Chapter 57 – Back in the Bedroom with Damien
1.7k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I had cum, Saph gently lowered me onto the ground and nuzzled up against me as I struggled to catch my breath. The orgasm that had shaken my body had really been quite powerful. There really was nothing quite like cumming from anal and vaginal stimulation at the same time, and although the way in which the slime had fucked me with their tentacles was unlike any sex or masturbation I had been involved in before, the way their vibrations pretty much overwhelmed me with pleasure was just so amazing that I nearly blacked out.

It was a strange feeling to come back to my senses after such an amazing orgasm only to realise that I was still completely dressed and didn’t need any cleanup. Usually, such activities were quite messy, but any of my excitement that would have made a mess was absorbed and dissolved by my wonderful slime friend. Even weirder than that, though, was the pair staring at me, a pair that I had entirely forgotten about halfway through my fun.

Although Damien and Vel were standing side by side, idly chatting to each other as if nothing had happened, it was quite clear that they really liked what they had just seen. Both of their cheeks were marked by quite a bit of blush, and the big burly man’s pants were pitching a slight tent.

Speaking of which, Damien clearly noticed when my eyes flickered down to his crotch. Without saying a word, he strode forward and picked me up off the ground, no doubt intending to carry me inside for some more fun of our own. Something that I was more than eager for. One orgasm, no matter how powerful, could never have satisfied me.

As Damien made his way back to the log cabin with me in his arms, I looked back over his shoulder to the young elven woman and our slime friend. Vel’s eyes flickered between me and Saph with a really horny but also conflicted look. Since she was just as worked up as her father and he was taking me away to have his way with, that left the slime as the only one she had to relive some tension with. However, she was, for whatever reason, reluctant to do that.

Although she seemed fine with me having sex with other people willy-nilly, I had a feeling that she wasn’t as comfortable doing so herself, that she might have perceived such a thing as her betraying me. However, I didn’t consider it to be that, at least not with Saph. Not only had all three of us had sex together before, but we were all fairly close to one another. At this point, I was as much her girlfriend and in a relationship with her as Saph was with both of us, even though that hadn’t been established verbally yet. If she wanted to get her holes filled by the slime while I was inside being fucked by her father, I really didn’t mind in the slightest.

To that end, I gave the young woman a thumbs up and a big perverted grin moments before I disappeared inside the log cabin. Whether or not this set Vel’s worries at ease was not something I was aware of at that moment in time, and would only find out later. But I really did hope that they were going to have some fun of their own while I was having fun inside with her father.

Distracting myself from the thoughts of whatever was or was not going to happen outside, I turned my attention to the big burly man whose strong arms I was being carried in. If my excitement from just having one hell of an orgasm wasn’t enough, being held like this, close to his rippling chest, would have been more than enough to get my panties as wet as they ever could have been.

In no time at all, we managed to reach the privacy of Damien’s bedroom, and once the door was shut behind us, I found myself thrown down onto the bed and peppered with kisses. His strong, firm lips practically rained down upon me, meeting my own as often as his lips met and kissed other parts of my body as well. The rugged, handsome beard that adorned his face was a bit prickly against my skin whenever he kissed me, but I honestly liked the sensation it brought.

Soon enough, my clothes were removed from me and the man was directly kissing my more sensitive spots. My breasts were a particular favourite of his, but he didn’t have that same obsession that his daughter had whenever she got a go at them. His own kissing and teasing of my nipples were much more focused on my own pleasure and less like a baby suckling for milk.

Eventually, his lips moved down my body, on their way to my wet pussy, but I stopped him before he got there. As much as I would have loved to have him eat me out again, I had my own desire to put something in my mouth, a desire that had gone unsatisfied during all our previous training today since I didn’t have the general skill for such thing. However, now that I had the skill  for such a thing, the experience earned doing so would not go to waste.

As such, I soon found myself taking the lead, and pushing Damien onto his back as I crawled in between his legs. Of course, given how strong the man was, I could never have really pushed him if he didn’t want me to. The fact that I actually managed to move him was sign enough that he was up for what it was that I was guiding him into position for.

Once I had the big burly man where I wanted him to be, I wasted no time bringing my head to his impressively erect cock. Taking in a deep breath, I filled my nostrils with his manly scent, driving my lust even wilder with my desire for him and his cock. After such a thing, I could not have stopped myself from leaning forward and sliding his manhood as far into my mouth as I could take it, even if I actually wanted to stop, which I had no reason to.

After missing out on the tantalising taste of cock for so long, I was thoroughly enjoying myself as my head bobbed up and down. Although I was taking the man as far into my mouth as I could manage without literally choking on his cock, Damien was so big that there was a fair amount of his cock left out. As such, one of my hands set about working the base of his cock while I slurped and sucked on the other end.

Of course, while that was going on, my other hand was between my legs, playing with my pussy. Between sucking on his cock and playing with myself, I was getting wetter and wetter with every second that passed, something that didn’t seem possible given how wet I already was.

"Oh, Gods above, that’s so good…" Damien moaned as I went to town on him, unable to contain his pleasure.

As I heard his appreciation for my efforts leave his lips, a sneaky little idea came to my head, one I went about enacting immediately. With a wave of my hand, I activated conjure sex toy, making a tight, but still relatively flexible, cock ring materialise around the base of his cock.

"Fuck, Eve… What is that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow but otherwise not seeming to mind too much. Since he trusted he me, he no doubt just figured that whatever it was was only going to be for our benefit.

