Season 3
86 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Revision for Season 2 is complete! No haitus, no breaks, we're moving right into Season 3! First chapter of Season 3 is "Eighteenth Birthday"! Our main characters can get married!

Next chapter will follow this one by around an hour! Projected chapters for season three are...
Chapter 10: Eighteenth Birthday, 10 parts
Chapter 11: Honeymoon, ~8 parts
Chapter 12: Elysium, ~8 parts

Release schedule... Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 7pm Eastern Standard Time.

Timezones
Eastern/EST: 7pm/1900 M/W/F
UTC: 12am/0000 Tu/Th/Sa
China/CST: 8am/0800 Tu/Tu/Sa

Regarding pre-revision chapters, after taking feedback into consideration, I decided to unpublish pre-revision chapters to avoid confusion. All available content is revised content! I apologize to anyone that was reading the original version. If you still want to read it, the original is still available on Inkitt. The revised version is correcting a lot of issues and adding significant portions of new content. A few new characters were added, and some events that I intended to add later were moved up! Examples include pushing the Doran -> Adele transition forward, and adding Alfia Athas well before she would have been revealed in the old version. She hadn't quite made it "on screen" yet when I went on haitus earlier this year. I admit, I'm very impulsive and I sometimes need to reign myself in while writing. LOOK, I GET EXCITED and I want to go crazy with my writing, but that's not always for the best. XD Anyway, thanks for reading everyone and I hope you like the revisions!

1