Chapter 3
144.1k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[!!!] This chapter contains incest (son-in-law and father-in-law), intersex and cheating.

#3 Wife says through the phone: Hubby, take good care of our father

mons pubis=the rounded mass of fatty tissue lying over the joint of the pubic bones

female dog=italics bitch (so bitch=bitch)

 

“Aha... Dad... You... You can block it...” The lewd pussy of Jiang Zhiguo’s son-in-law is twitching from the squirting, opening and closing like a small hungry mouth. That plump flower petal has already opened up, the moist stamen inside can be seen clearly.

“Block it? How to block it? What to use to block?” The man looks puzzled as if he doesn’t understand anything, but his dick is as hard as an iron pillar.

“Use your big meat rod to block your son-in-law’s pussy...” As a son-in-law, when Zhao Wenze greedily looks at his father-in-law’s hideous dick, even his anal hole is twitching. Without saying, he spreads his round and fat ass on his own and fully exposes his most mysterious and peculiar private part in front of his beloved wife’s old father.

“What is a meat rod? I don’t understand the different terms city people use.”

“Aha... I mean your big cock... Dad, use your big cock to block your son-in-law’s leaking lewd pussy.” Living in a literary family, where both his parents are professors and he has been put through all sorts of teaching, when has the conservative and rigid Zhao Wenze said such crude words. His face immediately turns red in shame.

“Ye city people really know how to play. How can I stick my cock into my son-in-law’s pussy? That’s incest!” If his father-in-law’s dark big dick isn’t already poking his entrance, all ready to enter, Zhao Wenze would really believe that Jiang Zhiguo was troubled.

Jiang Zhiguo lifts his his son-in-law’s white legs and rests them on his shoulders, holds up his big dick and rubs the tip of his dick against his son-in-law’s leaking pussy lips. He moves on to rub Zhao Wenze’s clit back and forth, sometimes unintentionally sticking the tip of his dick into that pussy, then pulls it out and returns to rubbing that clit, pussy entrance and inner lips.

“Dad... Please... Your son-in-law’s pussy is for you to fuck.” The surrounding of Zhao Wenze’s pussy is his most sensitive spot. Being touched like that, he can’t be bothered to care about integrity and shamefulness anymore. That lewd pussy has been hungry for nearly thirty years without being touched by others. After being touched in every way today and with the big dick he has always dreamed of in front of him, even if the person in front of him isn’t his father-in-law but his father, he will also beg that person to fuck him.

“Then I’ll stick my cock in now. Don’t complain because of the pain.” With that, Jiang Zhiguo slowly pushes his raging big dick into his son-in-law’s leaking soft pussy.

“I... I won’t... Please stick it into me... Stick your big cock into your son-in-law’s pussy.”

As Jiang Zhigou pushes his dick in, unlike what he expected, he didn’t experience any difficulty. He can’t help but asks: “Why is there no hymen? Are ye not a virgin?”

There’s a reason Jiang Zhiguo thinks like that. His intellectual son-in-law is sometimes more conservative than village men like him and Zhao Wenze doesn’t look like he has cheated on his daughter.

“Ahhhh... I’m... I’m a virgin. Your son-in-law’s hymen was... was broken by a cucumber... Dad, don’t... don’t not fuck me...” Zhao Wenze finally managed to persuade his father-in-law to fuck him, so he is afraid that Jiang Zhiguo won’t fuck him anymore because he is disappointed to know he isn’t a virgin.

“Slutty son-in-law... How can ye fuck yerself with cucumbers? Ye should have told me earlier. Ye could have asked me. Ye’re dad’s good son-in-law. How can dad not help ye? This pussy is already leaking so much juices. If dad didn’t find out today, aren’t ye going to be leaked dry?” As Jiang Zhiguo says this, his dick is completely stuck into Zhao Wenze.

