Chapter 0
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

October 31.

It was a very wet night. Icy rain was coming from the sky, staining the dirt into dark brown, gently washing away all the dust from the soft     green leaf of the forest.

In the middle of the forest, there is a small rickety grey hut.

In the hut, there stand an old, dusty moth eaten desk and on top of the desk lay a porcelain doll.

Its blue eyes were glassy, his pale white face was stone cold. Moonlight slide past the broken window and dance along that deep blue eyes of   the doll, making it gleam like a real eye.

And then the doll woke up.

Just like a candle has been lit up, those lifeless blue glass eyes were suddenly glinting, just like a real eyes of the human.

And suddenly, he was open to the world.

The doll could hear the soft sound of the rain as it collides against the roof of the hut.

He could see the dark outline of the desk he was lying on.

He could sniff the muddy, fresh scent of the forest.

His fingertip felt the smooth cold surface of the wood beneath him.

And this unknown senses was making the doll scared.

He wanted to cry, but he couldn’t.

He wanted to cover up his ears and block out the sound of the rain, but he can’t.

He can’t do anything but to hear, see, and feel.

The silent wind brushed against his cold porcelain skin. The feeling of the soft, chilly wind on his skin made him wanna curl up to escape the cold, but he cannot move.

The doll was waking up, thoughts and beating of emotion slowly swirling in his mind.

And just like a dream after you woke up, something was fading away from him, leaving nothing except a small whisper in the doll’s mind.

“Happy birthday, Sapphire.”

October 31.

It was the day when small porcelain doll, Sapphire has come to life.

1