Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 5
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An giant explosion occurred.

1. Evergreen: Phew i thought they were going to fall on ground but who won.

2. Loke: Hmm, i would say that dragon have lost. Look he is falling on the ground.

3. Dragon: (Impossible, i have been training nonstop for more than 400 years. I thought if i train my "Anti-Magic" more i could finally defeat you... no even if my anti-magic didn't work on you i should have enough physical power to at least-) *azure dragon turns into human and his body continue to fall towards land* *sigh* Just why, why i couldn't defeat you no matter how strong i became, no matter how hard i train you are always ahead of me in terms of everything.

Sangeet catch his hand.

4. Sangeet: *with calm voice* Just because you couldn't defeat me i hope you don't hold any kind of grudge against me. Are you okay acnologia.

5. Acnologia: *chuckles* I don't need your sympathy. But you can't be strongest forever. I will keep challenging you forever until i defeat you.

6. Sangeet: Yeah, then i will keep accepting your challenge until you realize that you can't defeat me.

And do you want to tell me something don't you? What is it?

 They both land on ground and sangeet unfreeze surrounding area which was covered in ice. Acnologia gives sangeet an paper.

7. Sangeet: 100 years quest. What is it about?

8. Acnologia: This quest is about sealing the 5 i mean 4 most powerful dragon in this world... and i need your help.

9. Sangeet: Okay i will help you but i can't believe you are asking me to help you. This is the first time.

10. Acnologia: *sigh* Let's just say they are far more stronger than normal dragon and each one of them is strong as me. 

11. Sangeet: Hmm, if you are speaking so highly of them they must be special but what is the reward.

12. Acnologia: *smiles* You are a greedy fellow ain't ya. I don't know about reward or should i say i forget it. Anyway ask elefseria.

13. Sangeet: I know you hate dragons but may i ask why are you so desperate to kill them. This isn't like you.

14. Acnologia: They will be threat for humanity in future. Remember when you killed all the dragons from this continent 400 years ago. Actually you didn't manage to kill all of them. 6 of them manages to escape and are hiding till now. They are planning to get revenge on you but this time they are also planning to wipe out entire human race from this earth which they didn't manage to do it 400 years ago. 

15. Sangeet: Hmm, okay i accept your request.

16. Acnologia: Well then *acnologia levitate on air* let's meet on magia dragon 1 week later. *acnologia disappears within air*

17. Sangeet: Well then let's return to guild. 

On giant white ball someone else was also watching both sangeet and acnologia.

18. The Moon God Dragon Selene: Finally it is time isn't it sangeet? *smiles*

After few minutes of flying sangeet reached magnolia and he wanders around town.

19. Sangeet: This continent has changed so much since last time i have visited here. *smiles* 

20. Minerva Orland: What should i cook for my guild members today? Hmm everyone on my guild likes meat so let's buy tons of meat from granny place.

21. Sangeet: Some places are exactly same like 400 years ago but i see a ton of change in many things.

22. Minerva: Well then granny this is all i need. Take care of your health.

23. Granny: *granny nods her head* Come back again when you need more meat.

24. Sangeet: *yawn* I am tired from that battle and i need some slee-

25. Minerva: I didn't know granny has the meat of-

Minerva and sangeet head accidentally hit each other. 

26. Sangeet: Oops are you okay young lady.

27. Minerva: Ye-yeah. (Wait this voice.)

400 Years ago.

28. Ignia: Hehehe hahahahaha you have come here to eliminate all dragons? *ignia throws kid minerva towards ground but sangeet manages to catch it* Let's test your strength. In this era no living creatures is foolish enough to challenge us dragons and you say you are going to eliminate all of us. *ignia lands on ground* 

29. Sangeet: Are you okay young lady?

30. Kid Minerva: Ye-yeah. 

31. Female Nun: Mi-minerva are you okay?

32. Sangeet: Excuse me beautiful lady can you hold her and go somewhere safe. 

33. Female Nun: Tha-thank you very much. I don't who you are but thank you for saving minerva. 

Female nun ran away with minerva.

34. Ignia: *with angry voice* Oi are you making fun of me? When dragon like me is talking to you *ignia throw his punch to sangeet* *with loud and angry voice* you should listen carefully. Huh.

35. Sangeet: Interesting *smiles* i didn't know dragons were this powerful. 

36. Ignia: Yo-you bastard. (Ho-how can he stop my punch by his bare hands? This guy... isn't normal.) Are you some kind of monster?

37. Sangeet: Yeah you could say that. "Steal"

38. Ignia: Da-damn you. (I am losing my magic. No i am not just losing my magic i am also losing my strength.) 

Ignia backs out a little. He flies towards sky.

39. Ignia: Looks like i have underestimated you but *ignia spread out his wings* your life ends here. "Fire's Arrows" 

Ignia shoots fire's arrows from his wings towards sangeet. But sangeet fly towards ignia by dodging all of his arrows.

40. Ignia: *gasp* (Im-impossible how can he doge my fastest attack like it were nothing.) *with loud and angry voice* Don't push your luck. 

Ignia throws flame from his mouth towards sangeet. But before it hits sangeet he spin like beyblade and when ignia flame hit him ignia flame turned into tornado. 

41. Sangeet: Allow me to return your flame. "Fire's Tornado"

42. Ignia: Hmph *with loud voice* do you think fire attacks works against fire dragon like me?

43. Sangeet: Go under my attack and you will know.

44. Ignia: (Huh when did he get behind me?)

Sangeet kick on ignia head so hard that he instantly drops on ground. 

45. Ignia: *pant* *pant* *pant* No way, *ignia gets up* *with deep and angry voice* there is no way that someone can defeat me. *with loud and angry voice* I am the next ruler of the dragons on this continent. There is no way- Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Fire's tornado hit ignia and he screams in pain. 

46. Sangeet: Hmm, man i am surprised by how tough you are.

47. Ignia: *pant* *pant* *pant* *pant* (That tornado it was look like fire but it wasn't. It was actually lighting's tornado.) *cough* *cough* *cough* *with deep voice* Hey you what is your name?

48. Sangeet: My name is Sangeet Magar.

49. Ignia: Sangeet Magar huh. *ignia fires an giant red beam from his mouth towards sky and all the dragons came towards ignia to aid him* My name is "Fire Dragon Ignia" remember this name because  i will be the one who will end your life. *he flies towards sky while all the dragons prepare to attack  sangeet.*

50. Sangeet: *smiles* Well i look forward to it.

0