Chapter 3
161 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Three

 

1.

 

Sadly, Maple had lost sight of the woman. She exhaled. She saw a singular path.

However, there were numerous vines that had surrounded the area. The vines looked as if they were thin fingers. The area no longer looked magical. This felt like a nightmare.

Maple turned around cagily – the way back was blocked off by many roots.

Maple panicked. She attempted to break apart these gnarly roots.

The roots were too tough to break and weren’t budging anytime soon.

Maple had to give up. The way back was blocked off. She sighed.

Maple wasn’t given a choice. She followed the linear path out of here.

 

 

2.

 

As Maple looked around, her boots cracked a few dead twigs. She had an inkling why animals avoided this area now. It felt like there was a dangerous monster living here.

Maple had the paranoid idea that she was being led by someone. It was as though this place was alive. The path she walked seemed to bend and twist in a strange direction.

Maple told herself that forests weren’t sentient monsters. However, there wasn’t anything to contradict that right now. She didn’t watch too many horror movies. Yet, one of the movies she did watch involved a demonic entity that could control the trees in a forest.

Maple was quick to hear strange moans, resembling a woman having sexual intercourse.

Against her better judgement, Maple followed the sounds of sexual moans.

 

 

3.

 

Maple stumbled across a strange location – she had been led into a dead end.

Maple turned around and was surprised the way back still existed.

Maple sighed. She needed a break. She needed to clear her head.

Maple sat down on the soft grass. She got out her packed lunch. She ate a packet of crisps as she looked at the vines. She washed her crisps down with her delicious OJ.

Maple felt some intrusive thoughts in her mind again. However, these thoughts didn’t make her want to masturbate. They made her eyelids feel heavy. She yawned. She packed her boxed lunch. Maple used her duffle bag as a makeshift pillow. She laid her head down.

Maple slowly closed her eyes. She was unable to stay awake. She smelt a sweet smell.

Maple drifted off. Her arms and legs rested on the grass. She breathed comfortably.

Maple was soon off to dreamland. She dreamt she was back at home. Juniper was with her. She didn’t need to go to this creepy grove. She grinned. She kept on dreaming.

Maple moaned comfortably in her dream state. She breathed in a comfortable rhythm.

Numerous tree roots snaked through the grass and made their way towards Maple.

Maple was deep in her sleep. She was none the wiser. She breathed comfortably.

Two thick tree roots fastened around Maple’s ankles. Carefully, two thick tree roots fastened around a wrist each – detaining Maple. They didn’t want to wake her.

Maple smiled in her sleep. She didn’t want to wake up. She slept with complacency.

The roots on Maple’s ankles opened her legs with caution, taking their time.

Maple’s legs were wide open – she was now vulnerable to the perverted trees.

Several roots carefully tore Maple’s shorts – to expose her panties.

Maple’s panties were soon torn by several roots – her pussy was exposed.

A tree root with a hooked-tip made its way to Maple – it entered her virgin pussy.

Maple’s eyes snapped open in alarm. She realised she was detained. She was wiggling in a frenetic way. The horror hit her like a brick. She understood that the trees had restrained her. She raised her head. Her legs were forced wide open. A thick tree root was in her pussy.

The tree root’s hooked-tip soon found its prize – it discovered Maple’s G-Spot.

Maple squealed. Her G-Spot was being abused. She clenched her teeth. She shut her eyes tight. She laid her head down again. She fought against the bonds. She shook her head. No one had ever found Maple’s G-Spot. It felt too intense. She couldn’t keep it together.

Maple unwillingly opened her mouth. She moaned, “Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh no! Please stop! Help me! This is a fucking nightmare! Trees don’t rape people! This can’t be real!

Oh shit! Oh crap! Oh no! Someone help me! Please stop! Junie, save me! I’m being raped by trees! Junie, where the hell are you? Someone, please save me! Please, stop this!

Help me! This isn’t happening! Trees don’t rape people! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh crap! Ah! Oh! Uh! Ooh! Ugh! No! Help! This can’t be real! This is a nightmare! I need to wake up!

No! No! Let me go! Stop this! This isn’t happening! Wake up! Please! I can’t break free! These roots are too fucking strong! I can’t close my fucking legs! This fucking hurts! Ooh!

Oh fuck! Save me! Juniper, help me! Please stop! You’ll make me come! Dear god why the hell is this happening to me? Please, stop raping me! Stop abusing my goddamn G-Spot!