“Ahhhhh! It’s inside... Son-in-law’s pussy is being fucked by you, dad! So deep... Dad, your cock is so big! It’s so full, my pussy is being stretched so much... Ngh~” After nearly thirty years of emptiness, this pussy finally got a never before satisfaction. Zhao Wenze only knows how to moan and move his big ass forward, eager to be fucked deeper.

“Good son-in-law. City people’s pussy are so tight, I haven’t fucked such a tight pussy in a while.” The old father-in-law is working hard above his son-in-law, his big dick moving in and out of his son-in-law’s pussy, juicing more juices. He wanted to block up the water, but there seems to be more water flowing out now. Jiang Zhiguo starts to panic. “I’m already blocking ye with such a thick cock. Why is yer water still leaking! Don’t tell me yer body is broken?”

“There’s... There’s too much water in your son-in-law’s body... Dad, you can just... Aha~focus on fucking, it... it will be okay after I squirt it out...”

Jiang Zhiguo is reassured. As he fucks, his hand moves passed Zhao Wenze’s thighs to touch his son-in-law’s dick. No wonder they all say city people are delicate. Even this thing is as white and tender like jade.

After coming once, they move to the bedroom, thinking that staying in the living room is unsafe.

When Jiang Sha calls, her husband is kneeling on their bed like a bitch with his ass raised and being fucked like crazy by her biological father. Her husband’s crimson red thick pussy is clamping onto her dad’s dark and glistening big dick and her dad’s huge balls are cruelly slamming against her husband’s mons pubis. When Jiang Zhiguo and Zhao Wenze hear the ringing, her dad’s big dick thrusted into her husband’s womb.

Zhao Wenze trembles as he reaches for his phone on the bedside table. When he sees that it’s his wife calling, he immediately feels nervous and guilty, but also greater excitement, releasing his load at that moment. His pussy contracts after climaxing, womb tightly clenching his father-in-law’s dick. It would take a some effort to pull that dick out if he wanted to.

He presses the answer button and tries hard to keep his breath steady: “Hello... Honey. Have you reached?”

Who knows that upon hearing the word “honey”, his father-in-law came in his womb. The hot cum showers his fragile womb lining as he grits his teeth desperately to prevent himself from moaning.

How will Jiang Sha know that her husband’s womb is being filled with cum by her father at this time? After calling to say she’s okay, she still instructs, “Yup, hubby, I’ve reached. I’ll finish my work here as soon as possible. Take good care of our father these few days. Don’t let him rush back home.”

Zhao Wenze absent-mindedly agrees. This silly woman, your husband is using his pussy to let your father’s dick feel comfortable.

Even though they only spoke a few words, it seems like a century has passed. As soon as the phone is hung up, Jiang Zhiguo quickly starts thrusting and fucking fiercely.

“Ahhh! No... No more... Dad... Too deep... I’ll break... Ngh~ Dad... You’re going to pierce my womb... I... I can’t take it anymore...” Zhao Wenze can only scream and move his waist crazily, clenching his ass.

The father-in-law also speeds up as he listens to his son-in-law’s lewd moans, his hips slamming against his son-in-law’s ass, resulting in a “pa pa” sound. Seeing his son-in-law’s tender ass turning red from the slamming, he caringly rubs and massages his son-in-law’s ass.

The cum leaking out of the son-in-law’s pussy is pushed back in by his father-in-law’s big dick and pounded into foam, splashing everywhere after a while.

“Dad... Stop... Ah! Stop... I’m going... I’m going to squirt...” Gradually, the son-in-law’s body that is being fucked tenses up. He tightly grips the bed sheet under him and comes all over the bedsheet, wetting it. His pussy twitches as his insides clench tightly around his father-in-law’s dick.

Jiang Zhiguo fiercely fucks his son-in-law’s squirting pussy for a while longer, then comes into it trembling.

Sei’s paradise will be taking a small break and will be back next month ? leave some likes or comments in the meantime pls ;* -sei

 

43