Chapter 51 – Damien Makes Me Squirt
1.7k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh, fuck! How are you so damned good at that? Ah… Gods, I cumming!" I squealed in utter delight as Damien made me orgasm for the second time in quite a short period of time.

The big burly man didn’t say anything as I came hard from his deft tongue work and fingermanship. Instead, all he did was lean back, removing his tongue from my pussy as he grinned at me and continued to go to town inside my pussy, where two of his firm, strong fingers were applying all the right kinds of pressure deep in me. 

Unlike whenever Vel ate me out, Damien doing so was an entirely different experience. While the young elven woman’s pussy eating was delicate but attentive, building up the pleasure and anticipation over a more extended period of time, her father’s was more firm and forceful. Damien really knew how to make a woman cum, not to mention how to make a woman cum fast.

As his fingers remained deep inside my orgasming pussy, continuing to massage all the right spots without stop, it was clear he had a lot of prior experience in this regard. Experience, which bore fruit soon enough, as just as I was coming down from the heights of my second orgasm, a third hit me, only this orgasm was a bit more explosive.

As the rush of my sexual bliss coursed throughout my entire being, there was little I could do to hold back and stop what came next. From my pussy, a copious amount of my sexual fluids gushed out, squirting all over Damien and the bed, soaking both alike. However, the big burly man didn’t say a word; he just slid his fingers out of my still pulsating vagina and grinned at me. His grin continued even as he brought his fingers up to his lips and gave them a lick.

Although I had begun to get a little more experience here and there with squirting, it was still something I had only ever really experienced first-hand in this life, and as such, this was the biggest mess I had made squirting so far and I was a little embarrassed by it. Thankfully, that feeling of embarrassment was mostly smothered by my sexual bliss, which was slowly dying down but had practically melted my mind from how unrelenting and powerful it was.

After a few seconds to recover and come back to my senses properly, I turned my attention to Damien, still sitting on the bed between my legs as my squirt dripped from his chest. The big burly man’s eyes were focused solely on my sopping wet pussy as a look of conflict was written on his face.

Whatever it was that he was thinking hard about, eventually he came to a decision and mumbled to himself. "Oh, fuck it…"

The next thing I knew, the man was crawling his way over to me with a perverted grin on his lips. He leaned forward, giving me a kiss on the lips. Between the taste of my pussy, which still lingered on his lips, and the feel of his rock-hard cock rubbing up against the slit of my pussy, I was more than ready to continue doing whatever it was that he wanted to do next. Thankfully, what he planned to do next was slide that big ass cock of his into my pussy.

"Oh, fuck me... That feels so good!" I unintentionally broke away from his lips and let out a loud moan as his cock spread my pussy wider and wider, pushing as far into my tight wet hole as it could have gone.

"That was the plan." Damien chuckled before going back in for the kiss, passionately locking lips with me as he thrust his hips back and forth.

The next time our lips parted so that we could catch a quick breath or two, I teasingly remarked through my moans. "Are we training or having sex?"

"Hmm… That's a good question." Damien gave me a cheeky smile, not verbally answering my question but allowing the moans and gasps of pleasure that followed from both of our lips to be answered enough.

This was definitely not training like before; it felt way too good and was nowhere near as strenuous since I wasn’t actively putting my thighs to work. No, we were definitely just fucking for fun of it. The fact that I was getting a bit of experience in a couple of my skills was just a coincidence, not that it would stop me from pulling Damien’s head back down towards mine so that we could continue to kiss and earn experience towards that general skill as he fucked my pussy hard and fast.

Like that, the fun continued on and we continued to have passionate sex for a while longer, even changing up the positions a little bit. Of course, even though I had three orgasms in a short amount of time earlier, Damien had yet to come himself. Because of that, and just how worked up he got from my training and his playing with me, it was no surprise he came before I managed another orgasm. However, his climax was no ordinary climax, as the moment he was about to spray his seed deep inside me I activated stimulate, driving his pleasure to ever greater heights.

As such, the big burly man practically let out a roar as he came. His cock throbbed and twitched with an intensity like never before as he shot out strand after strand of his thick, white cum deep inside me, filling my tight, little pussy up to the point that his seed was spilling out around his cock.

The moment that he was done and spent inside of me, Damien collapsed back on the bed, his chest rising and falling as he fought to catch his breath again. The moment he did so, a notification unlike any I had seen popped up in front of my vision.

You have met the requirements to evolve your [Pervert] class.
Do you wish to evolve your class and proceed to level 11 now?

"Hey, I just met the experience requirement to evolve my class." I cheered excitedly the moment I read the notifications.

"Remember, Eve, don’t acknowledge the prompt, just dismiss it until all your skills have reached the ranks you are aiming for," Damien spoke up to helpfully remind me of why we were doing this in the first place, but truthfully, it wasn't all that necessary a reminder. I hadn’t forgotten this bit of advice and as such, wasn’t planning on responding to my 1st class evolution prompt until the last of my general skills reached rank 10, just as he had initially recommended.

"Speaking of skill ranks…" I grinned rather pervertedly as I crawled my way back atop Damien and straddled his lap, where I could feel his slowly recovering manhood press against my messy, cum-filled pussy. "I wonder how much experience I need to rank up my kissing and vaginal intercourse skills."

