Ch11: Honeymoon, P3
61 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: Honeymoon (3)

~11.3~

*****

It didn’t take long to get settled in. Our room has an ocean view. It’s quite nice. We ended up deciding not to bother with the hot spring tonight and stayed in to just enjoy each other’s company. I had to basically order Liliana and Aliana to stay in another room. The difficult conversation I needed to have with Alethea needed to be just the four of us, without any guards, attendants, or the clearly conscious baby Kaede.

Kye was leaning over the balcony rail in a bra, panties, and unbuttoned shirt, gazing out at the sea. Alethea and Adele were asleep inside. Michelle was sitting at a table just inside, in the same attire as Kye.

The conversation wasn’t as difficult as I expected. Once we were alone, she broached the subject herself. She was scared, but she said if she didn’t do it herself that she’d regret it forever. We had to use medicine to make it possible. She’s been on hormone treatment for years now, and that’s questionable in and of itself at our age in most worlds, but this world is much more advanced than most. Hormone treatment made certain things difficult. But… we succeeded. I just hope she’ll be okay. It’d be impossible for most couples to tell they conceived, but with my ability to sense mana and see souls so thoroughly… I can tell even now. There are two more unique mana signatures beginning to manifest within me. Heh. We’re having twins. The biology hasn’t even happened yet, and thanks to how strong this world is with mana, I can already sense the children’s mana forming. What a marvel! I’ve never been able to sense it before.

She glanced back in just in time to see Michelle stand up. “Hey.”

“Hey.”

The redhead joined her on the balcony and leaned over the railing. “I see you succeeded.” She turned her head so that Kye could see her glowing eyes.

“Yeah.” Kye looked inside again, this time at the two sleeping on the bed. Alethea was sleeping on her side, her bare back on display. Adele was lying on her back, sprawled out like a starfish. The blonde giggled.

“Heh. Cute aren’t they?” Michelle said. Rather than smiling, she was scowling. “I hate this for them.”

Kye knew what she meant. “Yeah.”

“I’m grateful that we are able to have our own biological children… without seeking help from a third party.” The redhead shook her head. “I don’t want to see them in pain like that again. The looks on their faces were so mixed. I know they didn’t enjoy it, and I feel ashamed that I did, knowing that.”

Kye pulled Michelle into a warm embrace. “No. Don’t think that way. It would only ease their burden if you told them you enjoyed yourself. Our happiness is their happiness, too.”

A tear rolled down the redhead’s cheek. “Yeah.”

Kye then placed a hand on Michelle’s bare stomach. “By the way.”

The girl’s face reddened. “Wait.”

Kye smiled. “It seems both of us managed. And, oh my. There are three.”

“Three?!” Michelle ran her hand across her belly. “Really?”

Kye smiled and led Michelle inside. She shed her shirt and pulled Michelle’s shirt off of her as well. The two ended up cuddled in bed between their other two lovers.

*****

Kye was the first to wake the next morning. Alethea slowly came to when Kye sat up.

“Mmm mm umm mmm mah.” Kye looked down and saw Alethea stretching, eyes closed. Kye took advantage of her partner’s moment of weakness, leaned in, and stole a kiss. Alethea was instantly awake. Her eyes shot open. “Kye!”

“Good morning, love.”

“What? Where? Huh?” As she sat up next to Kye, she remembered where she was and what happened. Her face instantly reddened, and she hid under the covers.

“Hey! Don’t you hide from me!” Kye reached under the covers and tickled Alethea. “You come out here right now, missy!”

“AHHH, haha AHHHH!!!” Alethea struggled but finally came out, still topless from the night before. The redheads stirred from the noise and movement. Adele rolled over on her stomach and nodded off again, while Michelle jumped out of bed right away.

“Heh, Mimi, look at our beautiful pink-haired princess,” Kye said.

“Oh, I am.”

Both were eyeing Alethea’s breasts with a smirk. She quickly jumped up and rushed to get dressed. She threw on the button-up shirt Kye wore on the balcony and ran into the bathroom.

“You’re beautiful, and I love you!” Kye hollered as Alethea disappeared into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Alethea came out and properly dressed. Kye had already dressed and was swiping her fingers around in the air while Michelle was brewing tea. Adele was still fast asleep.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“I’m just giving our mothers an update.”

