Chapter 60 – Making a Love Nest
1.4k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dinner, Saph, Vel, and I excused ourselves right away, making a mad dash for the young elven woman’s room, leaving her father to do the cleaning up. However, as excited as we were to continue what we had only gotten a taste of before dinner, there was one big problem with our plan. Vel’s bed was not big enough.

When it was just Vel and myself, her small single bed had sometimes been a bit cramped with both of us on it, and I had even fallen out of it a couple of times. Now, though, we had a whole other person to fit on there with us, and although Saph wasn’t as big as either of us, it was still going to be a problem.

Luckily for us, the young elven woman had an ingenious idea, one we all set about enacting right away. That being, removing the frame of her bed and putting the mattress on the ground alongside her pillows and some cushions for the living room. As we went about this task, we were given a few curious looks from the big burly man cleaning up in the kitchen, but soon enough, his daughter had roped him into helping with one of the things he could do much more easily than us, taking the bed frame outside.

It wasn’t like between the three of us we couldn’t have carried the bed frame, as it wasn’t actually that heavy and Vel was stronger than she looked. The real problem was that it was hard to hold get a good hold of and rather clumsy to try and navigate around through the cramped interior of their cabin. Neither of those seemed to bother Damien, though, who could casually hold it up and deftly swing it around with just a hand. It was only a matter of minutes with his assistance before our little love nest was complete, and we said goodnight to him once more before retiring to Vel's bedroom for the night.

This time, there would be no more distractions. Vel and I started kissing and touching each other almost immediately, stripping each other off as our slime friend found their way to the bedding and awaited the embrace of our sexy, naked bodies. Saph was practically gurgling with anticipation by the time we joined them, not wasting even a moment before vibrating on us. However, unlike most of the times they had done so before, this time they were delicately vibrating their tentacles along the soft, smooth curves of our body as if they were caressing us with their hands. This intimate act sent a shiver of arousal through my body.

Running my fingers across Saph’s body, I returned the favour with a quick application of stimulate, which allowed their form to become soft enough for me to get at their core. While I played with the smile’s most sensitive part, I turned my attention to my girlfriend and asked. "I managed to level up earlier and get a new class skill. Would you be so kind as to help me test it out?"

"Only if you help me test out my own new class skills tomorrow too?" Vel responded with a cheeky smile and more than a few kisses on my neck. "What does your skill do?"

Leaning into her sensitive ears, which twitched excitedly and grew hot just from my breath on them, I whispered all the naughty details of my new skill in her ear as if it were some lewd secret. "You always have the most fun skills. Mine are just rather boring in comparison." The young elven woman pouted, but that didn’t stop her from working her way down my body.

Her lips trailed, kissing and licking down across my body, making a minor stop at my breasts before continuing further. Eventually, her lips made their way to my pussy, but again, they only made a slight stop there to toy with my clit and taste my excitement. From there, her tongue coiled downwards and gave my tight, puckered asshole a little bit of a lick. Luckily for her, while she had been kissing and licking practically every inch of my body, I had the hindsight to use freshen up down there, so that everything would be as clean as could be for her.

Still, licking my ass like that wasn’t really the purpose she had found her way down there for. Vel needed no reminder of why she was there, though, and before too long she had brought her fingers to my ass and was slowly easing them into me.

"Oh, that feels nice." I moaned out loud as I held the quivering slime and their core in my hands, tight to my chest.

Considering that the young elven woman had no lube on her finger as she eased it into my asshole, her finger slid into me remarkably easily. What’s more, I could feel her touch as she played with my ass getting more slippery as time went on, just as much as it got more pleasurable as time went on.

Thankfully, it appeared like my new skill didn’t make my ass get all lubed up whenever I was horny or aroused, but only when something or someone was trying to penetrate it and I was not already lubed up enough. Of all the ways the skill could have functioned, this was probably the most convenient for me, and it was thanks to this skill that soon my ass was slippery enough and warmed up enough that my girlfriend slid a second finger in.

However, that wasn’t the only thing she was doing to me, as at the same time, her other hand, which hadn’t gone anywhere near my ass, found its way to my pussy and began to fervently rub my clit. For having so little experience, the young elven woman was quite good at this. It was almost as if she knew what I wanted her to do, even before I knew it myself, and the most amazing part about it was that this was just her natural talent. She had no sexual skills or any other skills that just happened to overlap. No, this was all her.