As if I was trying to find out the answer to one of those questions, I immediately leaned down and kissed the ruggedly handsome man. Interestingly enough, the moment my lips next pulled away from the intimate and rather passionate kiss of ours, the answer was given to me. Apparently, my kissing general skill didn’t actually need all that much more experience.

Kissing has reached Rank 10

I couldn’t help but chuckle over this, the timing was just too amusing. Seeing my random burst of laughter, it only took the big burly man lying under me a moment or two to work out what happened, without me needing to tell him.

"I guess that only leaves vaginal intercourse that needs to be trained further. Oh, and sex toys but I can’t help much with that one." Damien joined me with a laugh of his own. "Are you ready to bounce on my cock again, Eve?"

"Oh, I’m always ready to bounce on your cock." I giggled as I reached down and slid his manhood inside of me again.

Technically, Damien was only partially hard, but given his size and the firmness of his cock, even only partially erect, he was able to push deep into my pussy. It helped that once he was inside me, being squeezed through my oh, so tight vagina, it was only a matter of seconds before he was at full mast once more.

With a fully erect cock in my pussy, I wasted no time bouncing up and down on the cock, doing everything in my power to please the man laying underneath me with my vagina. Unfortunately, though, I had forgotten all about my aching, tired thighs in light of the earlier distraction.

Although my blessed by an angel trait healed some of the strain I put on my thighs from the last bout of sexual training, the strain from the more mundane exercise earlier in the day was mostly still there. Some of my tiredness had been washed away during the time I had to rest my body while being eaten out and fucked by Damien, but it soon returned with a vengeance.

Once again, I found myself pushing past the aching in my thighs to pleasure Damien as best I could. And once again, I found myself following his instructions, altering what exactly it was that I was doing since, apparently, doing the same thing over and over again would eventually have diminishing returns. Variety wasn’t only the spice of life, but the key to seeing good skill growth.

As such, I alternated between bouncing and grinding on Damien’s cock. Again, there were also times during both of those when I was focused on tensing and massaging the cock inside me with my vagina. However, this time the cowgirl position wasn’t the only one we did it in, and we actually changed positions more than a few times. Some of which actually gave my thighs a little bit of a rest.

Unfortunately for me and my tired body, what all the positions had in common was that I was the one doing all the work while we were in them. If Damien and I were just having normal sex, I would have said he was a lazy or selfish partner, but since this was my training, that was to be expected of him. I was the one that needed to learn and push their skills to their limits. All Damien was doing was providing some advice and motivation. Oh, and the cock, I shouldn’t forget that. His cock was the most important thing he was providing me with by far, not to mention the most pleasurable thing he was providing me.

As such, the big burly man was actually diverting a lot of his focus on stopping himself from cumming, prolonging how long I could actually train for. To his credit, he lasted quite a while, but eventually, he couldn’t hold it back any longer and released another load of cum inside my pussy.

Vaginal Intercourse has reached rank 9

However, he did manage to hold back until a few minutes after I reached rank 9 in vaginal intercourse, so it was all good. Instead of treating me to another reward, my reward for doing a good job was more training. As such, Damien just watched me, waiting for his cock to regain its vigour as I played with myself, focusing on using a dildo to fuck my pussy.

Unlike before, Damien didn’t have much advice to give me for training my sex toys skill. This was my own area of expertise, and I was sure I would rank the skill up in no time at all. However, before I could actually do that, my training was interrupted by the big burly man, who pulled the toy out of me and replaced it with his cock. 

Apparently, watching me play with something else like that had really gotten him in the mood. It was as if he was jealous of the dildo and couldn’t stand to watch something else pleasuring me when his cock was right there and eager to be used. Before that, Damien didn’t strike me as the jealous type. After all, his wife had been a sex worker and he knew I frequently fucked his daughter, but maybe it was just different if he was seeing it for himself instead of just knowing about it.

Like that, we switched back to training my vaginal intercourse skill. Having said that, the lines between sex and training had blurred significantly after he saw me fuck myself with a dildo. Well, technically those lines were already pretty thin before, but now they were even thinner. As I put my vaginal intercourse skill to good use, taking the man’s cock over and over again, focusing all my effort and attention on pleasing him, he was no longer just giving advice as he lay there rather idly. No, now his hands were all over me, groping my breasts, playing with my clit and, at one point, he even slid the tip of one of his fingers, wet with my pussy juices, into my tight, puckered asshole.

This level of attention to my body certainly made focusing on what I was doing harder, but it was what I needed. Not only did more challenging training make for better growth, but it was also helping me make what I was doing for Damien second nature, so that hopefully the next time I had sex, I would be subconsciously doing many of the things he taught me, making both my own and my partner’s pleasure even greater. The one downside to it was that Damien couldn’t focus so much on lasting long as he was before, but that said, even without doing such a thing the big burly man was not a quick shot by any means.

Vaginal Intercourse has reached rank 10

Soon enough, we reached the goal line and my vaginal intercourse general skill hit rank 10. Once this happened, my training devolved back into having sex, which ended with a nice warm creampie and a satisfying orgasm of my own.

With all but one of my skills at the rank I wanted them to be at and lunchtime nearly here, Damien left the bedroom so that I could grind out that last rank in sex toys without any distractions. While I did that, the man went outside to check on the other two doing their own training, after which he planned to go prepare a quick lunch for all of us.

28