3
20 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I’m a fool!

I’m really a fool!

Guan liting was having a eternal breakdown

Why didn’t I wait to make a ambush? Why didn’t I use any sleeved trick? I could have even informed my dad beforehand did I really have to act this play?

Did I!

Did i?!!

 

Not only did I take a critical hit ,I even took a financial hit! Money wasn’t water! Money was even more valuable! this ungrateful s##t ! this ungrateful s##t- this ungrateful s##t!

 

He was fuming inside, he was also fuming outside.

 

The protagonist was even more dumbfounded. He just stuffed that gold teal out of his own accord, and even burned that manual out of his own accord, why was this guy fuming? Shouldn’t Jun yuan and he be the fuming ones instead? This humiliation was too much!

“Jun Yuan, lets go.” He spat out before pulling Jun Yuan’s arm along. “Its just a stupid manual, there’s no point in fighting.”

The father and son duo didn’t even have time to process his words before they disappeared.

Father “…..”

Son “……”

Guan Yibei didn’t see his son getting played on, the protagonist was also too occupied by his own thoughts before guan liting could explain he was already being treated for injuries by the noodle shop owners son.

“Immortal Guan’s temper is really too bad.. What did you even do to incite his anger? This time your arm is even swollen like this..How did it not break?”

His sister was also right besides him, she was currently watching the two interact. With a slightly mocking tone she said “ How else? Its because he’s always stealing our kitchens food and herbs. I’m more surprised that he’s not fat and chubby yet. Such a wasteful guy he ruined uncle guans work how could he not lose his temper? If-“ 

“Mei mei, shut up.”

“….” “Okay, take his side. Hmp!” saying this she hopped off the stool and disappeared outside the shop.

 Her brother was silent after this and only continued to treat Guan Liting’s wounds.

After some deliberations, Guan Liting couldn’t conceal this matter anymore “Someone poisoned me today.”

“….”

“This swelling is that fuckers fault.”

“……….”

“Dad doesn’t know though.”

“…………………….”

“It’s-“

“Liting, Shut up.”

“….”

 

 

0