As such, her deft hands soon brought me to the edge of my climax and then, hard over it, into the depths of sexual bliss. As I came from the pleasure of the pair of hands playing with my pussy and ass, my own efforts to pleasure the slime I held faltered somewhat, but they did not hold it against me. The lewd, lustful look that was plastered across my face as I came must have just been too amusing, as Saph let out an amused giggle sometimes during my orgasm.

Eventually, the exhilarating thrill of my orgasm faded away, and it was time to get back to the matter at hand. Just because I came didn’t mean our fun was going to end. No, if the previous two nights were any indication, then the three of us were going to go at it until we practically collapsed, falling asleep where we lay, too exhausted to continue.

However, that was for later. For the moment, I knew exactly what I wanted to do next. That being, returning the favour to my amazingly talented girlfriend. So, to that end, I passed her the pampered blue slime so that she could continue to play with them as I crawled down her body, finding my way to her pussy and ass. Of course, my journey there was filled with just as many kisses as hers, if not more.

Once there, I wasted no time reaching out and retrieving the vial of lube from the pocket of my discarded pants. Using the last of our supply up, I slathered my fingers and the young elven woman’s asshole with the stuff, preparing her for the entrance of my finger. Although she moaned and enjoyed the pleasure of my intimate attention, it did not stop her from playing with Saph in kind.

While the blue, tentacle slime found much delight in the way Vel traced her fingers across their core, I slid my fingers in and out of her ass, working a second in soon enough, just like she had for me. However, that was where the similarities of what we had done for each other would end, as I had a surprise for the young elven woman now that her ass was prepared for it.

With a wave of my hand, I activated conjure sex toys, making a glass dildo materialise in my hands. Apart from the sex toy's purple, glowing nature, which was just something that all the toys conjured by my skills had to them, this glass dildo was an exact match for one I had owned myself back on Earth. Although it was more of a dildo than any other type of sex toy, it did have a slight resemblance to a set of anal beads, as its hard, long curve was marked by a series of rounded notches that grew slightly bigger and bigger the further they went up its length.

"Oh!" Vel let out a surprised but very excited gasp as she felt the unfamiliar sensation of the glass toy pressing up against her asshole.

All such gasping quickly turned to moans and groans of pleasure as I slowly eased the toy into her. Every time one of the toy’s notches went into her rear, the pleasure grew more and more. Of course, that could not match the pleasure that accompanied pulling the toy back out, with an even greater speed.

Like that, I continued to ease the toy into her tight ass before pulling it back out. Again and again, I fucked her ass in that way, driving her to new and amazing heights of pleasure. While her ass was being thoroughly enjoyed, the young elven woman’s pussy just sat there, dripping wet with her excitement but otherwise rather lonely.

Soon enough, the fingers of my spare hand found their way inside her tight pussy, curling up to hit her g-spot. The sensations of having someone finger her pussy and use a glass dildo to fuck her ass only served to add on to one another. Of course, I did not leave her clitoris to be ignored; that would not have been right. So, to that end, my lips soon found their way to her pussy, where they immediately set about kissing and licking her oh so intimately.

Between all of this attention, Vel’s own efforts to bring pleasure to our slime friend were starting to falter. Instead of complaining though, Saph took the initiative to turn the tables and began to press their vibrating body against the young elven woman’s petite chest. Since they had two new limbs to put to use as well, their tentacles did not go to waste. No, they brought them up to her sensitive ears, where they didn’t actually vibrate them but used them to gently caress her ears.

With Saph and I joining forces in our task to pleasure Vel, the young elven woman was understandably overwhelmed by everything that we were doing to her. In time, her inevitable climax arrived and reduced the horny woman to a drooling, twitching puddle. Figuratively, of course, as Saph was the only one among us that actually took on the shape of a puddle when they came, something they would be doing a lot of as the night progressed.

Saph wasn’t the only one fated to have a lot of orgasms tonight either, as each and every one of us was in for the time of our lives. Between all the kissing, fingering, cunnilingus, and making use of the last of the lube before it dried up, all of us had quite a bit of fun. That said, eventually, we did reach the point when we were too tired to continue and drifted off to sleep while sprawled out and interwoven in a lewd pile of limps, both humanoid and slime.

Of course, spending so much time having sex with my girlfriend and our amazingly lewd slime friend did have its benefits. In particular, it was a rather good way of earning a few skill ranks.

Conjure Sex Toy has reached rank 4

No Lube Needed has reached rank 3 (1)

Stimulate has reached rank 8

Cunnilingus has reached rank 12 (10)

Kissing has reached rank 13

Sex Toys has reached rank 11

24