Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 1
352 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ultear opens her eyes and found herself in a wooden room which look very old and most of the room was covered by roses.

1. Ultear Milkovich: Huh, where am I? (As i remember i use my all magic to reversed time and am i in hell now? Hehe it has to be because i have done so many sins and sinner can't be forgiven that easily.)

2. Sangeet Magar: Finally you have woken up. *sangeet get up from his chair*

3. Ultear: Huh who are you? (Who is this person? He looks same age as jellal but he is a little bit taller than him.)

4. Sangeet: The magic that you used to reverse time i have taken quite interest in that. Can you also teach me that magic.

5. Ultear: (Wait a minute am i not dead yet where the hell am i?) Can you tell me where are we now?

6. Sangeet: Mt. Hakobe.

7. Ultear: Mt. Hakobe? 

Ultear looks her hands she looks herself in mirror and pinch her own cheeks.

8. Sangeet: You aren't dead. *ultear stops moving and looks at sangeet* or should i say you were dead but i have revive you from death. *ultear was shocked by my words and sits on bed* Well i bet most of the wizards of this world has never heard of this magic. I will explain everything to you so prepare yourself.

It take some time but sangeet tell her everything he knows to ultear. 

9. Ultear: *sweat was coming from her face* Wh-why are you telling me such kind of information? 

10. Sangeet: Are you some kind of fool? I already said this information is isn't for free. So will you teach me your magic? So that i can find "Ankhseram".

11. Irene Belserion: I am home.

12. Sangeet: Oh irene welcome home so did you manage them to give their little blood to me?

13. Irene: Yeah here is it. *she takes out five little bottle and place it on nearby table* 

14. Ultear: Are you guys called that little it's too many for little. (Moreover why is every blood colour is different from others?)

Irene stick glow and ultear was teleported on chair and irene on bed.

15. Irene: I will sleep for a while. *yawn* 

Irene closes her eyes and after some minutes she were in a deep sleep.

16. Sangeet: Let's go outside. Or else we will disturb her dream.

Sangeet and ultear both goes outside of the house.

17. Ultear: Wow despite being small and made by woods it is pretty house and flowers are making this house more beautiful. Oh right about what you have said first you have to show me your magic. Maybe by doing that i can recognize your magic if you are lucky enough maybe i can even tell your family or relatives.

18. Sangeet: If someone magic matches each others that doesn't mean they are relatives or family but if you insist then i don't mind to show you.

Sangeet release a little bit of his magic.

19. Ultear: (Th-this magic but how is this possible? Is he.) Hmm your magic is similar to someone i have met. Can i ask you a question?

20. Sangeet: No problem. Ask me?

21. Ultear: What type of magic do you use? I mean i felt many different kind of magic inside you.

22. Sangeet: I spent 45 years of my life in physical training and 45 years into magic. I have created an ability called "Absorbed" that allows me to absorb other wizards magic. It's been only 1 years since i  have been start to absorb other wizards magic but i am planning to continue to absorb more wizards magic for upcoming 44 years. And to answer your question my real magic is black and white but i use  air and fire magic most of the time.

23. Ultear: Air magic i have never heard that type of magic can you show me some of your air magic.

Sangeet close his eyes. Then an red aura surround both sangeet and ultear Then ultear catch her neck by both hands.

24. Ultear: (Wha-what is happening i can't breath if this continues i.)

Sangeet opens his eyes.

25. Ultear: *cough* *cough* *cough* *gulp* *pant* *pant* *pant* 

26. Sangeet: As you can see i have complete control over air. I can erase all the air from this world. 

27. Ultear: *sweat was coming from her face* E-erase all the air from the world. If you do that all the living organisms from this world will die.

28. Sangeet: Yeah, i know that but don't worry i would never do that. So where is that person which magic is similar to my dark magic.

29. Ultear: I don't know his whereabouts but i know his name that is "Black Wizard Zeref". I have met him a long time ago but i haven't met him since then. (Hmm, maybe she knows his location.)

Sangeet enters his house and he came out carrying irene on his back.

30. Sangeet: Touch my hand we are going somewhere.

31. Ultear: Huh ahh okay. 

Ultear touch sangeet hand and red aura surround all of them and they teleported in front of "Fairy Tail Guild".

32. Ultear: (Heh it's not even been 1 second how did he do that?)

33. Sangeet: We have arrived. Let's go inside.

34. Ultear: Ye-yeah.

Sangeet and ultear enter fairy tail and all guild memebers of fairy tail look at them with confused looks on their face.

35. Gray Fullbuster: Ul-ultear.

36. Ultear: Gray. 

37. Gajeel Redfox: Hoo after attacking us on "Tenrou Island" why is she showing her face on this guild? 

38. Levy McGarden: Gajeel that is pretty rude way to-

39. Gajeel: I know, i know i am not angry at her but i was just wondering why would she come at this guild.

An old man came out from the crowd.

40. Makarov Dreyar: What is happening here? What was all that noise for? Hmm irene and-

41. Erza Scarlet: Hmm master did you just say my mother name? Is mother have returned again.

Another girl came out from the crowd.

42. Erza: *smiles* Haha mother you really huh. Master do you know him.

43. Makarov: Yo-you i didn't think you would return this guild twice. May i know what is the reason this time that have made you visit this guild?

44. Sangeet: *sigh* Is old woman here?

45. Makarov: You mean first master she-

Another girl came out from the crowd and tears were on her eyes.

46. Mavis Vermillion: Sa-sangeet you have returned  again that means.

47. Sangeet: Yeah, after thinking a lot i have decided to live with you. *sangeet catch his chest* I was just frustrated because i couldn't save them and even though i tried to die with them i just *sigh* i was just too frustrated at both of you and this curse that i don't want to see both of your face again. Then i locked myself and start to search a way to lift this curse of course till now i haven't suceeded in that though. I have seen many parents and i am ashamed on myself. No parents wants their children's bad. If i had also a children i bet they will also hate me because they will also suffer same fate as i did. Well anyway after a long time my heart is finally ready to accept you. Can i live with you  from now on mother.

48. All members from fairy tail except mavis and makarov: Huh mother whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

49. Mavis: *sob* *she flies towards sangeet and hug him* *she says while crying* Ye-yeah tha-thank you for accepting me. Thank you i am just too happy to have you again in my life. 

50. Irene: *irene opens her eyes* Huh *yawn* what is all that noise?

Notice: Due to exam is starting from tomorrow i would not put any upcoming chapters for the "Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 1" and "Mysterious Power"

4