Chapter 15
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I covered my face with my hands, blocking my view of Piercing Gale, and shook my head, “no, no, no, no. Fuck off and deal with it yourself.” Unfortunately, I could feel a tent forming in my own pants. I squeezed my legs together to hide it from Piercing Gale but the pressure and friction only made it get harder.

My ears burned as I heard Piercing Gale shifting around. Was he coming closer? Was he... touching himself? I spread my fingers to take a peek at Piercing Gale. He wasn’t where I had put him on the floor.

Before I could find where he had gone, my knees were forced apart. My elbows lost their base and my hands slipped away from my face. I fell forward until my head cracked against Piercing Gale’s.

I snapped upright, my back pressed flat against the wall behind me. Piercing Gale knelt between my legs, his hands pressing down on my knees, his eyes peering up into my face. My heart was beating wildly, my breath speeding up. I put both of my hands on his shoulders and tried to push him away but his flushed face just came closer. I closed my eyes. But what I was expecting didn’t happen. Instead...

Piercing Gale poked me in the forehead, right between my brows and started to rub circles. I opened my eyes.

Piercing Gale was still staring intently at my face. “You’re much cuter when your face isn’t all scrunched up,” he slurred his words slightly like a drunk man. He scrunched his face up in an over-exaggerated expression of anger. “Like that!” Then he relaxed into a wide grin, his eyes closed.

He stopped poking my forehead in order to cup my cheek with his hand, sliding the hand back until his fingertips were tangled with the hair behind my ear. His other hand was pushing down on my knee, pressing closer to me until our chests almost touched. He tilted his head down and his eyes slowly opened, looking at me with a smile that was kinda seduc-

I closed my eyes and shook my head again. “Please stop, Gale,” the rising body heat between the two of us was starting to become unbearable.

Piercing Gale didn’t seem to hear a word I said. His hand slid across my face until his thumb was resting on my bottom lip. “I don’t think you’ve smiled once...” his voice was suddenly much clearer, “... I just want to see you smile...” I opened my eyes once more... His face was still flushed rose red, his eyelids were drooping, giving his dark eyes a hazy seductive appearance as he stared at my lips. But he was exceedingly, impossibly still.

I was painfully aware of how close his thigh was to my cock, how easy it would be to shimmy a few centimeters closer to rut against his leg and get the friction my body craved. And glancing down I could clearly see the outline of his dick through his tight, form fitting pants.

I looked back up at his face just in time to see him blink and watch a tear fall out of his eye and slide down his cheek. Finally, I looked past the aphrodisiac induced haze in his eyes to see that the expression on his face was one of... pity.

A spark of anger and indignation joined the fire in my belly. I grabbed both his biceps in my hands and leaned forward as I pushed him back and off balance, my eyes trained on his mouth...

However, my sudden movement caused his left hand on my knee to slip and for him to lose his balance too soon, his forehead knocking against my teeth. My lip split and I could immediately taste my blood on my tongue. I turned my head to the side and spat the word, “Fuck!” along with some blood onto the packed dirt floor.

“Bloody...” Piercing Gale said my name as his burning palms pressed down on my hips. Under the weight he pushed down on me, I slid down the wall a bit. When I looked back at him, I was looking up as he leaned over me. He lowered himself, blood dripping from a new cut on his forehead onto my face. I grabbed the back of his shirt but was too late to stop him from pressing his lips to mine.

With that kiss the drug started burning quicker and quicker through my reason. I opened my mouth, I let his tongue in. I spread my legs further apart and even raised my hips up to rut against him.

Soon clothed friction wasn’t enough for me. I needed skin-to-skin, complete entanglement. As if reading my mind, Piercing Gale’s right hand moved from my waist to under my over-robe and the waistband of my pants. Our mouths parted. He trailed kisses along my jaw and down my neck, sucking a bruise onto my throat.

I moaned.

The uncontrolled sound that came out of me resurrected a stubborn shred of sense. I can’t let him take control of the situation. So I punched him in the side of the head. With the awkward angle it wasn’t a very strong hit but still, surprisingly, it worked...

Piercing Gale froze and pushed himself up. After staring at me in mild bewilderment for a few seconds, he looked away, shuffled a few inches back on his knees and mumbled, “sorry...”

Before he could get too far away, I grabbed the abc of his head, threading my fingers through his short, black hair... I should ask him why he cut his hair short... or if it was Eun who did after Ves’hil’n died... I pulled myself to him, biting down on the vulnerable strip of neck just above the high collar of his shirt. I slipped my hands under his pants to knead his ass and poked at his hole with my finger. He gasped in my ear and it was his turn to grip my shoulders.

For a moment, I wondered what I would do if he pushed me away. Would I let him go? Could I? Did I want to?

But in the end it didn’t matter. Gale wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled us closer together. I unlatched from his neck and began to suck a bruise right next to the bite mark as I slowly pushed a finger and then a second into his hole.

Ves’hil’n had usually enjoyed receiving but it didn’t interest me much at that moment; perhaps Gale was right... maybe I am nothing like him.

On the other hand, Gale seemed more than willing to receive, helping me to remove his pants and free my cock, even wrapping his legs around my waist as I lined myself up. He pressed his forehead to mine, his cut was still bleeding and the blood dripped down my face. Panting, his face even redder than before, he asked, “didn’t Eun and Ves’hil’n use some sort of oil?”

I scowled, “do you really wanna stop now and try to find some in a demon controlled town?”

Gale bit his bottom lip and looked down. I jerked my own cock slowly, rubbing the head against his rim. His cock laid against my stomach, leaking precum onto my clothes. His arms trembled against my shoulders and then his hold on my shoulders tightened and he pushed himself down on my cock.

With just the head in he paused, burying his face in my shoulder. But with the tight heat around me and the drug burning through my veins, I couldn’t wait any longer. 

I grabbed his hips and forced him down the rest of the way. He threw his head back and let out a choked gasp. I took advantage of his exposed throat and kissed him there, buried deep inside. The button keeping his high collar closed came undone and I was able to trail kisses down to his collarbone as I began to move inside at the pace my body demanded.

At first he leaned a bit away from me, hands gripping my shoulders, fingernails digging in, and not letting out a single sound. But as the pleasure built, he hugged me tighter again, our chests pressed flush against each other, his legs wrapped around my waist tight enough I could feel his thighs flexing against my sides and hear the quiet whimpered moans that spilled out of his lips into my ears.

I threaded my fingers through his short, black hair and pulled his head away from my shoulder to kiss him as I came inside.

0