Gifted a System
1.1k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The warm embrace of a loving mother can not be compared to anything. Adam finds himself in the warm embrace of his own mother, Maria, as she says goodbye before going off to work.

"Promise you'll do your best." She says.

"Always." responds Adam.

Adam is a NEET, otaku, currently living with his gorgeous mother, Maria. Considered gifted as a child, Adam burnt out during his first year at college. What bothered him most about moving back in with his mom, wasn't the feeling that he had somehow failed at life, rather it was the issue he had been dealing with since he was still very young, his sexual attraction towards his mother.

His entire life, Adam knew his mother was incredibly attractive. Maria has a petite frame, with an hourglass shape to her body kept fit due to her healthy diet, olive skin, dark hair and green eyes. It wasn't until Adam hit puberty that his perspective on how good she looks took a complete shift from simply finding her pretty, to regularly wondering how she would look naked, and going so far as to look up advice on his situation on the internet. What he found out about his sexual desire for his mother is known as an Oedipus complex, or what some communities describe as an incest fetish, or a mommy complex.

Completely aware of the fact that these feelings and thoughts he has about his mother are out of the ordinary, he kept them from her, while exploring his fantasies in the privacy of his room. Frequently, while his mother was away at work, or out of the house in general, he would go through her dirty laundry, often picking up the sexiest pair of undergarments, take them to his room to sniff at the crotch area as he masturbated to the thought of having sex with her.

Adam noticed an awkwardness in his mother he had not noticed before. Like lightning, there was an intense energy between them whenever they were close, it even became difficult for either of them to maintain eye contact. Whenever they did stare into each other's eyes for a prolonged period of time, Adam felt an immense sensation of bliss, as if everything around them disappeared and only they were present in that moment. One of them would always break the tension with a laugh, and a brief break in eye contact, before they took one last glance at each other.

He realized he might not have the courage to confess to her the feelings he harbors. In addition to this, he knows revealing his feelings may scare her away forever, that doing so would change everything between them for as long as they remember. Adam wasn't willing to take such a risk just to attempt to satisfy his desires and deny reality, so instead of losing his mind over his guilty pleasures, he tries to control himself and act normally. But deep down inside, where no one can see it but him, this shy young boy dreams of one day making his mommy his woman.

Maria separates herself from her son and leaves him alone in their humble two bedroom apartment. Adam admires her figure as she walks away, the formal navy blue pant suit she wears compliments her tight, slender build excellently. Her black 5-inch stilettos knock on the floor as her hips wave from side to side, making their way to the door, ready to leave for her comfy desk job in the social work department at the local hospital.

"I love you." She says as she closes the door behind her.

Adam stares at the door, listening to his mother's footsteps as she walks down the hall of their apartment building. Ready to busy himself with something to do, he watches self-help videos on YouTube. After gathering enough of what he considers motivation, he heads to his mom's room, into her bathroom. He sifts through her dirty clothes bin, grabbing a turquoise lace thong. He lies down on her bed and puts his hand in his shorts and starts jacking off. He imagines having sex with his mother, rubbing his face with her underwear as he sniffs the sweaty crotch area. He cums in his shorts, goes to his own bathroom, takes a shower, and heads back to his room, naked. He grabs the turquoise thong he kept and lies down on his bed. He puts the thongs crotch area into his mouth, accumulating saliva in his mouth, he absorbs the juices as he masturbates.

A flash of light, followed by crack like thunder interrupts him from cumming on his stomach. In his room now stands an older woman, gray haired, wearing dark purple robes. She looks at Adam with confusion, his mother's underwear in his mouth, as he lies naked in his bed with his cock in his hand, Adam is equally perplexed. He knows he should be nervous, but something about this surreal scene calms his mind. Instead of scolding him for what he did or making fun of him for doing this indecent act, the woman merely looks at him and smiles.

"I come with a gift." She says, in a strong yet calm voice that echoes through the room. "Be grateful I've shown up when you're being naughty." She then spreads her arms out to him, opening her robes.

As her robes drop to the floor, her face, and body regain youth. Adam gasps, clenching his mother's underwear, he sits up on the bed and backs away. "Mom?"

The woman, now appearing to him as his own mother, body exposed, smiles lovingly at him. "I am the Eternal Mother." She says. "The gift is yours, open your heart to me. Give yourself to your desire, and let yourself become one with me. You will never regret giving yourself to me, I require only that of you."

The woman taking the form of Maria drops to her knees before Adam.

"Tell me, baby," she says softly. "Do you accept?"

Adam feels the need to say something as she lowers her face closer to the edge of the bed. Stunned, in silence, he just stares at her with wide eyes.

"Why won't you accept my invitation?" she asks lowly. "My arms are open to you, my son." She brings her arms around Adam, crawling onto the bed next to him.

"You're not my real mom." He protests, unwilling to settle for anything other than the real deal.

She smiles. "Of course I am." She replies. "I am the Eternal Mother, I am that which created the very reality we inhabit." She pushes Adam onto his back on the mattress.

The Eternal Mother climbs on top of Adam, grasping his hardening cock in her hands. Her body rests atop his as her legs lock around his torso. "Relax." She says, closing her eyes as she holds him between her legs. With her right hand, she slides two fingers up and down Adam's cock, gently pulling the foreskin to reveal his head. "You are my son." She murmurs as she begins kissing him, licking his lips and nose, nuzzling against his neck. Her tongue flicks against his earlobe while gripping his ass with both hands. "Do you accept my gift?" She whispers.

While Adam is clearly enjoying himself, he doesn't feel right about this whatsoever. But nothing he has done feels right, either. No matter how much time he spends contemplating it, at some point, eventually, he knows he has to come clean with his mother.

"I accept, mommy." He says, finally.

The Eternal Mother gently lowers herself down on Adam's cock, her wet pussy envelopes his girth. "I'm so glad, baby." The woman cries out excitedly. "I need you to cum inside of me." She squeezes his balls as Adam struggles to keep his composure.

They kiss, letting their tongues interact as he gradually increases his thrusts, fucking her with ease. He thrusts deeper into her cunt, groaning loudly as she grips onto his shoulders and screams. When he lets loose his seed, filling her with hot sperm, creating a puddle below their joined bodies, he pulls out completely. The Eternal Mother reaches up with her hands and gives him a quick squeeze of gratitude.

"That's it?" Asks Adam. "That was my gift?"

The Eternal Mother puts her purple robe back on, a smile on her face, cum running down both her inner thighs. "That was just for me. I would have gifted you the Eternal power either way." She says. "Do not worry, my sweet child, having your actual mother to do this with, the ability to influence the mortal world through pleasure, all kinds of things shall be possible." And with those words, the pale goddess disappears with a thin stream of light.

"What did she mean by that last part?" Adam wonders, repeating the phrase 'influencing the mortal world' over and over again.

He looks around the room, still questioning if this is all a dream, his mother's dirty underwear still in his hand. The experience he just had continuously replaying in his mind. A light blinks and a table appears.

"I have a system." He gasps.

 

#-------#

SYSTEM ACQUIRED

 

 
STATS:  
STRENGTH 0/100
DEXTERITY 0/100
INTELLIGENCE 0/100
WILL 0/100
ENDURANCE 0/100
CHARISMA 0/100
STAMINA 0/100

 

10