Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 7
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Gray: Aren't you the-


2. Ultear: Sangeet san.


3. Sangeet: Yoo ultear, it is a little cold outside so let's go inside.


Gray, ultear and sangeet all enter fairy tail. 


4. Sangeet: Whoaaah. 


Whole guild was decorated with flashy things and so many food was made and some of the guild members were still cooking more foods. 


5. Cana: Hoo yooo sangeet *cana put her right hand on sangeet shoulder while she still drink booze by her left hand* want to drink with me? 


6. Sangeet: (Hmm looks like everyone is still busy. I guess it doesn't hurt to join her.) Very well. I will join you.


7. Cana: *chuckles* *with loud voice* Everyone listen. I cana and sangeet will have an drinking contest. Let's see who can drink the most booze.


Whole guild shout on excitement.


8. Erza: Uhhh i know father is strong but nobody can beat cana in contest of drinking. 


9. Irene: Hmmm is that so? If i was in your place i wouldn't think that.


10. Erza: Mother, does that mean father will win this match?


11. Irene: Without a doubt he will win this match but let's see how long she can hold against your father.


Both sangeet and cana sat on chair.


12. Sangeet: Don't you think this table is a bit big for our contest.


13. Cana: *hic* Don't mind to little things. *with loud voice*  Bring booze.


After all booze are served on table.


14. Cana: Are you ready? Well then let's start the match.


Both sangeet and cana start drinking nonstop. The match goes on for an more than 30 minutes but none of them 


15. Sangeet: Hmm this booze is delicious. Can someone bring more booze.


16. Cana: I can't drink more *hic* i just want... to sleep. *cana closes her eyes and in a few seconds she fell asleep*


17. Lisanna: It can't be. That cana the heavy drinker lost? Ahem *with loud voice* we have the winner and the winner is none other than sangeet san.


Whole guild shout on excitement. After a while mavis, mirajane and lucy finished cooking all the food.


18. Mavis: *with loud voice* Everyone, the food is ready. Stop whatever you are playing and sit on your respective table. Our current guild master wants to announce something.


The party goes on and all the guild members are busy on eating many different kinds of delicious food.


19. Makarov: Everyone, i would like to get your attention. *all the guild members looks at makarov while eating* As you all know all the guild masters of fairy tail kept a secret from all of the guild members for a very long period of time. That secret is first master sama's child sangeet san. Some of you who was present on tenrou island some years ago for s class trial should know an black wizard called zeref. 


20. Natsu: Oh that wizard who turned my scarf into black. As i recall he have an black aura whenever he do magic attacks or when his power goes out of control.


21. Makarov: Natsu is absolutely right. Actually you may not believe this but he is the- i mean zeref is the one who taught our first master sama to do magic. *all the guild members were shocked by hearing makarov reveal* Not only just our first master sama but he also taught precht gaebolg san, warrod sequen san and my father yuri dreyar . 


22. Gray: Looks like zeref knows a lot about magic. I mean he taught magic to the amazing person like them.


23. Juvia: *with love in her eyes* As expected gray sama. *juvia tries to hug gray* Please hug me.


24. Gray: Can you keep quiet for now. We are having important talk.


25. Makarov: Gray is right he knows a lot i mean a lot about magic. After my mother "Kazuki Rita" gave me birth she... she died shortly afterwards. I don't know why but our first master sama ran away from our guild by seeing my mother's death. Nobody don't know the reason why she ran away and all the guild members tried to search her as hard as possible but no one found her. After some time zeref came back with our first master sama in his hand. At that time she was like a dead person. Without saying anything zeref dropped her body to the ground and without saying anything he left. Our guild's second master precht san tries to save our first master sama. He researched and do many experiment to save her but even after doing all of that... *sigh* after failing so many times he was about to give up. During his research he found a new life inside first master sama's inside. After doing more research he found out that first master sama was pregnant... He couldn't save first master sama and was about to give up but after knowing she was bearing a child he tried his best to at least save that child.


26. Natsu: Sooo, did he managed to save that child?


27. Erza: *erza punch natsu's head hard* *with angry voice* You fool of course he did managed to save that child or else how my father is alive at this moment?


28. Makarov: *ahem* 


29. Erza: Oh, *erza bow down* sorry master. Please forgive for my-


30. Makarov: It's ok, it's ok. Anyway he managed to save that child. And precht san gave name to that child "Sangeet". Surprisingly sangeet was healthy like others. But his magic was so abnormal that precht san immediately sealed his magic. As time passes he grow up and made a lots of friends. And he fell in love with a girl named "Ikaruga Inazuma". But unfortunately she died on a war which was happened on 85 years ago. Losing his love sangeet was so depressed that he tried to die many times.  Jumping on a volcano, fall from many mountains, eat many poisonous things but despite many attempt he couldn't die. Then he just disappeared somewhere... *sigh* But he continue to send one, one letter to each master of our guild. And the final letter he send is me. *with energetic and loud voice* Everyone let's not talk about this sad things over anymore and let's enjoy this party whole night... Uhhh why is everyone silent?


31. Lector: *with annoyed, angry and loud voice* There are too many suspense which is killing please tell us everything.


32. Frosch: Fro thinks so, too.


33. Natsu: *with annoyed, angry, fast and loud voice* Damn it. If what you are saying is true then he shouldn't know about the curse of contradiction at that time. Then how did he know about it?


34. Erza: *with surprising and loud voice* Ikaruga? I fought  her at the tower of heaven. (She said her name is ikaruga only but if what master says is true then she didn't reveal her full name to me.) Master could you tell me more about ikaruga clan?


35. Makarov: Calm down, calm down. Everyone here wants to know more answers because i didn't explain it properly but *makarov raise his bottle of booze in air* *with loud and happy voice* let's forget that topic for today and let's enjoy this party whole night.


36. Everyone: *with loud and excited voice* Yeeeeaaaaah.


All the guild members was not satisfied with makarov speech because he didn't explain all things properly and everyone wants to know more answers. But they didn't want to ruin sangeet's return so they do as makarov says.


37. Irene: *irene came closer to sangeet and sit on  the same bench where sangeet was sitting* Will you tell them?


38. Sangeet: It depends upon my mood. 


39. Mirajane: Excuse me, can i take your order?


40. Sangeet: *with excited voice* Oohoo finally time to eat. First let me see menu. Hmmm i will take no. 1, 4, 7, 9, 11 and 15.


41. Mirajane: Understood, (Sensei was right he likes meat very much.) Please wait a minute. Your order will arrive in a few minutes. And sensei what will be your order?


42. Irene: Same order as my husband.


43. Lector: Man this fish is so tasty. *munch* *munch*


44. Frosch: Fro thinks so, too. 


45. Happy: See what did i tell you. All the fish i give to others are always tasty.


46. Charle: Well i doubt about that the fish which you gave me yesterday's smell was so bad that i immediately faint on the ground. *sip* 


47. Happy: *gulp* Don't say that charle. You are ruining my reputation here.


Everyone eat, drink, play and enjoy the party. After celebrating the party for few more hours all the members of the guild fell asleep. Some slept on chair, some on table and some on even ground. But sangeet was awake and he teleported himself outside the guild.


48. Sangeet: *yawn* I want to sleep fast so can you finish your business with me fast. 


A portal opened in front of sangeet and an lady came from that portal.


49. Sangeet: So what do you want from me? Selene.


50. Selene: *smiles* Nothing i just want to see you.

1