Fairy Tail: The Curse Of Contradiction Part 1 Chapter 24
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1. Viernes: *sigh* I already told you no matter how strong he is she will easily defeat him. 


2. Ignia: Hehehe. *all the dragon gods were surprised by ignia laugh* *with loud voice* Hahahahaha. You fools, *ignia stand up from his chair* he killed all the dragons of ishgar by himself. He even killed my father "Fire Dragon King Igneel" who was the strongest dragon at that time. And do you think just the D.N.A of 5 god dragons can defeat him?


3. Dogramag: Why should we believe all of your words?


4. Ignia: Huh? 


5. Dogramag: Ishgar was the strongest continent in that time. Their dragons were so powerful that no other continent's dragons wanted to mess with them. Despite that, a single man killed them all? Including the strongest dragon igneel? 


6. Mercphobia: I agree with dogramag. Even current acnologia have to die more than 1,000 times to achieve that kind of feat. 


7. Ignia: *ignia quitely sat down at his chair* *a long and deep sigh* I am giving you guys final warning... if you value your life don't do this.


8. Aldoron: You know, igneel must have gone easy on him or he simply wanted to die by his hand. That's why he manages to kill him pretty easily and if we talk about all the dragons of ishgar there must be pretty powerful allies on his sides.


9. Ignia: *with frustrated voice* What kind of allies are strong enough to defeat more than 1,00,000 dragons? 


10. Vierness: *vierness slams his hand on table* And how he is powerful enough to kill more than 1,00,000 dragons, including igneel?


11. Ignia: ...*sigh* I am going to retreat from this mission. *he stand up from his chair* I should have done this a long time ago but it isn't too late. If i surrender before that mission he would definitely spare my live. *ignia began to walk towards the exit* 


12. Viernes: If anyone want to retreat from this mission this is the last chance. 


All dragons keep quiet.


13. Viernes: Okay, *with a loud voice* next time we meet we will not be an ally of your.


Ignia chuckles while opening the door.


On edolas.


14. Sangeet 2: Okay, that should be enough for you guys to handle. Isn't it?


15. ???: Yeah, you can now leave this matter in our hands.

Don't you think guys?


16. A couple of peoples: Yeah.


Sangeet flew towards point-1. 


17. Sangeet 2: Hmm? *sangeet lands on ground* Mizu! What are you doing here? Did something happen on earth?


18. Mugen No Mizu: Yes, there is someone who wants to meet you. 


19. Sangeet 2: Alright, (Hey, you.)


20. Sangeet: (I know, i know.)


Sangeet open a portal and mizu and he goes through it.


On earth.


21. Ignia: Just how long do i have to wait more?


22. Mizu: We have arrived.


Sangeet and mizu appear behind ignia.


23. Sangeet 2: So, you finally decided to give up huh?


24. Ignia: Yeah, but i don't want to fight them.


25. Sangeet 2: That's okay. As long as you don't do the things you have done in past. 


26. Ignia: I would never do that again. 


27. Sangeet 2: Alright i think it's time to get back to edolas.


28. Ignia: Wait a minute!


29. Sangeet 2: Hm, do you need something? 


30. Ignia: Can i ask you some questions? *ignia look at mizu* Especially when no one is around us?


31. Sangeet 2: ...Mizu get back to shrine.


32. Mizu: Understood. 


Mizu disappear. 


33. Sangeet 2: So, what are the questions you wanted to ask me?


34. Ignia: First of all. What is that power. 


35. Sangeet 2: Oh, are you talking about "Steal".


36. Ignia: How should i know what is the name of your powers?


37. Sangeet 2: You are right. As you have heard that power is called steal. It allows me to steal some magic, strength, endurance or stamina etc. from my enemy. But if i use the full power of steal i can even steal life force and every power from my enemy and it becomes mine. 


38. Ignia: ...And how come you are still alive even after the nuclear weapon?


39. Sangeet 2: It is because of the curse of contradiction. Basically i became immortal due to this curse. 


40. Ignia: That explains quite a lot. 


41. Sangeet 2: Anyway i really should get back to edolas. And before i go i will tell you a secret. 


42. Ignia: And what is that? 


43. Juvia: Let's get out from here and meet up with gray sam and others. 


44. Wendy: Yeah. 


45. An mysterious lady: Wait, wait, wait. Where do you think you are going?


46. Juvia: Who might you be? (Wait, why i can't feel her magic?)


47. An mysterious lady: Me? I am just an wizards who is following the orders from his master. 


48. Ichiya: *pant* *pant* *pant* Did we... finally beat her?


49. Gray: *pant* *pant* No, look... she is getting up again.


50. ???: *chuckles* I thought i would never find an opponent who is strong as erza but looks like i was wrong. Time to end this battle. 


51. Ultear: Gray, ichiya are you guys ready? 


52. Gray: Yeah. 


53. Ichiya: You don't need to ask me. 


54. ???: "Ultimate Move:


55. Gray and Ichiya: *gray and ichiya touch ultear shoulders* "Magic Share"


All the magic of ichiya and gray start to enter ultear's body.


56. ???: Death Slash"


57. Ultear: "Time Stop"


Her attack was stopped and her body also stopped.


58. Ultear: (Although i managed to stop her gray and ichiya also won't be able to move for a while.) Now, i should finish her while i can.


Some minutes back.


59. ???: I changed my mind. I will come back when i finish my fight with them. 


60: *sigh* Alright, but get back quickly.

0