Chapter 46 – Fun Times During & After Dinner
1.9k 1 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dinner with Vel and Damien was fun. Not only was the food utterly delicious and the mood was as relaxed and casual as yesterday’s dinner, but the addition of a butt plug in my ass and a dildo in my pussy made it much more interesting. Of course, as we ate, I tried my best not to give away what was going on to the young elven woman who was not in the know, but every now and then I found myself subconsciously grinding my hips on my chair so that the feeling of my toys deep inside of me would be that bit more pleasurable.

That said, the pleasure wasn’t the point of this, raising my skill ranks was. And to that end, there was more that I could have been doing, so I activated sense gaze at pretty much every opportunity I could. However, given that sense gaze had a cooldown of 27 minutes at its current rank, that meant I couldn’t really fire the skill off all that quickly. But I was doing my best to reactivate it whenever it was available again and was planning to keep using it for as long as I could remember, not just over the course of dinner.

As we all ate our dinner, I could have also been activating fascinate and stimulate to get those skills more experience, but I chose not to. Although those two skills were at rank 5, where I wanted my class skills to be before I went for my 1st class evolution, every bit of experience would have helped. However, I thought using those skills might be a bit too distracting for my dinner companions. It was one thing to secretly play with myself and another thing entirely to secretly mess around with them, especially when it didn’t seem like people noticed when I used fascinate on them. 

After a while, dinner concluded, and I even managed to make myself cum a little towards the end. That was especially hard to hide from the young elven woman, who, despite doing my best to pass off my cumming as a coughing fit, was starting to get a bit suspicious of why I was so flushed in the cheeks.

When we were finished with dinner, I offered to clean up and do the dishes since it would be easier for me with my freshen-up skill, not to mention good experience for that skill as well. While I was busy doing that, the father and daughter pair remained seated at the dinner table idly chatting with one another and me.

When sense gaze next came off its cooldown, I realised what the pair were actually doing. They were waiting for me to be done so that they could each hopefully spend the afternoon before bedtime with me, individually of course. That said, I gathered from the way they were both looking at me and where they were looking at me that the time they both wanted to spend with me would be in bed anyway.

Sadly, for Damien, he was bound to be disappointed. I had already promised to spend some time with his daughter, and I was looking forward to doing just that. Although having my brains fucked out by his big, hard cock had been fun as hell, I had been craving some pussy licking, both on the receiving and giving end, ever since Vel showed me her butt plug earlier. Besides, it wasn’t like Damien and I could have gone at it as voraciously as we had before, at least not with Vel in the house. He just wasn’t comfortable with his daughter overhearing what he would have been doing to me. There was nothing I could have done about it.

It was a shame I couldn’t just have them both at the same time, but neither would have been at all comfortable with that. Even if they weren’t actually doing anything with each other, just me, they never would have been comfortable being like that with me while in the same room as each other. They just weren’t that kind of people and there was nothing wrong with that, it was just who they were.

"Alright, I’m done!" I announced as I stood with my hands on my hips in front of the pair, watching their eyes light up with excitement the moment they heard my declaration.

Vel immediately jumped from her chair as she raced over to my side and took my hand. "Then let's go to my bedroom Eve,"

A quick glance back over to the woman’s father revealed that the excited look in his eyes had turned to resignation. However, it wasn’t that the man didn’t want me anymore, but that he wasn’t willing to fight his daughter for my attention.

As my gaze turned back to Vel, I reached an arm around her as I leaned in close and whispered to her. "Why don’t you go to your bedroom first, baby? There’s something I want to tell your father. I’ll be real quick, I promise."

"You better!" Vel sneaked her arm around me and gave my butt a quick squeeze before running off mid-giggle.

As the young elven woman left the room, her father gave me a curious look. A look that quickly became a lot more excited when I made my way over and sat on his lap.

"I hope you don’t mind me spending the night with Vel," I said as I slid my arms around him.

"It's fine… After all, she is your girlfriend and I’m just… " Damien trailed off, unsure of how to finish the sentence he started.

"I would like to think we're friends if that is okay with you. Well, friends with benefits, as there are quite a few benefits to being friends with me." As if to further prove my point, I took one of the man’s hands and led it under my shirt, up to my ample breasts, which he immediately began to grope without a moment’s hesitation.

"Friends with benefits, huh…" Damien chuckled as his fingers playfully pinched my nipples, sending a spark of pleasure running down my spine. "I have to say nothing has gone quite how I expected it to go from the very first moment Vel introduced you to me, but in a good way. I have not seen Vel smile and be this happy in ages, nor myself."

Leaning forwards ever so slightly, I brought my lips to his, kissing him quite passionately for a few seconds. When my lips eventually left him, I whispered. "I’m sure you’re going to be very happy yourself, tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is training day proper and I’m hoping to get my vaginal intercourse skill all the way up to rank 10 in one go. Maybe I’ll even be able to get all my skills to your recommended ranks and evolve my class."

Damien just continued to chuckle as I reluctantly hopped up off his lap and sauntered my way out of the room. There was a sly, cheeky smile on his face, as if there was something amusing behind what I had said that I hadn’t picked up on. Whatever it was that made him smile like that, I was content to let him have his secret as I found my way to his daughter’s bedroom.

The moment I entered Vel’s room, I was greeted by one hell of a sight. The green-haired, slender woman sat completely naked on her bed, facing the door with her legs spread wide as she fervently fingered her pussy and played with her nipples. The young elven woman’s excitement was thick and practically dripping from her fingers. When she became aware of my presence, she even brought her fingers to her lips and sucked her pussy juices off of them before saying. "I may have gotten started without you… Sorry…"

But the look in her eyes revealed the truth. She was not actually sorry and had only said enough because she wanted to be punished for being a naughty girl. Oh, and what a naughty girl she was. How did such a naive and innocent young thing like her turn into such a pervert in only a short few days?

