Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 18
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On edolas street the night was filled with lanterns and many booths. Some were selling foods and some were selling toys. Some booths have some game and some booths have other activities. 


1. Sugarboy: Hmm, are you really okay to give us this fancy clothes? I mean we killed many innocent peoples in past so why are you giving us second chance?


2. Sangeet 2: Well, it's true that you have done many horrible things in past especially to these people who thinks you guys as their own family... but no matter how much worse things you did to edolas and it's people they still told me to not kill you guys. 


3. Hughes: *with shocked voice* Wh-what do you mean they told you to not kill us?


4. Sangeet 2: *deep sigh* When i killed all the army and sons and daughters of selene. I was also about to kill you guys but some people begged me to spare your life. They said you did all of that because to gain power. May i know the full explanation?


5. Knightwalker: Well, yes she did say that she will give us power after she became the queen of edolas but she didn't keep her promise. 


6. Sangeet 2: Now i understand that you did all of that for power but why do you need it. I mean is there any reason that you want power so much that you were ready and did kill so many innocent peoples?


7. Mystogan: Actually we humans were being living in pressure by exceeds. We tried to attack exceeds but our king always stopped us saying "Not yet". So when moon god dragon appear and killed our king she agreed to attack exceeds but she said we were too weak to fight against exceeds. To make us strong she said to sacrifice some humans and place their dead body where moon rays fall and we have to stay with them. 


8. Sangeet 2: And did you guys agree to it?


9. Bairo: No, of course we didn't agree to it but *with scared voice* but she did tell us that if you don't sacrifice some humans then exceeds will attack humans soon and all of us humans will die. 


10. Sangeet 2: ...Well anyway, you guys can start your new life from here. I won't be here most of the times. So i don't have many strong fighters to protect this world. Why don't all of you become the protectors of this world? Because some of you have insane potential. 


11. Knightwalker: But how can we protect this world without magic? Huh *knightwalker look at her hands* What is this energy?


12. Sangeet 2: That is the magic you need to protect this world. Use it well so accident like last time don't happen again. 


13. Mystogan: Tha-thank you very much. From now on we will do our best to meet your expectations. 


All of the former captains bow down before sangeet. 


14. Sangeet 2: Raise your head. We are going to a festival. 


On earth.


15. Gray: *pant* *pant* *pant* Fi-finally we have arrived. So this is the cave everyone talking about. It looks pretty old. 


16. Wendy: According to the blue pegasus this cave has appeared a few days ago out of nowhere. So they posted for some help but due to the fear of unknown most of the wizards decline this quest to complete.


17. Juvia: Their reason to not doing this type of quest is reasonable because most of the wizards lost their lives in this type of mission. But given how powerful blue pegasus members are why did they ask for help in the first place? They should be clear this type of danger by themselves.


18. Gray: Talking will take more of our time first let's visit blue pagasus and discuss this matter with them.  


After some minute of walking. 


19. Wendy: We have arrived at the guild but why door hasn't been opened. *wendy knocks at the door* Hello we are from fairy tail and came here to discuss about your recent quest. *the door automatically opened* *with scared voice* Waaah, that startled me. 


20. Ichiya Vandalay: Welcome to my guild or should i say to my castle. *ichiya tried to came down from stairs by sliding but he miserably fell*


21. Gray: Uhhh, are you okay?


22. Ichiya: *ichiya gets up* Yes i am all right. There is nothing to be worry about.


22. *with shocked voice* But there is so much blood bleeding from your body. 


23. Ichiya: I said there is no need to be worried. By using my latest perfume injury like this will be healed in no time. (Although the side effects of its is pretty bad but i can't tell them that because my reputation will be decreased.) Anyway everyone come inside and let's talk in one of my room.


In one of the ichiya's room. Everyone take their seat. 


24. Wendy: Wow, what an fancy room. 


Wendy starts to play around room.


25. Ichiya: So what did you want to discuss about? Is it about that cave?


26. Gray: Yes you are exactly right, in this quest there is not much detail. Can you tell me everything you know about this cave?


27. Ichiya: Well there is not much detail of it cause it just appear 5 days ago. My mens are still investigating that cave but we couldn't find anything. No they said they did find something but after coming back they forget what it was. All of them say after entering cave a white fog will covered all the cave and when they leave cave they all forgot all the things happened inside this cave. Accept the white fog of course. 


28. Gray: I see, and where are your subordinates? I don't see any of them here. 


29. Ichiya: They are still inside that cave. I was waiting for you guys.


30. Juvia: Well is there any dangerous things about that cave. 


31. Ichiya: Not yet. 


32. Gray: Huh? What do you mean?


33. Ichiya: When my subordinates return to guild there weren't any scratches and wounds on their body. 


34. Gray: I see. Well let's hurry up and solve this problem already. 


All of them leave the guild and they are in front of that gate.


35. Juvia: By the way. Does this cave have any name?


36. Ichiya: No it hasn't. But most of the people of our towns call it mysterious fog. Anyway let's go inside and meet up with our subordinates and we will discuss further plans. 


They all go inside cave. After some times of walking they reached on center of the cave. Where there was huge space and there was many paths on it. 


37. Nichiya: Finally you have came. Unfortunately we still haven't found anything. 


38. Ichiya: Don't worry about that i have brought some helps. 


They all gather in one place and start to talk. 


39. Hibiki Lates: It's been more than 4 days that we have been investigating this cave but we still didn't found anything strange. 


40. Ren Akatsuki: Yeah, all we found is this damn white fog and some women's singing voice. 


41. Ichiya: Women's singing voice? You didn't mention anything about that yesterday.


42. Eve Tearm: Well all of us forgot about that when we get out of this place.


43. Gray: I see that's understandable. And where does this women's singing voice come from? There are many routes among this cave. 


44. Jenny Realight: We hear her voice from the all the directions. 


After some minutes of talking all of them decided to go to different routes. 


45. Juvia: *waaah* Gray sama. Why did you leave me? I wanted to be with you. 


46. Wendy: Do-don't cry please juvia san. The faster we clear this mission the faster we will see gray sama so let's give it our all. 


On another routes. 


47. Gray: This cave or should i say this place doesn't look dangerous. It just looks like normal caves that you can find on this earth. 


48. Ichiya: *with loud voice* Maaan look at that there are some red eyes beside that fog. 


49. Gray: They don't seem happy that we have came here. 


50. ???: Kill them all. 

0