ch 18: The red devil of what?(part one)
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bitou

I am at the infirmary with a ciggie in my mouth, and i gotta admit: The red devil sure did a job on him.

Bitou: Never thought that for once toshiden would be right.

Tanshiro: Tell me about it.-he tilted his head and seemed to be pondering something- You think he is awake?

Bitou: what do you think dumbass? I mean just look at him.

All of a sudden my lil cousin opened his eyes and his mouth started moving

Cousin: i am awake dumbasses

Bitou: You are lucky you are my cousin.

Tanshiro: And you are lucky you are bitous cousin

Cousin gave a short laugh before he started coughing bad.

Bitou: He did quite the number on you,huh.

Tanshiro: sure did.

Cousin: Bullshit. He just got lucky with the flukiest trick imaginable and got a few good hits on me. Plus, i challenged to fight him without using my fists. A man can’t back down after he promises something.

Bitou: Why does that sound like an excuse?

Cousin: AAHHAHAHAh, big cousin if you saw this guy you would laugh.There is no way you can legitimately think that short shit could beat me in a fair fight.

Bitou: Not so sure cousin. I heard some funny rumours about him.

Cousin: Rumours? What rumours? This guy doesn’t have any rep and i bet that on my dead grandma

Tanshiro: Good thing you betting on the dead, because if she was alive she would turn dead. Word is on the street that this guy is a bit hot shot from okiwara. Supposedly he knocked down 15 people and almost killed all of them. He is often called the red devil of okiwara

Cousin: AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA,yeah sure and my name is willy konka. Run me some other story, and keep the bullshit out.

Tanshiro: You might know bitou,but you better keep that tongue on a leash.

Cousin: What are you going to do.

Tanshiro started grinding his teeth and his ugly mug made it apparent that he didn’t take kindly to this i am *the big bad wolf over here* bullshit.

Bitou: You two stop.-i glared at them both to let them know to drop the act.I then concentrated my glare at cousin-So tell me, how did you get into this?

Cousin: I already told you men, i got tricked.

Bitou: Before that, what made you fight this guy?

Cousin: That? He supposedly kicked one of my bros down. I couldn’t let that stand.

Bitou: You went head in, without first trying to get a picture of what had just happened?

Cousin looked at me with this conceited look, and that pissed me off more than anything

Cousin: My bro was on the ground.That’s all i need to know.

Bitou: You are fucking retarded, and you are going to get your ass kicked if you continue with this kind of nonsense.

If he is deluded enough to think that none of his *bros* can do no wrong or that picking any hornets nest without a single plan is a good thing, then he is going to cause a lot of trouble to himself and to me

Cousin: I did nothing wrong, fuck you.

0