I wanted to, Damien’s cock was just too big to deep throat all the way to its base. It wasn’t so much an issue of length, though, as it was girth. Thankfully, I was content to just suck and slurp on as much of his delicious cock as I could. Likewise, he also seemed to be thoroughly enjoying my attention as moan after moan escaped his lips.

"Ah, fuck. That’s too good, Evelyn… but it's not an optimal use of your time if you want to train your skills. After all, you don’t have the fellatio general skill." He said, in between pleasured moans. “As much as I prefer you using your mouth like this, just giving me a handjob would probably be more productive since it puts your sensual massage general skill to work.”

As I slid my mouth off his girthy cock, a fair bit of drool dripped from my chin and his cock alike, "But this is probably working out my tight fit class skill just fine and not everything has to be about improving my skills. Maybe I just want to suck on your cock, your big delicious cock…"

“Oh… right, I forgot that skill applies to your mouth…” 

Damien did not usher a single word of complaint as I slid my tight, wet mouth back onto his cock, bringing him a world of pleasure as I activated a handful of my class skills. As much as I said otherwise, improving my skills was something I wanted to do just as much as sucking on his cock. Well... maybe a little less, but the point still stood. And although I didn’t have the fellatio general skill, which was one I would desperately need to pick up when I got more general skill slots, there were a bunch of class skills I could be using and improving.

To that end, I fired off stimulate, fascinate, and sense gaze at the same time. I figured that fascinate would probably fail given how high-level Damien was, but it was better to just use it and hope that even when it was resisted, the skill would get experience towards its next rank up. To my surprise, fascinate actually worked on him, and I felt his gaze fix on me as the pleasure of my stimulate skill coursed through him, pushing him to his limit. Apparently, Damien didn't have more than 40 points in his willpower.

Unlike other people I had used to stimulate, the burst of pleasure that accompanied its use didn’t actually make Damien cum right away. Either he was able to last a much longer time, or his high level and stats diminished the effect. Maybe even those two things were related, but discovering the reason for this was going to have to wait for later, as I had a much more important task to occupy my thoughts, that being continuing to suck on his cock until he blew his load down my throat.

To that end, I bobbed my head as vigorously and as far down the thick, girthy length of his cock as I could take it. With every push of his cock into my mouth, his length got slicker and slicker with my saliva, to the point where it was practically glistening. While my mouth and throat worked most of his cock, the rest of his length and his balls were worked by one of my hands, aided in this endeavour by the knowledge of my sensual massage skill.

While that was going on, my other hand had subconsciously found its way between my legs and was showing me some attention instead of the man. At this point, only my chest was actually exposed as I got distracted after removing Damien’s pants, and my own had yet to be removed. Still, I was so horny that this did not stop me from rubbing my pussy through the fabric of my clothes. I was so horny, in fact, that my arousal was spreading past my thin lace panties, dampening the crotch of my pants as my fingers worked their magic there. Unfortunately, because I wasn't directly touching myself and my pants were in the way, the effects of stimulate didn't reach me when I activated said skill for a second time when it came off its relatively short cooldown.

"Oh, Gods above, Evelyn, I’m going to cum." Damien howled out as he placed his hands on my head, where his grip subconsciously tightened around the locks of my hair as his pleasure grew greater and greater.

His cock began to twitch and throb inside my mouth as his climax drew nearer and nearer. Right before it was about to happen, I pushed my throat down on his cock to the very limit of what I could take, making sure that my lips were sealed tight around his manhood. When it finally happened and Damien came, my efforts were well rewarded.

The man’s load burst forth into my mouth, spurting his seed down my throat. Every last drop was swallowed and savoured as I delighted in the potent, thick taste of his cum as it filled my belly. However, as soon as Damien was done and spent himself inside my mouth, his cock began to slowly shrink down to its flaccid, but still impressive size.

A fair amount of saliva and drool dripped from my chin as Damien wobbled his way over to the bed, which he collapsed on. As I spent a little bit of mental effort to make sure that my system notifications were on the do not disturb setting, I gave myself a quick clean up with fresh up before sliding my boots, pants, and panties off. After all, we were nowhere near done. We had a lot of missed opportunities to make up for.

"Fuck… I have not been blown like that in a long time, Evelyn." Damien groaned as he lay there on the bed, catching his breath. "You still don’t hold a candle to Kehlana, but if you really want to start working in a brothel as a sex worker, you’re already better at sucking cock than many later tier 1 escorts. Skills aren’t everything…"

As naked as the day I was born, I crawled up onto the bed and across Damien, all the while carrying a very wet pair of lace panties in my hand. "You can just call me Eve if you want to. I think we can be a bit more intimate with each other, especially after that and everything else we are going to do together." 

As if to make my point, I came to a rest, straddling his waist with my dripping wet pussy pressed against his flaccid but quickly regrowing cock.

41