2
36 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I planted the seeds but then I realized. I miscalculated. I forgot the most common thing. Time.

It was gonna take a lot of time to grow these seeds and like hell would I waste my precious time doing nothing and just waiting. Apparently, according to the info I got from the system  it will take 90 days to grow these seeds. 90DAYS !!!!

That's a lot. I can't waste that much time.

"Ah" 

Maybe I could do that. It seemed like the system was very versatile. It didn't force me to focus on only 1 profession. so maybe I can do multi-tasking. Yes that's it. I can just do that.

So what should I do besides gardening? Maybe I could write. Yes writing would be fun. After all people of this world don't have much entertainment. I can write novels. Maybe draw manga to boot.

I think I should make a road map to success or something. Yah! I think I will do that.

After some time of me sitting on  my couch that was in the living room, I then made my road map in my mind.

I think I will write it on paper too and place it on the wall. That is a possible option too. Just incase I don't forget.

After all every Non combat related things that produces some decent result is considered a profession according to the system. The system itself cannot talk but it has a helping guide feature that is very helpful.

Then I looked around the house and searched here and there and found some paper and ink. It looked very weird. The people of this age do not even have a pen for god sake. Why? Why must I suffer like this? Their so called pen was a feather and I guess I need to dip it in the ink to use it. And I did just that. After doing the process again and again of dipping and writing , I finally made the road map.

It  looked like this :

[ Some of early Jobs to be mastered :

Gardening --> Writing --> Shogi --> Artist --> Carpentry ]

I decided to master these first and then do the rest after them.

Apparently every profession had one same thing about them. The Mastery ranks.

Which were  Beginner > Novice > Apprentice > Talented > Master > Grand Master.

And the system wants me to achieve the Master  rank. 

I posted the road map on the wall. Then went toward the backyard and *Sigh* while seeing the seeds.

Well now then road map is decided , I figured which of the three jobs I needed to completely focus on first. Gardening , Writing , Shogi.

For writing I needed a sponsor that would sell my stuff. But the problem is that I am a small 6 year old kid. There is no way they would let me sell. The only option I have is to say that I am on errand or something. Well that's the only way. Hope it works. 

Then I went out to the market and bought a lot of paper. And then came home.

I needed this paper for writing after all. The first book I decided on making was a Novel. Novel of a very popular anime called One Piece.

I started writing. Prior to dying, I was a student and son of a wealthy family. But my life was far from ideal. Even though tons of expectations were placed on me , I still managed to live life. 

Anyways, I continued writing for about 5 hours. I wasn't bored at all. Because One Piece was my favorite anime and I wrote until Orange town arc. 

Then I stood up from my seat. I was currently in my room. This house had 13 rooms for some reason. It was a very big house too. My room was normal. Very normal. According to the memory of the boy I am possessing , He ran away from the orphanage and went to his parent house. After his parents died , he was forced to go to orphanage but then after 1 year he ran away.

Anyways , I went out to the back yard and Sprinkled some water on the growing seeds.

Then I took the paper with me and went outside. I knew the map of Konoha not much but I know it's market place very well by now. I had done research after all. When I first went to the market , I looked here and there and memorized the area. I knew where I was going. To the book shop we go I suppose.

With the bundle of pages in my hand , I went to the book shop. The shop wasn't that large but it was decent.

"Hello sir!" I said to the book publisher.

"Hello to you too kid. So what do you want kid? Let's get on point. I don't want to waster much time."

"Ah ok. So you see I am running an errand given to me by my Father. You see this bundle of pages. Well I was asked to give them to you so they can be published and possibly get a sponsor." I said immediately.

The guy looked at me up and down and then told me to show him the content of the papers. And I gave him the stuff.

It took him probably 30 minutes to read it. 

"This- This is a master piece. Kid tell your father that I will sponsor him. And I will publish it too so let's talk about Money distribution ratio first." He said with a smile on his face and rubbing his hands slightly.

"How about 75 to 25% ratio? 75% percent to me and 25% percent to you."

The guy looked at me weirdly.

"I am surprised. That is a nice distribution rate. Alright tell your father that I will lend him my support. Btw Under what name do you want this to be published?"

I thought for a bit and then  answered

"Place it under the name Rose then."

"I will do  just that then Kid. I will give you the money in 4 days. Come and meet me then!" The Book keeper said.

Then I came home and sat on the seat and sighed. I was very tired.

I looked at the screen in front of me.

[

Gardening : Beginner Rank

Writing : Novice Rank

]

Novice rank huh. Must be because of my the knowledge from my previous life. Though I don't look like it I used to write novels in my free time after college. It was pretty fun too.

 

 

2