Chapter 97 – Ryan Learns His Lesson
961 0 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, umm… What next?" Ryan awkwardly fidgeted as he sat next to me, naked on the edge of the bed.

Given that the rather plain-faced man before me was probably somewhere in his late thirties and acting like he was quite inexperienced at these kinds of things., I couldn’t help but get a bit curious.

"Are you a virgin, Ryan? It’s okay if you are, everyone goes at their own pace. Some people just bloom later in life." I asked as I slid a hand onto the man’s leg. However, that gesture might not have been as reassuring as I meant it to be, because the both of us were more than a little aware of how naked we were and how close my hand was to his erect, twitching cock.

"Ah… no, I’m not a virgin. I’m actually married and have two children." Ryan meekly responded to me as his eyes remained fixed on my hand, ever so close to his manhood.

"Really now," I raised an eyebrow since I wasn’t at all expecting that to be the case given how shy he was acting around me and the fact he didn’t wear a ring. That said, I wasn’t actually sure if this world had the same ring tradition when it came to marriage. 

So, he has a wife and yet here he is with me. Wait no, that might not be as bad as I automatically assumed it was. This world has different standards than I am accustomed to. Much like mine and Vel’s relationship or Sophia and Nicholas's, this might not actually be considered cheating between them so long as it's something they have talked about with each other and come to an understanding.

"Then there's no reason to be so meek. I’m sure you’ve done this kind of thing with your wife countless times before, only now you're going to do it with me and I’m going to rock your world."

As if to underline my point, my slender and delicate fingers slid up the man’s leg as I said this, finding their way to and wrapping around his hard cock. Just this little amount of attention had Ryan’s manhood throbbing and drooling precum in my hands. A split second later, when I began to move my hand up and down, making strokes along the entire length of his cock, his reaction was all too cute; it just made me want to eat him all up.

"Oh, gods," He whimpered and moaned just from the touch of my hands. "Ah… but you’re nothing like my wife. I probably wouldn’t be here if you were. Sex with her isn’t the most… fulfilling experience. She just kind of lays there like a dead fish, not at all enjoying it. She definitely hasn’t ever touched me like this."

"Hmm…" I hummed aloud as I mused to myself, wondering what could be the problem in his marital sex life. Was it all the wife, or was Ryan lousy in the sack? Well, there was one way to find out.

"If she’s never given you a handjob then I assume she’s never done this for you either then." I teasingly drew out my words as I lowered myself, moving my head closer and closer towards his manhood.

The moment my lips found the tip of Ryan’s cock and gave it a little kiss, the man let out a gasp. Whether that gasp was from pleasure or surprise, I wasn’t sure, but the next few gasps that escaped his mouth as I slid my lips around his cock and began to excitedly suck him off were definitely from the former.

Although Ryan’s cock wasn’t all that big, especially compared to some I had these past few days, sucking off a man was something I always enjoyed. Like the perverted slut that I was, not only did I thoroughly enjoy the taste of a cock in my mouth, but the musky, manly scent that reached my nostrils any time I had my lips wrapped around one was just too good to be true. It really got my pussy purring, more than readying me for what was surely going to happen after this.

In fact, my pussy was so wet as I bobbed up and down on Ryan's manhood from beside him on the bed, that I took his hand and guided it back to my rear, letting his fingers blindly explore my dripping wetness.

"Gods, Eve, I had no idea women could get this wet. My wife never gets anywhere near this excited about me. We always have to use a lot of lube to make sure it's not painful for her." The man gasped as his fingers dived down knuckle deep into my pussy without a moment of hesitation.

"That’s all you," I purred excitedly as I momentarily slid my lips off his cock so that I could speak without something completely stuffing my mouth and thus muffling my words. "You and your tasty cock have gotten me so very wet. But what are you going to do about it?"

Before even hearing Ryan’s response to my question, my lips returned to his throbbing hard cock, sliding all the way over his shaft, already glistening with my saliva, and taking him into my throat, all the way to the base.

"I’m going to… I’m going to…" The man stuttered on his words until I kicked my efforts up a notch and began to fervently bob my head up and down his cock with a much greater speed. After that, it was like a switch had been flipped in him and his next few words became much more lewd and naughty, at least for a moment or two. "I’m going to bend you over this bed and fuck your brains out. I’m going to give a whore like you just what she deserves, a nice big creampie in her…"

As quickly as Ryan’s repressed perverted side came to light, it was quickly pushed back down as the man began to needlessly apologise. "Shit, sorry! I called you a whore again, even though I know you don’t like that. I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me." 

Sliding my mouth free from the man’s cock, I moved to sit back up on the bed next to him. Although I was not going to continue to suck him off as we had this conversation, my hand continued to jerk him off, sliding up and down his saliva-coated cock.

"You don’t have anything to apologise for this time, Ryan." I began. "I didn’t like it last time you used the term whorehouse because you were using it in a derogatory, insulting way, insinuating that those who liked to have lots of sex were lesser or worse because of that fact."

