Chapter 17
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I woke up, Piercing Gale’s arms were wrapped around me and my limp dick was resting against his inner thigh. Piercing Gale’s shirt was still present and intact, only the collar having been undone but his pants had disappeared at some point during the drug-addled rolling around. One of his bare, pale legs was hooked around my hips. My face was loosely pressed into his collarbone, his chin against the crown of my head.

Eun often held Ves’hil’n like that after they had made love. Wrapped around him completely, protectively. And Ves’hil’n felt so safe and protected with him. Safe from anything that might harm him. Everything except his teacher, his bodyguard, his lover.

Disgust surged within me and I pushed Piercing Gale away. He jolted awake, glancing around for enemies. When he saw we were alone his shoulders relaxed and he started to turn towards me. Before our eyes could meet, I turned away and stood, adjusting my pants.

“Now that the drug is out of our system, we need to find and rescue Death-Bringer.”

“Very mature, Blood-Forged; not acknowledging anything and not even looking at me.” Piercing Gale scoffed, his voice still frustratingly even and calm.

“What? You wanna talk about it?” I sneered, “I only fucked you cause I couldn’t stand that pitying look in your eyes.” I turned to glare at him. He was half sitting up, propped up by his hands with his legs folded under him loosely. He made no effort to hide that body part and I was forced to look away again, ears burning.

“I am currently leaking cum and blood from my anus, I think I deserve you not acting like a brat.”

“Brat?!” My head whipped back to him. His hair was sweaty and disheveled, his face still a little flushed but he had the same tight jaw and cold, unwavering gaze that he always did when he was telling me what to do.

“Find my pants.”

“Find them yourself.”

It might have been my imagination, but for a second I thought the rims of his eyes turned red but they were back to normal in an instant.

He shifted until he was on his knees, wincing from the movement. That wince sent a pang of guilt into my heart. And when he stood on wobbling legs that seemed on the verge of buckling, wincing the whole time as he limped a few steps forward, the feeling of guilt became overwhelming.

I shrugged off my outermost robe and wrapped it around his waist gently forcing him to sit back down on the ground. “Fine, fine! I’ll find your pants!”

The abandoned hut we had taken shelter in wasn’t very large so it didn’t take long to find them. Unfortunately...

“They’re torn, aren’t they?” Piercing Gale asked, as I held them up with a grimace.”

“I’ll... try to find some new pants for you. Wait here.” I threw the ruined pants at him and started to walk past.

He grabbed my arm tightly as I got close, “wait!” I stopped and looked down at him. His look of panic turned serious, “be careful, I don’t think you can deal with this enemy alone.” His hand slipped off my arm and he sat back.

“I’m just going to go get pants.”

0