*Night stay at Grey manor-1
3k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

"System, What the fuck is a yin-yang seal", yells Noah, and asks "What does it mean by Shasha as my companion"

 

[ yin-yang seal is formed when a female accepts the host's proposal and wants to be in harmony with his male yang.]

 

Noah is shocked and speechless after receiving the reply as he understands its meaning.

His broken spirit has already been recovered and now he understands the meaning of a companion. His soul power has also recovered, changing his 9-year-old mentality to an adult. 

But he was still sorting out his feelings as his adult brain is not the same as before. He bathes with Shasha when he stays at her place but today he feels different.

 

 

Earlier when he saw the view of his sexy mother-in-law, his hormones have been all over the place. He had forgotten to control himself at the moment and was staring at her intensely recording every inch of her pristine and lascivious figure. This is the first time his adult form has seen anything this stimulating, so he was shamelessly watching her without realizing that he had formed a tent in his pants.

While he was staring at Shasha, his newly acquired technique, the mist of lust activated on its own.

 

"And when have I ever given the proposal?"

[the pink mist was the host's proposal.]

He sighs recalling he has been completely screwed over by his own carelessness. He recalls seeing it and not taking it seriously.

 

While Noah was staring blankly while sitting on the couch and pondering over what to do next, Shasha walked in front of him in a single towel which is only covering her main parts, revealing her child-like soft body which has not even dried yet confirming that she has taken a shower recently.

 

Noah smells a nice fragrance and took a small whiff of it. After waking up from his trance he sees that Shasha is talking to him about something.

"Noah, are you okay"

"Yeah, I am fine," replies Noah with a smile and says "I am just mesmerized by your beauty."

 Shasha and Alice both were shocked by his flirting and recalls that this is the first time he has ever spoken like that.

" Maybe he has experienced some psychological changes during his awakening" Shasha mumbles to herself.

 

There are many cases where a person's attitude changes after the awakening and it is not that uncommon. Mana changes a mortal body into a cultivation furnace which will experience huge changes after training and can even help transform a mortal into God.

 

After pondering about his changes in attitude and the mature tone in which he has spoken earlier, Shasha tells him with a serious expression about the letter,

"Principal has asked me to perform a test on your ability"

Alice and Noah both are shocked by Shasha's words.

"Why?" asks Noah.

Alice has also become nervous after hearing that there might be some danger to him and clenches her fists.

 

"You have awakened a very rare ability which is of spirit type and have also shown some psychological changes"

"And why is that a problem, I recall this is very common in the ceremony", asks Noah

 

"This is only common in non-spirit type ability users. It is the first time happening in the long history of the empire for the spirit type mana user."

 

"Why I have never heard of it before and it is not even written in any books"

 

"Because this is confidential information, Therefore has not been released in public"

 

"Noah, You don't have to be afraid" 

"If you have any secrets that you don't want to release, you don't have to tell me,"

 

"I will not tell anything about you and they also will not find any of your secrets. As there are very few spirit users in the empire and the empire will not send any additional personnel," says Shasha while assuring him of his safety.

 

After hearing about Shasha's predicament he knows that he has to reveal the information about his recovery otherwise it may blow up in a big way and many people who were close to him can get affected.

 

"There is nothing like any huge secrets on me, It is just that", sighs Noah, and says "After awakening my ability, My damaged spirit has recovered and I have perfected my foundation"

"I just wanted to surprise all of you on my mother's birthday which will happen in next week"

 

"What!!  Your spirit has recovered", shouts both Alice and Shasha and walks around happily.

Alice feels that her prayers have been fulfilled and hugs Noah tightly with a happy expression. After recalling that he had accepted her proposal when he was already recovered she had blushes all over her face which she hides while tightly hugging him.

Shasha also feels very happy and hugs Noah and Alice together while giving kisses on their forehead.

 

After calming down Shasha told him to stay the night at her place so as to follow the principal orders and also to check if he had some other complications as she is the only spirit user in the Alabama city and goes to make her dinner preparation.

 

After eating their fill, Alice went to sleep in her room. She felt that today is her best day as Noah recovers from his injury and accepted her.

 

Seeing that Alice had already gone to sleep,

"Noah, come to my room. I have set up a testing system earlier in my room," says Shasha while licking her lips with her wet tongue.

 

Noah went with Shasha to her bedroom after knowing that there will be some tests that will run on him. He did not seem to notice Shasha's eyes that has been glowing with strange color and her mouth has formed a smirk as if she had achieved victory.

 

 

CURRENT STATUS:

NAME: Noah Goldstein

AGE: 15

Ability: Spirit calculation/Gold/Devour

STRENGTH: 99.99

AGILITY: 99.99

VITALITY:99.99

SPIRIT: 200

SKILLS: 1. Basic Martial Art(completed)

                2. Yin Technique(ability 1 - Mist of lust)

Companion: Shasha Grey

 

 

 

 

38