Alethea looked over Kye’s shoulder and saw the recipient line. It included Layla, Atalante, Draelana, and Draenara. “Oh? Whatcha saying?”

Kye cleared her throat. “Alethea and I have successfully conceived, and I am expecting twins. Michelle and Adele also conceived and are expecting triplets.”

Alethea’s eyes widened, “TWINS AND TRIPLETS?”

With that, Adele rose out of bed, barely awake. “What?”

Alethea smiled at her, then turned back to Kye. “How do you even know? It takes a little time to-”

“Don’t look in terms of biology. Feel it instead.” Kye gave her a wink and pulled Alethea’s hand to her stomach.

Alethea concentrated for a second. “Holy shit, I can sense them! There’s three unique manas. Yours and two new ones! O-M-G!” Alethea screed in excitement.

Kye smiled for a moment, then frowned. “I… I’m sorry about last night.” She looked up, but Alethea had already run over to Michelle. “FOUR! Yours and three more!”

Hehe, I’m glad she’s happy with the results.

Adele pieced together what they were saying in the midst of her grogginess and rushed to get dressed. “Are you serious? We have five on the way now?” After a quick check like what Alethea did, the ponytail sporting redhead grinned ear to ear.

Alethea was all smiles, and turned back to Kye. “I heard you.” Alethea took in a deep breath and let it out. “Look, this thing bothers me, but… I love you more. I would have never forgiven myself if I didn’t participate. Never mind the need to give Azalea a way in, I’ve wanted to have a family with you again for a long, long time. I was born female as Sayaka and was sterile, so I couldn’t even carry a child and you had to use a donor back then. But this time… I was… I refuse to say blessed, but at least one good thing came out of this genetic mix-up! We did this together this time, and that makes me so happy!”

Adele nodded the whole time. “Same same!”

Kye smiled and pulled the two into a hug, happy that they were happy. “I love you so much!” As soon as they tried to kiss, a knock came at the door.

“Princess, it’s me. Breakfast is ready!” Kye flicked a small clump of mana at the door and manipulated it to unlock and open the door. Liliana entered and immediately lost her temper upon seeing the mess. “Wh-wha- what happened in here?”

“Hehe!” Kye said with a grin.

“That’s for us to know and you to never find out!” Alethea added, also with a grin.

“Don’t make me read your mind!” Liliana said, her golden mana flaring up. Michelle burst out laughing as she brought the tea over. There were six cups prepared. “You made tea for us, too?”

“Of course. I knew you would be coming after Alethea’s little outburst.”

Aliana patted her sister’s shoulder and nodded. “Yep.”

Liliana chuckled, but looked back at Kye with an angry smile. “Princess!”

Kye shrugged. “Hey. What did you expect? Of course, we made a mess during a hot night like that. What am I going to find if I go look at your rooms, huh?”

Liliana’s face reddened, and she ran out of the door, but Kye was faster. Kye opened the door to the sisters’ room and found two half-naked boys. “Uh, huh? Look at this mess.”

Liliana clasped her hands over Kye’s eyes. “You see nothing!”

Aliana joined them and pulled her sister away from Kye. “Of course, Princess knows, Lily. She’s met them before.”

Kye smirked and eyed the boys. “You two show my girls a good time last night?”

Both looked away, their faces red.

“Oh, come on, no need to be shy. We’re all adults… now.”

Aliana nodded. “That’s right. Our princesses aren’t the only ones who have been pent up!” Aliana pumped her fist in the air, much to Liliana’s chagrin.

“Mm-hmm,” Kye nodded, her eyes on Liliana. “I’m so happy to see my dear attendants having a good time, as is their royal prerogative. Right, Princess Liliana, Princess Aliana?”

Desperate to find a way out, Liliana sighed and looked at Kye. “You all go to breakfast. I’ll clean up the rooms.”

“Oh, no you don’t.” Kye started pushing Liliana down the hall, and winked at her wives as she passed by their door. “The mess can wait. You’re coming to breakfast with us. I have something to announce. Aliana, bring your boyfriends! I have something to tell them, too!”

“Announce?” Liliana asked, putting up no fight as Kye pushed her along. “Is it about Kaede?”

“What? No. It’s about…” she giggled. “You’ll see! Hehe.”

Liliana looked back and saw Alethea giving her an apologetic smile before following them.

*****

Revision: 2024-1-26

A/N: Advanced Chapters are now available on Patreon! See profile for links!

2