Ch 6 Part two: Meeting my class
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Soon as they saw us, they started whispering.

Whisper: Sonny, what’s a girl doing here?

whisper 2: It’s a girl

Whisper 3: Who is that besides her? Her brother?

Whisper 4: She kinda cute.

Whisper 5: Gyarus are all trouble. Never again.

whisper 6: Hey,isn’t juno mashi like 20 minutes away?

Whisper 7: That isn’t a juno mashi uniform.

Whisper 8: Since when do sakuban wearing girls care about uniforms?

whisper 9: dude, in juno mashi their uniform is their pride,no caps.

Whisper 10: why she smiling?

I think gal gal,was beginning to get excited, as she started breaking her fingers again, and grew this curious smile.
Was she going to do something?

Whisper 11: hey, you think that’s her boyfriend?

Whisper 12: Him? That living joke? No way!
We were passing right by the whisper 12 guy, when gal gal stroke whisper 12 with the right side of her palm right to his neck, making him writhe in pain and sending him to a a choking fit.

Whisper 13: That’s some moves

Whisper 14: Look he is on the floor like a pansy. Gotta take a video of this.

We saw two chairs out in the back and headed there. Gal gal sat behind me and I sat right in front of her.

Gal gal at least showed that she has some strength,so maybe most guys won’t try to start anything with her unless they really feeling confident(which admittedly might be all of them) or for some random other reason.

Suddendly,t he door to the classroom opened and this random delinquent got in

Whisper: Yo, who is he?

Whisper 2: Dunno man, some random.

Whisper 3: You sure?

Whisper 4: He is kinda tall

Whisper 5: But he skinny though.

The guy must have measured something like 6’0 feet and he didn’t look out of shape. He looked like your typical delinquent ,just with one or two more inches.

The guy started looking around the room, as if he was searching for someone and as soon as he saw the guy gal gal hit writhing on the floor he locked his eyes on him and didn’t let go until he shouted.

Guy: Who did this to my friend?

The classroom got quiet,and everyone started looking at one another, unsure of what to do. Gal gal kicks ass, and i guess turning in a girl is weird, so maybe that’s why.

Guy: You all turned quiet,ahahahha? If no one gives me a name, i will start beating you guys one by one.

Some in the class started snickering, and others got annoyed

Whisper 1: Yeah that’s funny.Why don’t you try?

Whisper 2: Who the fuck do you think you are?

Whisper 3: Oi, you think you are hard shit don’t you?

Whisper 4: The nerves of this guy.

Whisper 5: 5 dollar bet that he will get whopped in half a sec

Gal gal was already cracking her fingers, and i was getting afraid that she would step into another stupid fight again. I don’t like getting indebted to people ,and saving someone else from 3 delinquent schmucks is a huge debt. If she does something, i will see what i can do

Whisper 1: 5? Yo, i bet 10 on that.

Whisper 10: He is trying hard to impress. Look at his dyed hair lol

Whisper 12: Oi you making fun of me? I also got dyed hair.

He looked up and closed in on the first guy that he could see and leaned in with his right shoulder and threw a hook crashing the guy to the floor with a loud bang.

---------------- Thanks for reading ----------------
If you enjoy the story,please consider rating,following,
commenting and even reviewing if you have the patience for it.
Analytics are hell,so anything helps.

0