"However, here and now, in the heat of passion, it's alright to call me a whore as long as you only mean it in a sexy way and are not actually trying to insult me. Sometimes a little naughty name-calling can be quite fun, as long as that is all it is, a bit of fun that all parties involved enjoy." 

"Really?" Ryan sighed and hung his head in shame. "I’m sorry, I’m so shit at this kind of stuff and it ruined the mood. It’s stuff like this that is probably why my wife doesn’t enjoy having sex with me."

"Stop apologising. I’ll tell you if you have something you really need to apologise for, but otherwise, just enjoy yourself and say or do whatever it is you want to do. You spent the coin on this hour. It's yours to enjoy." I scolded him with a stern voice as my hand finally let up its efforts to jerk him off, but that wasn’t because our fun had been ruined by this change in mood. No, I was merely moving on to the main event. By which, I mean I slid onto his lap, straddling him as I slid his throbbing, near-bursting cock into my tight, wet pussy. "God knows this dirty little whore is going to enjoy every second of the next hour. You should too."

"I ah…" Ryan groaned and rolled his eyes back into his head as he felt his cock push all the way into my vagina with only a single bounce on his cock, but then as quickly as that had happened, I was sliding up again only to come down, alongside another burst of pleasure running up his spine.

The more and more I bounced on the man’s cock, letting my ample tits freely bounce right in front of his face, the more his shell was cracking again. Eventually, he let out his repressed perverted side once more, and with a big old grin stretched across his face, he eagerly began to grope my chest as he moaned out. "Fuck, your tits and pussy are utterly amazing. My wife can never compare to a proper whore like you, a naughty little whore who I’m going to fill with so much of my cum, it will ooze out of your thoroughly fucked breeding hole."

Breeding hole? That’s an interesting term for my vagina, but not one that entirely turns me off. I laughed to myself as I continued to bounce on his cock, feeling him hit deep into me as he not so gently fondled and groped my tits.

As much as Ryan was now thoroughly enjoying himself, I had left him nearly finished off from the earlier bit of sucking and jerking off I did, to say he was not going to last much longer was an understatement. In fact, it was only a few seconds later that the man was living up to his promise and releasing one hell of a pent-up load of cum directly into my… breeding hole.

"FUCK!!!" The man groaned victoriously as he came, his cock throbbing and twitching up a storm as he released strand after strand of his cum into me. 

When he was done, he fell back onto the bed, his cock shrivelling inside me as it entered its refractory period. Something that I hoped wouldn’t last too long. As I gave the man a few moments to catch his breath, I made my way further onto the bed, clenching down on my vagina muscles and thighs as I did so in an attempt to stop as much of his cum as possible from escaping and oozing out of me.

When Ryan had recovered enough to speak again, he turned to look at me, laying further up on the bed as he asked. "That was amazing, but how was it for you? Did I make you cum?"

"It takes more than just that to make a woman cum, but we are nowhere near done," I said back to him as I spread my legs for him, letting him get a full view of my wet, flushed pussy as his cum finally managed to ooze out of me. "If you really want this whore to cum for you, then there's only one thing to do. Come back over here and replace the cum that’s oozing out of her with a fresh load."

And of course, that’s just what Ryan did. Not just once more, though, but a second time after that as well. Sadly, though, the three creampies were all this dirty little whore was going to get from the man tonight, as an hour was a relatively short amount of time, especially when you were having a lot of fun.

During the third bout of sex, I did manage to achieve an orgasm, but unlike what I told Ryan as I came on his cock, he alone wasn’t responsible for my climax, as my stimulate played a vital part in that outcome. However, ignorance was bliss, and Ryan seemed very pleased with himself after I managed to cum for him.

Although the man had started to get the right attitude and had not managed to ruin the mood again by needlessly apologising, his talent for sex was very, very small. Honestly, I could see why his wife might not enjoy it when they had sex. Some women were harder to get off than others, and if that woman was as sexually repressed as Ryan was before our time together, as I expected she was, then that would just have made their sex all the worse.

Luckily for Ryan, though, when it came to someone's talent for sex and their skills in bed, those were things that could be worked on and I had a little experience helping people with such things. 

As such, it was to that point that I spoke up towards the end of our hour together as we lay on the bed panting and surrounded by a mess of various combined sexual fluids on the bed. "You know, Ryan. If you are interested in coming here again and hiring me another time, we could use our time together to help you with your predicament. With my guidance and teaching, I am sure I can make it so that she will be cumming over and over again whenever you two have sex. And trust me, when you have that kind of sex, it's hard to just lie there like a dead fish and not enjoy yourself."

"Sex lessons, huh?" Ryan chuckled as he turned his head towards me and stared into my eyes. "And will these lessons involve a lot of… hands-on experience?"

"Hands-on, lips-on, cock-in, there will be all sorts of experiences that both you and I are going to utterly enjoy." I teasingly giggled.

"Oh, I’m sure we will."

20