**Shasha Grey
4k 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

On the awakening stage, There was a bright white light flashed when Noah's ability triggered close contact with the awakening stone.

Everyone present was stupefied by the huge reaction and nervously waited for the result as it took a total of a minute.

[

Noah Goldstein

Ability: Spirit / Gold /***

Class: "S-class"

]

Mark is very happy with the result as record five students are accepted in the S-class.

 

"You all don't have to be depressed", shouts Mark while addressing the lower class, "There are 10 seats this year in the S-class"

"Those who wanted to be in S-class can get by participating in the fresher tournament being held in two days and top five will be selected"

Many freshers were pumped after hearing they will have a chance and are hurriedly going to practice.

 

 

As teachers and students are busying themselves for the tournament only two people, Alice and henry noticed Noah's expressions which kept changing from sadness to firm determination and then he put a mature smile on his face.

After absorbing the pink ball, his spirit got matured as his sealed soul had already completely matured and was in a very stable situation.

His foundation has now been perfected after absorbing the pink ball as he already had a perfect physique.

 

While teacher Mark is giving his speech, Noah has been checking over his spirit technique which has also evolved.

"restore and rearrange the memories accordingly" orders Noah in his mind and then his childhood visage has gone and replaced by a mature feel to him.

His body and spirit are now in complete order and he feels very good about himself as his risks have been paid off.

 

 

He has had a devour ability since birth which he can activate smoothly and is also not being noticed by anyone. He would have easily devoured the pink ball but to get his foundation perfect, he had risked everything and now it paid off which is why he is very happy.

 

"S-class students come with me", says Mark while moving towards the principal office.

Robin Hans, the principal of the academy comes from the royal family, is a very powerful magi in the empire, and has a very laid-back personality. After standing up from his chair, he congratulated everyone and then give them their S-class kit. 

He puts a letter in Alice's hand and says to give it to Shasha and orders Noah to go with her to the Grey Manor while wishing good luck to their academy year.

Noah knew why he was ordered to do so, as Shasha is the only person in the Alabama city with spirit-related ability. He also wanted to meet up with her to solve some of his doubts.

 

After leaving Academy, Noah took Alice's hand in his hand and walked toward Grey's manor with a smile on his face without seeming to notice the blushes on Alice's face.

Alice wanted to ask many questions but shut her mouth after noticing his expressions are the same as always and follows his pace.

After entering the manor, both of them shouted "mom/aunt Shasha" while moving toward her bedroom.

 

Shasha Grey is a mature beauty with long and wavy pink-colored hair, and she also has the same epic proportion on her busts as Shiori but she is smaller in size with a height of 160 cm. Her smaller size gives her charm a naughty feel about it as if she wanted to be dominated by her lover.

But anyone with good eyes would not want to mess with her as she is also a very powerful magi with an overpowered ability.

 

As Shasha does not answer their calls, they went to her room and after opening the door got shocked by Shaha's appearance.

Shasha has only put on her thong and a single-strip bra with beads of sweat forming on her body which feels like she is completely naked.

She is positioning herself in a yoga position but anyone with enough experience can say she has been masturbating. The whole room was now filled with her fragrance.

When Noah saw her in this sexy form, he was totally overwhelmed by the sudden rush of hormones in his body.

He got himself a huge boner and his pants formed a huge tent which is seen by Shasha.

Alice does not seem to notice his reactions but quickly shuts the door and shouts "mom, put on regular clothes and come to us" while putting the letter under the door.

Shasha is masturbating at full speed to cool off herself before going to the hall and remembered the huge tent formed in Noah's pants while licking her lips with her tongue.

 

She has had a crush on Noah before because of his handsome appearance and chiseled physique but today she feels that Noah's gaze has been very intense on her as his eyes were raping her.

So she calls out his name while squirting a huge amount. Now the whole room was covered in her cum. She notices a letter in the corner and found that it is already drenched in her cum.

 

As some parts of the letter can't be understood but she uses her ability to get a clear picture of the situation. The principal has asked to check whether Noah is dangerous to the empire but she totally ignores it and threw it in the dustbin.

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Ability: Spirit calculation/Gold/devour

STRENGTH: 99.99

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:99.99

SPIRIT: 100

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

                2. Yin Technique(beginner)

 

 

 

 

 

 

38