ch 4 Part 1: Will i be okay?
33 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

                                                                                                                 Takeshi

Gal: You...Are you stupid or a complete idiot?

Takeshi: What?

Her face mellowed out to something quite sad. The kind face you see out of someone who just lost their puppy or something equally important.For some reason it kinda made me sad too. This girl is weird in all types of ways.

Gal: Why did you do anything? I would have kicked their asses,as soon as we had gotten inside school grounds. I didn’t want to leave three corpses out in the streets.That’s just like...like basic manners you know?

When i looked at those three and saw that they were a bloody pulp knocked out and stretched out on the floor with trickles of their own blood slowly oozing out, it made  the “corpses” line seem vivid.

Those three would be a sorry sight if anyone came along.Especially kids.She might have a good heart.Or maybe i am turning into a simp; Hopefully not the latter.

Takeshi: What was i supposed to do?Leave you alone out here,with three ruffians who could have done who knows what to you ? No way! I couldn’t live with myself if i didn’t do anything

Gal: Three ruffians? ahahahahha,you got your ass beat by those three ruffians,dumbass!

I was still laying on the ground and still lingered in pain(it was receding but not as quickly as i wished),but still i was able to crank up a laugh.

Gal: Why are you laughing? You think this is funny.

Takeshi: yeah, this is damn funny. Those three got their asses beat by a 5 feet girl ahahah
She darted and kicked me in the shinbones.It didn’t hurt much and the girl knew it, but man any ounce of pain sucks for me at this moment in time.

Gal: I am 5’2, and taller then you!

She got all puffed up and cracked up a smile.Vanity is a funny thing.She then immediately grew a serious face.
Gal: Oh,i am so sorry,i shouldn’t have kicked you. Darn it,why do you guys always have to be so complicated. Here let me help you.

She got down and wiped some blood that had flowed out of the corner of my lips with a handkerchief.She then grabbed me and helped me take my first steps after the beating.

Takeshi: I am fine, i don’t need to be taken care off as if i was a baby.

I was hurting all over the place,and needed some help if i wanted to walk, but man i felt way too embarrassed around her. I was being treated like a 5 year old,and backhome apart from my cousin and her two female friends, i pretty much had never interacted with girls.

Backhome was mostly old people,and there were like 10 people  max  at my old school. Yeah,it was that small and it was that insignificant too.I guess in a certain way, it’s kinda charming to live in a place like that.But at the end of the day ,it simply wasn’t for me

Gal: Shut up,and let big sis carry you okay?

She struck a smile and put her thumbs up. If she treats random people that she barely knows this well,then i guess there are worser people to trust. Plus, my body is a mess.

 

                                                               ---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
                                                           If you enjoyed the story,please consider rating,following,
                                                           commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
                                                           Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

1