"You should know better, baby," I said as sternly as possible as I strode over to the side of the bed. "Getting started without me, without permission to, is quite naughty of you."

"...Sorry." Vel apologised again as she fluttered her eyes at me like a puppy dog. However, the perverted grin stretched across her lips did not match the act she was putting on. Not that I could judge. My own perverted grin could not be contained despite the seriousness I was trying to play at.

Hmm… If I ever want to do more serious roleplay in bed, I’m really going to need a skill to help me out because I’m really not that good at keeping a poker face.

Reaching forward, I grabbed Vel by the legs and pulled her towards me, to the edge of the bed. Once she was there, I brought my hand to her chin and tilted her head so that she was looking directly up at me. "If you are so sorry, you should make it up to me. Eat me out. If you can make me cum, maybe I’ll forgive you, baby."

The young elven woman’s eyes immediately darted down to the crotch of my pants, which thanks to this positioning, was practically right in front of her head. She wasted no time reaching forward and deftly unbuttoning my tight pants with those thin, slender fingers of hers. Once undone, she hooked her fingers around the waist of my pants and slid them down.

Vel’s eyes lit up immediately, noticing just how wet my black lace panties were, not to mention that there was something strange about them. The skimpy fabric of my underwear wasn’t sitting tight against my pussy as it should have been; instead, there was a slight bulge from something pressing up against the panties from underneath.

The young elven woman let out a gasp as she slid my panties to the side, only to watch as an incredibly wet dildo was practically launched out of my oh so tight vagina and clattered onto the floor. Her perverted grin returned with a vengeance as she looked back up at me and said. "Who is the naughty one now?"

"Okay… so maybe I have to do some eating out of my own and make it up to you too." I giggled as I looked down at the young woman who sat before me on the edge of the bed, running my hands through her silky smooth hair and across her pointed elven ears.

Vel giggled in turn as she turned her gaze back towards my dripping pussy. The young elven woman licked her lips before continuing her efforts to pull down my panties. As soon as my underwear was down around my knees like my pants were, her fingers found their way back up to my exposed privates.

I couldn’t help but let out a moan at her slightest touch. She wasn’t even touching my clit or sliding a finger into my vagina, merely running her fingers across my labia majora. I was definitely worked up quite a bit from having the dildo and buttplug inside me for so long. Even the slightest touch felt rather amazing, and that only got better as her hands explored more and more without directly touching any of the really good parts.

Vel built up my anticipation of her direct touch more and more with every passing second as her hands drifted and caressed my body. At one point, I was on the brink of begging her to take it further and just make me cum, but I caught myself before those words left my throat. I didn’t have anything against being submissive and begging to be allowed to cum, but given how this fun started, it wouldn’t really fit what we had going.

Thankfully, I didn’t have to wait too much longer before Vel finally paid attention to my clit. However, it wasn’t with her finger but with her tongue. My moans continued on and on as her skilled tongue danced circles around my clit. The further she continued, the more her face was practically pressed up against my pussy until she was fully eating me out as I had desired.

While Vel was busy going to town, licking, sucking, slurping, and even occasionally fingering my pussy, I could not have been more delighted. As I stood there, my hands helped keep me upright, placed upon her head as my fingers savoured the feel of her silky smooth, green hair. Subconsciously, my hands began to firmly hold her head there, practically burying her face against my pussy as the pleasure grew greater and greater.

Before too long, the young elven woman discovered the butt plug currently in my ass. Although she didn’t say anything about it, as she also had one in, she did bring her fingers up and pressed down on it as she continued to work her mouth on my pussy.

Although it was only yesterday that I had taught Vel as much of the basics of pleasuring a pussy as I knew, she had grown quite talented in that short amount of time. However, she hadn’t just expanded on what I had shown her but experienced and developed all on her own. The way she was using my butt plug to aid in pleasuring me was evidenced enough of that.

After all, the only experience she had of using a butt plug was of the one currently in her, which she had done all on her own. Like any woman skilled at pleasing another woman, she had taken the knowledge of how to please herself and thought about how that could be best applied to another. Although I may have been the one pursuing a career path where I would need to be quite skilled at pleasing other people, I had somehow found myself lucky enough to have a girlfriend rather talented at it herself.

Between Vel’s talent for pleasing me and just how much I had worked myself up prior, it was no surprise that I soon came. As the orgasm washed over me, spreading out from my poor, little pussy, my legs gave out underneath me and I collapsed onto the bed, nearly smothering the young elven woman underneath me. Not that she would have ever complained about having my naked and sexy body lying atop her.

Still, as soon as I was able, I crawled off of Vel and the bed. Once I stood back up, I immediately set myself to the task of removing my clothes properly, pulling my shirt off and removing my pants and panties from where they were resting around my knees. Only when I was completely naked did I turn my attention back to the young woman laying on the bed where I had pushed her down when I fell on her earlier.

Vel hadn’t bothered to get up at all and had been just laying there, casually playing with her pussy as she watched me strip. Of course, paying particular interest to my ample breasts. Once more, I reached out to her before grabbing her by her legs and pulling her to the edge of the bed. However, instead of positioning her like that so she could eat me out, I did so that I could eat her out. As such, I lowered myself down onto my knees at the edge of the bed, where I spread Vel’s legs, giving me a prime view of her flushed, wet pussy. 

"It’s my turn now, but I should warn you. My cunnilingus skill is lagging behind the others quite a bit, and I intend to rectify that now. If you want me to stop, you’re going to have to beg for it." I said as I stared straight at her ever so naughty-looking pussy and liked my lips.

32