I don’t wanna come! I’m not going to come! You can’t make me come! Please don’t make me come! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh crap! This is too intense! I can’t handle this at all! Oh! No!

No! No! No! Please stop! Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh no! My body and limbs are trembling! I can’t resist for much longer! I can’t stop crying! Please don’t do this! No! I’m gonna come!

Maple’s hips bucked and trembled. Her body shook beyond her control. She deafened the area with her hesitant moans. Tears flowed over her cheeks. His heart beat like crazy. She squirted. Her body shivered after her orgasm. She was crying out of shame.

The tree root soon stopped abusing Maple’s G-Spot. It left her abused pussy gradually. It was coated in Maple’s sticky shame. It soon disappeared into the darkened woods.

Maple shook her head. She was too tired to put up a fight. She couldn’t get away.

Maple was dizzy and felt faint. Her need for escape had intensified. She felt her throat tighten a bit. She couldn’t stop crying. Her heart raced and she had tingling sensations.

Maple whined, “No more...! No more...! Please...! Let me go...! Please...!

Nevertheless, Maple’s appeals were ignored. Another thick root soon appeared.

This new root was like a chunky cucumber – it penetrated Maple’s wet pussy.

Maple arched her back. She let out an ear-piercing cry. Her body trembled in response. She felt this thick cucumber-like root stretch the inner walls of her pussy. It really hurt.

The thick cucumber-like root bumped Maple’s cervical wall as it moved to and fro.

Maple’s resolve to breaking free kicked in. She was too worn out to escape. She clenched her fists. She wanted to shut her legs. The unwanted sexual arousal bubbled in her body. There were so many nights she wished to lose her virginity – but not like this.

Maple’s eyelids twitched. She shook her head with shock. She wouldn’t stop trembling. She told herself it was just a nightmare. She was about to wake up any minute. Her nipples were erect beyond her control. She was frustrated. She breathed harder.

However, the thick cucumber-like root moved backwards and forwards at a snail’s pace.

With reluctance, Maple groaned, “No! Oh fuck! Oh no! Oh please! Help me! Help me! Ah! Ooh! Oh! Uh! Ugh! This can’t be happening right now! Please stop this! Please! Don’t! No!

Oh crap! Oh shit! Oh fuck! Please wake up! I’m dreaming! This is a nightmare! Oh no! I fucking asked for this earlier, didn’t I? I was possessed! I was tricked! Now I’m a prisoner!

Please! Stop making me come! I don’t want to come! Don’t make me orgasm! Let me go! Ah! Oh! Uh! Ugh! Ooh! I can’t take much more of this! Stop making me moan, please!

Help me! I can't break free! I can’t get loose! The trees are raping me! They made me come! Oh shit! No! Junie, save me! Please, stop the trees from raping me! Help me!

No! No! No! Don’t make me come! I don’t wanna come! Please stop! Please stop! Oh fuck! Oh, God! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Lord! Oh, Christ! Oh mercy! Please, show mercy! Free me!

Fuck no! Oh no! No! I’m gonna come! Ah! Oh! Ugh! Ooh! Uh! No! God! Coming! Coming! Hard! Can’t! Stop! Hips! Bucking! Body! Trembling! Help! Me! Please! Oh!

Eventually, another strong tremor rocked Maple’s body senselessly. Her hips bucked and trembled. Her body abated against her will. She trembled because of her unwilling orgasm.

Oh! No! Please! Stop! Mercy! Coming! Can’t! Resist! Hurts! It! Really! Hurts! Badly! Please! Finish! Already! I! Can’t! Take! It! Junie! Help! I’m! Being! Raped! By! Trees!

Oh...! Fuck...! Oh...! Jesus...! Oh...! Shit...! Please...! Stop...! Please...! No...! More...! No...! More...! I...! Can’t...! Hold...! On...! Much...! Longer...! I’m...! Gonna...! Faint...!

However, the thick cucumber-like root kept thrusting and thrusting in Maple’s pussy. Soon, it juddered hard. It ejaculated its sticky sap which broke into Maple’s womb.

The thick cucumber-like root gradually left Maple’s pussy – with mixed juices.

The roots unfastened Maple’s wrists and ankles – leaving her to lie there in shame.

Maple panted. She lay there. She cried. The reality of the situation didn’t match up. She had just been raped by the trees. The trees were alive. One of them actually ejaculated in her.

2