The phenomenon of repetition
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Going back in time, maybe for some people if someone said that they had gone back in time, they would laugh at it. However, it happened to me, in the period from fourteen years old to seventeen years old now, there have been about one hundred and fifty-seven times going back in time or what I often call the repetition phenomenon, which means that on average in a week there is at least one-time repetition.

The time repetition is not too far away, for example, if the phenomenon occurs at 13:00, it will usually return to the past precisely at 06:00. The repetition of time far enough away is very rare, counting the fingers of time repetition up to days, even only one-time repetition of time up to one week.

Until then, the reason behind all this was unclear, people just laughed at me when I told them about it. They always told me things like: "How could that be possible," or "maybe you're tired, it's better to sleep than to fantasize anymore."

Really! Don't they feel what I feel? For example, if I experience bad luck, then a repetition happens, then I will experience that bad luck twice. No matter how much I try to avoid bad luck, there are still ways or events that happen to me. If for example, that day I was going to fall because I tripped over a rock, then a repetition happened, normally I would find a way to avoid that, but if I avoided the bad luck, the bad luck would increase like I would collide with a passerby, or even spill someone else's drink. Even though I was sure that the streets weren't crowded beforehand.

Before the repetition phenomenon occurred, it was usually characterized by indistinct voices whispering in my ear, until now I wasn't sure what the voices were saying, what was certain was that I always heard the words "time" and "save". Just those two words, which somehow always sounded clear. Eventually, I named those strange voices "The Voice of God."

Another sign before the repetition phenomenon occurs is an earthquake. However, the earthquake would only be felt by me, the people around would feel nothing and go on with their lives. Sometimes I was looked at sarcastically by people when I experienced those earthquakes, yes I also felt like a crazy person who was swaying back and forth for no apparent reason.

Such is my miserable life, I don't know when this phenomenon will stop, if only there was someone who would believe in me, I would ask for his help and provide any help for him.

That was my story for the past three years, everything changed that night. It was a strange night, but whenever I can't remember it, I always feel nostalgic for that day, as if I want to continue being in that night. However, time is time, someday everything that comes will leave, and everything that exists will disappear.

It is time that determines all that.

2