Noah
3.7k 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

3rd January, Alabama city

 

Alabama city is a very peaceful place with beautiful scenery as it has been located in the fertile lands near the bank of the honey river. On the other side of the river are the foggy hills of the azure mountain range which adds mysteriousness to the already beautiful city.

Today the city has been heavily protected as it is the day of the entrance exam. People are coming from small towns and villages to get awakened and hope to enter the S-class in the Academy which has classes such as F, E, D, C, B, A, and S.

Every S-class students get lavish treatment and their future will be secured by the Magi council.

There are two classifications for ability users.

  1. RANKER are F, E, D, C, B, A rank holder
  2. MAGI are S grade ranker or above

Class S students get a very high chance to become magi compared to others making the competition the prestige for magi or noble families and a chance for the common populace to get them high up in social ranking.

The magi council is very strict about the enrollment of the students in the academy to avoid cheating. There are very strict regulations for those who were captured in any kind of illegal activity in the exams.

 

 

Goldstein Manor

Goldstein Manor is the biggest and most mysterious manor in Alabama city as it hosts the Goldstein family which is a family of magi.

"Noah, wake up or you will be late for the ceremony", yelled Shiori, Noah's eldest sister while making breakfast.

Shiori is a married woman with a sexy and well-proportioned figure.

She is 175cm tall and has shiny golden eyes with lustrous golden hair which gives her a goddess-like figure. She has no kids but her busty figure gives her mature vibes.

"yeah, I am getting ready", says Noah while making sure not to forget his equipment.

[...

Noah is a naive and simple or dull boy for his age.

When he was 5, he has gotten into an accident in the foggy hills which resulted in lesser brain development but his 180cm tall frame with luscious golden hair and shiny purple eyes gives him a very noble demeanor.

However, he always helps people when he sees them in difficulty.

Because of his adorable behavior, he is well-liked by his family and neighborhood.

 His family consists of 7 members. James his Father, Marie his Mother, Arthur his eldest brother, Mia his Sister-in-law, and two elder sisters who are Shiori and Aisha. Only Aisha is unmarried.

... ]

 

For today's occasion, he has worn his favorite sky-blue shirt with black trousers which adds to his charm. 

He has a perfect figure with 6-pack abs and muscles and with his purple eyes he shows charm that would make any woman gasps with amazement, and with stylish clothes, he will surely going to make someone fall for him.

'!', where are my shoes?

"Big-sis, where are my shoes," asked Noah

"Finish your breakfast first, I will find it for you"

"okay" mumbling and finishing his meal.

Then he heard the sound of someone coming toward him. She is his beautiful sister-in-law with his shoes in her hand

"Good morning,"  says Mia, his Sister-in-law while taking his hand into hers and giving him his shoes.

" thank you!!,  sister-in-law" 

While giving him his shoes, she brought her body closer to his chest without stopping.

The fragrance of flowers and her womanly scent has completely overtaken his senses.

His all senses are totally overwhelmed by her womanly scents.

 

[...

Mia is one of the five most beautiful women in the kingdom. She is as tall as him with silvery white hair and blue eyes.

She married his brother last year but Arthur has been on a mission a month after the wedding.

Yesterday, I was very busy with preparation so I went to the bathroom late at night and did not see anyone.

So I opened the door with a bit of force and saw the most beautiful sight of my life Mia walking out naked gracefully in front of me without covering her buttery body.

After seeing her naked body my 9-inch member straightened instantly and its force loosened the towel.

It has been seen by her which resulted in her being stunned but she did not leave as she was busy observing my junk with an intense gaze.

After gawking at each other bodies for 10 minutes, I got embarrassed without knowing why I got a boner indicating that his mind is childish not his body.

But I immediately jumped into the pool to hide my burning red face and to ease the tension of my thing.

...]

 

After reminiscing about the last night's sight of her figure, his face got red and his junk gets tightened in his pants.

He is trying to adjust the pants but they did not settle down.

"Good morning and bye everyone"

To get out of his embarrassment he escaped while saying bye to everyone.

 

"Good luck with your exam," says mia while giggling at his antics.

"Mia! what was that and why was he left suddenly", asked Shiori while contemplating her reactions.

"Nothing, It was a secret between a brother-in-law and a sister-in-law," says Mia while smiling lustily

After seeing her sister-in-law's smirk, Shiori can assume one thing or two.

"He is still a little boy," says Shiori while redirecting again to  Mia while emphasizing"also don't disturb his mind ".

After hearing Shiori's words Mia nodded with a smile and says "But he is big, I mean very big where it counts"

Now Shiori has stumped with shocked eyes that lock onto Mia's.

"Why are you doing this", asks Shiori while contemplating "I think you not that much sexually frustrated to jump on him, right!"

Now it was mia's turn to be shocked but she quickly straightens herself and says to Shiori

"You know that I have mastered fate and predictions ability"

"yeah, I know"

"Previously my calculations did not bore any result regarding Noah's recovery but yesterday night I had a dream in which he has recovered completely"

"How?"

"By yin harvesting of the female body."

"What!!"

"We all know that currently he is very naive and can easily get swayed by other females so I was planning to wait for his awakening. By confirming the dream authenticity, I would have told everyone. "

"And how did you confirm its authenticity"

"Simply by checking if he has awakened the same ability as the dream. You know us fate ability holders dream only one time in our lifetime and it has always proven correct. Even if I wanted to change it, It will happen one way or another"

"So what ability will he awaken"

"You know, I can't tell you"

"oh, I'm sorry and I also apologized for my outburst earlier about your sexual frustration. "

Shiori was really sorry for her earlier outburst but she failed to catch the sluttery smile formed on mia lips.

"Okay, I will also tell you something." says mia while licking her lips and swallowing her saliva "It will not be dangerous for our family and we are going to enjoy our family time and STRENGTHEN our bond together".

After hearing that it will not negatively affect the family's power Shiori heaves a sigh of relief and prays Noah to awaken his ability without knowing that it is what sort of family bonding mia talked about.

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

STRENGTH: 0.99

AGILITY: 0.99

VITALITY:0.99

SPIRIT: ***

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art Mastery(completed)

                2. Basic Sword Arts Mastery(completed)

                3. Basic Movement ArtsMastery(completed)

                4. Basic Recovery Arts Mastery(completed)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

39