Chapter 1
189 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter One

 

1.

 

Six months ago, Juniper Kale headed for the Melilem Grove to take pictures of flowers. She failed to return home or answer her phone. She remains missing to this very day.

There were wild rumours that Juniper was kidnapped when she’d arrived at Melilem Grove. However, that theory died out when there weren’t any messages from a kidnapper. She isn’t confirmed as dead as her body hasn’t turned up. Her loved ones are worried.

Juniper’s family is desperate to find her. They posted flyers throughout the city. Their neighbours are helping them. They’ve appeared on TV, begging for everyone to help them.

When the police searched the Melilem Grove, they didn’t find the guardians. They found Juniper’s equipment bag. Sadly, the police dogs couldn’t get a whiff of her scent. The police unwillingly gave up the search, and let Juniper’s family hear the bad news.

 

 

2.

 

Juniper’s younger sister, Maple, was going to Melilem Grove. She didn’t want to accept the bad news. She was in need of finding her sister. Maple currently sat in a trucker’s passenger seat. The trucker had picked Maple up earlier, when they were at a rest stop.

Maple was 18 years old. Her forest eyes watched the passing scenery. She studied English Literature at the local University. Her parents wanted her to be successful. Being Juniper’s little sister meant she had to work a lot harder to match everyone else’s expectations.

Maple sported a 36E cup – which had gained unwanted attention. Her hair was dyed olive green. She was about 5ft 5inch. She wore a coral shirt – which matched her shorts – underwear, black socks and boots. She had a big navy duffle bag resting on her lap.

The trucker driving Maple was a big woman – possibly 50 years old. She wore a red flannel shirt, a pair of navy blue jeans, and tall black boots. She had ginger hair and ebony eyes. Her name-tag said, “Martha.” She was apparently delivering some skinny jeans.

“You’re pretty brave for your age, little darling,” Martha said, “I don’t want to go to that bloody grove. I don’t trust it. I’ve heard some strange rumours about that place.”

“I know, but I really need to find my sister,” Maple squeaked, “She needs my help.”

“Yeah, sister-bond, I understand that a lot,” Martha grunted. “By the way, do you have someone to pick you up? I can ask one of my buddies to pick you up later on.”

Maple smiled sweetly. “No thanks, I don’t mind finding my own way home.”

“Okay, darling,” Martha grunted. She turned the radio volume back on.

Maple exhaled a little. She prayed that Juniper was still alive.

 

 

3.

 

Sticking to her word, Martha dropped Maple off in the parking lot of the Melilem Grove. There were a lot of cars in the parking lot – one of them belonged to Juniper. It was a frightening revelation that Juniper wasn’t the only one to fall prey to the bizarre grove.

When Maple jumped out of the truck, with her bag, her heart filled with dread. Her intrusive thoughts buzzed like angry bees. Her intuition told her to go back home.

Maple looked at her sister’s car. She exhaled hard. She needed her sister back. She was surprised that the cops didn’t tow it. They must have had their reasons not to take it away.

“Well, I need to be on my way,” Martha said, “you be careful in there, honey.”

Maple waved goodbye and she thanked Martha. Martha slowly drove away.

Carefully, Maple climbed the steps to the Melilem Grove. Her heart raced.

The entrance to the grove had an ominous feeling to it. It was rather odd.

Maple breathed in and out. She had her bag with her. She entered the grove.

 

 

4.

 

Maple marvelled at the sights of the grove – it felt like something that belonged in a fairy tale. She smiled broadly. She breathed and smelled the wondrous fragrance of nature.

Maple looked all around her and she soaked in the amazing surroundings.

Maple understood perfectly why Juniper had come here – it looked amazing.

The forest animals scampered around and felt no real danger within this grove.

Maple walked along the path, as previously advised, and she looked all around.

The path actually twisted and curved – as if it were leading Maple somewhere.

“Juniper,” Maple finally called out, making the birds in the trees scatter.

No answer was given. All Maple saw where the trees and the cute animals.

“Juniper, are you here?” Maple cried, “It’s me, Maple, I’ve come to help you!”

It had felt like a long time as Maple explored the grove. She couldn’t see her sister. She knew the police had found her camera equipment bag. However, they didn’t feel any more of her personal effects. Maple exhaled. She did not think she would find her sister.

 

 

5.

 

Maple took a break from looking for her sister. She sat on a stump and ate her tuna and cucumber sandwiches. She washed her sandwiches down with some delicious orange juice.

Then, Maple noticed something odd. The animals avoided some weird-looking statues.

Maple put her lunch away and she carried her duffle bag with her as she got up.

Carefully, Maple approached the guardians. She stared at them in astonishment.

Maple felt a weird air whistle from the partition the guardians had guarded.

The strange air actually enticed her. The air made Maple’s heart race. It made her hot.

Maple felt a strange sense of arousal bubbling up within her body. She was aware of this feeling. She had this feeling every time she secretly watched pornography. It was the enticing feeling she had whenever she experimented with cucumbers. It wasn’t easy to resist.

Maple thought she heard a strange voice. This voice whispered sweet nothings. She then had some intrusive thoughts of something fucking her – hard, slow, almost endlessly.

“Almost endlessly,” Maple moaned and her words dripped with rapture.

Maple licked her upper lip. The girl was in a trance.

Maple went into the prohibited grove.

2