"It's a cock ring. It will help you keep your erection for longer because I am not going to let you cum, until I have thoroughly had my fun." I giggled excitedly during a slight pause in deep throating the man’s big hard cock.

As I went back to taking him all the way into my mouth over and over again, it quickly became apparent just what I meant. Although Damien could last a considerably long time in bed normally, if I proactively used my stimulate skill that would significantly cut down on the time it took him to cum. However, what I planned to do was use stimulate sparingly and when combined with the ring, I would hopefully be able keep the man on the edge of his climax for as long as possible.

After putting such tactics to use, it wasn’t long before I felt the man’s cock twitch and throb in my throat, on the verge of cumming, but I quickly removed myself from his cock, making sure he did not cum just yet.

"Why did you stop? I was about to cum?" Damien whined, his cock quivering for more of my intimate attention.

"As I said, I am only going to let you cum once I have had my fun." I giggled as I crawled my way up the big burly man’s body, coming to a stop only once I was straddling his face, with my pussy grinding up against his lip. "Maybe if you can eat me out real good, then I’ll let you cum early."

Like a dutiful servant, Damien immediately jumped in to complete the task assigned to him, licking and eating out my pussy to the best of his ability. Given all the previous distractions, I had forgotten how skilled the man was at such things, and it was no surprise that it was now my turn to let out a series of moans.

In time, the pressure that was built up as he sucked and slurped on my pussy was relieved and I came on his face, leaving that rugged beard of his damp with my excitement. When I removed myself from my loving seat, I found my way back over to his cock, which was twitching and begging for more attention now that the duration of my conjure sex toy skill had run out.

I did not disappoint it or him, taking his cock back into my mouth and thoroughly sucking on him until he was about to burst. The pleasure that washed over him as he went deep into my mouth again and again was just too good, that he was unable to stop himself from rolling his eyes back. However, just as Damien thought he was going to get his long-awaited climax, I disappointed him once more and removed my lips from his cock. Although I didn’t have the cock ring to assist me in edging him anymore, I was still intent on teasing him in that manner.

"Again, Eve!" The man looked at me with a strong, desperate expression that sent shivers of excitement through my pussy. "Please, just let me cum."

"What did I say? Not until I’ve had my fun." I giggled, rather amused, before finding my way to his ear and whispering. "And the more you look at me so desperately, begging for permission to cum, the more I want to continue until the anticipation and need to cum in my mouth is all you can think about, all you know."

As such, I set about making the man bring me to orgasm once again, but this time he was fingering and kissing me at the same time. Once I had cum, which was only a slight orgasm this time, I set about sucking on his pre-cum drooling cock once, but of course, no orgasm of his own awaited him. In many ways, my teasing of him could have been considered cruel, but I knew deep down he was having fun and I wouldn’t have ever taken it to the point that it crossed a line or got too painful for him.

Continuing on, I repeated this process over and over, sucking on the man’s cock and bringing him to the edge of cumming right before taking it all away from him. Then I would make him show me some attention and he would only go back to sucking on his cock once I had cum. That said, my orgasm wasn’t always strong; they couldn’t all be mind-shattering, after all. Sometimes I only slightly came before going back to sucking and slurping on that mess of a cock. However, this went on for so long that I didn’t just get to use stimulate many times, but my conjure sex toy skill came off cooldown and I was able to put another cock ring to use.

Eventually, though, I reached a point where not even the cock ring couldn’t stop Damien from cumming, no matter how much I wanted it to. When this point came, I let the man cum as if it was my idea, activating my stimulate skill to push him over the edge and sealing my lips around the head of his cock in preparation to try my best to swallow all of the huge load that awaited me.

Despite my best efforts, that proved to be an impossible task. Working up the man so very much had increased the size of his load considerably. Although I managed to swallow the first few mouthfuls of his cum, eventually it was too much and my mouth was forced off of his sizeable cock. Even though that was at the tail end of his climax, more than a few strands of cum freely flew forward, coating my face and chest in his hot, white goodness.

"Fuck, yes! I’m cumming! I’m finally cumming!" Damien cried out in pleasure as a tear fell from his eyes. His moans and groans at this point were louder than any I had heard him let out.

As I watched the man climax and was coated in a fair amount of his cum, I couldn’t have been prouder to see what I had achieved, and I didn’t even take the edging general skill. Hell, I hadn’t even considered it because I didn’t think of doing anything like this. However, I still stood by my decision of edging Damien as I had was mostly just a spur-of-the-moment thing. I didn’t see myself doing it all that often, and maybe I would take the edging general skill eventually, but I liked the ones I currently had more.

Speaking of my skills, that little session of training had gone on for quite a while and no doubt put a couple of them through the wringer. I was more than a little curious to see how they had grown, especially my fellatio skill. As such, I wasted no time pulling up my system notifications even though I was still sitting there covered in a good amount of cum.

Conjure Sex Toy has reached rank 3

Stimulate has reached rank 6

Tight fit has reached rank 6

Felatio has reached rank 4 (1)

Seduction has reached rank 2

If I don't say so myself, that’s quite a good collection of rank ups for how long we spent doing that. I grinned to myself as I looked at the floating blue boxes in the middle of my vision.

When I eventually dismissed my notifications and turned my attention back to the big burly man, he was completely recovered from the mind-shattering orgasm I had just given him. In fact, Damien was staring at me with a fiery look that could mean only one thing: he was going to get his revenge.

With a perverted grin stretched across his face, he asked. "Eve, where is that vial of lube?"

26