The New Hot Teacher
210 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It’s a trap!

 

A trap!

 

There’s no way… no way all of us feel so dazed when looking at the new biology teacher, is it?

 

We... it’s like we are drooling just by looking at her.

 

And even though I feel rationally that finding the previous biology teacher dead at the school along with this is a really bad sign…

 

I....

 

Want to go home.

 

No, seriously.

I don’t know what… I might do if she…?!

 

So I went to the psychologist - mandatory for all seeing that dead body - and then pretended it got me so much I want to be few days home.

 

Some teachers even gave me homework. With two promising me I will just write two extra tests. So the school was pretty accommodating.

 

And I… came up with <Holy mental resistance - stage 1>.

 

<Upon being the target of any mental compulsion, illussions, or charm effects wishing you to cause harm, you will resist them until your holy energy runs out. The energy consumption is not particularly effective>

 

Now… I need also skill for holy energy levels…

 

-- -- --

 

Holed up for three days and then the whole weekend, I ate instant food and trained as if my life depended on it.

 

My skills turned out to be like this:

 

<Holy mental resistance - stage 1>

 

<Holy energy - stage 1. Provides 10 HEU. Restores 1 HEU per 10 minutes.>

 

<Holy endurance - stage 1 - 10% done>

 

<Weak holy blood - stage 1. Ten percent of your blood has weak holy water properties>

 

HEU stands for “Holy energy unit/s”. 

 

And apparently, there are also various possible synergies - I got a notice the holy energy will be trained 2% faster because of my holy blood.

 

When I came back to school on Monday… I noticed that the new biology teacher invited Xander to her home.

 

Cool.

 

Much… cool. May be his body after she does… something.

 

“Hey Xander, don’t… don’t go.”

 

“You jealous, man? Hah, you see, some guys just have what it takes.”

 

Seeing he is so proud I tried to persuade him emotionally.

 

“But… don’t you wish to… get more close to girls our age? There’s no way she plans anything long-lasting with you.”

 

“Exactly.”

 

“...”

 

With a sad face and heart, I went to the school cafeteria.

 

Took the “brown mashed stuff” with the “green one” along with half a lemon they gave to it for free. 

 

I don’t know if my mind went numb from the food or the thought of Xander being in danger, but I went to our librarian.

 

“Mr. Giles…?”

 

“I don’t have time now, something really urgent came up, sorry.”

 

“No… the new biology teacher is… very strange, let’s say?”

 

“Oh, yes… that’s what… no, um, I mean, I am going through her previous experience for a school bureaucracy just now.... She asked me to help her, that’s it…”

 

“I mean, she invited Xander to her home. And does not… even smile or try to be kind yet she is like a magnet…”

 

“I see… well… OH! You say she invited Xander?!”

 

“Yes, she talked him into it after class…”

 

“Great! Great you said that… well, of course it’s her privacy… but, I actually… may have business with her this evening…”

 

He was very distracted and was not even questioning how I came to know it, or got the impression.

 

So I just could not help but tease him.

 

“You don’t mean… you spend evening at her home too?! You are even okay with her having students as well?”

 

“...”

 

“...”

4