Special Chapter: Message of the World
5 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was no warning. At least, there was no relatively significant one that justified the events of the upcoming calamity. No, it was just like any other day for the World of Xing. The only difference was the bleeding red sky and the sudden and rapid influx of notifications. 

 

....

 

Ownership of the world has changed. The world is now a participant in the <Great Games>. For more information, click the link!

Because the previous authority, ‘Crazy Raccoon Dog,’ has relinquished control, a new will, under the <Great Games System>, has been created!

Explanation: A will is an artificial consciousness constructed from the memories of the world and its inhabitants. It does not possess a soul or the function to independently think, but rather acts according to its inherent properties. 

Because the new will is young, it is highly impressionable. Foreign influence will greatly alter its growth. However, it has yet to take full control. More growth is needed. Governance will be given to ‘Crazy Raccoon Dog’ for the initial period. Complete control cannot be established and is shared with the other authorities. Decisions can be petitioned against by foreign authorities. 

Master of the Covenant ‘Dark Dragon Flame’ frowns at ‘Crazy Raccoon Dog’ and begins to challenge his decisions. 

Previous authority, ‘Crazy Raccoon Dog,’ ignores complaints and simply remarks that the new will is cute! He comments that it is like a little white raccoon. Blush. 

Administrators of the <Great Games system> eye the situation with apathy. Although they are supposed to mediate the transition process, they are too lazy to mediate such small issues. They may accept bribes though…

 

....

 

One of the administrators is about to accept a bribe…

Seeing the messages pop up, an administrator clears his throat and gives the bribe back…

'Dark Dragon Flame' gnashes her teeth. 

 

....

 

....

 

New patch being installed….

Dungeon terraforming of the world beginning… 

Demon Lords are stirring in the shadows…

Demonic invasion beginning…

Dimensional gates opening up..

The army of the undead make their appearance… 

Because of the noise, ‘King of the Kaiju’ (local resident) begins to stir from its depths…

Local resident‘ ‘Queen of the Ghosts’ licks her lips at the intruders…”’

System (Death Game) loading…

 

....

 

Chatrooms for ‘Observers’ are being created…

Constellation ‘Hopeless Degenerate’ expresses his excitement. 

Constellation ‘Moody Nihilist’ thinks it is all pointless, but despite saying this, he grabs his popcorn. 

 

....

 

....

 

....

 

Automated message 1 from ‘Crazy Raccoon Dog’ is being broadcasted to original inhabitants of Xing: 

So… hi. How is it going? I hope it is going well, but how do I say this… right… I’m sure many of you are aware, but I’ve decided to pursue a different path in life. I know, I know, this is big for me!

But I hope you can understand. The hassle of managing a world was just too much, and so I have decided to become a streamer! I hope you will continue to support me as I aim to become the best streamer of the apocalypse! 

-with love “Delightful Peculiarity” (Previous owner of Xing~~~)

 

....

 

....

 

Tutorial for incoming participants beginning.

Observer ‘Heavenly Demon of the Alabaster Forest’ requests permission to view the tutorial. 

 

....

 

Streamer ‘Riju’ under the name “Living Jewel” is starting up her broadcast. Please tune in!

Administrator ‘Prime Jester’ laughs at the whole process as he assumes his post.

 

....

 

....

 

1