Opening Up to Mom
856 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After watching the sun set, Adam teleports them back home. Much more relaxed, Maria takes a seat on the couch in the living room, inviting Adam to sit next to her.

"So it's called a system?" She confirms, trying to memorize all the jargon Adam threw at her.

"Yes. It allows me to accumulate points to invest into skills. I can now teleport long distance, also the ones I showed you, the inventory, and the jumping nearby thing, also-" Adam stops himself, looking at his mom for affirmation to continue.

"What?" She asks.

"Uh, I can see through clothes."

It takes a moment for his words to seep into her head and give them meaning. "You can see me naked? Like, right now?"

"No. I mean, now yes, but not all the time. Just when you look really sexy."

Maria smiles as she examines him, his burgeoning muscles, his confident posture, she thinks about how much he has changed recently.

"Are you as serious about your sexual attraction to me as you were about your system?" She asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" He replies, coyly.

Maria smiles. "I don't read minds. Besides, we never really talked about this." Her eyes look down. "I know I have been acting distant, maybe I was scared of what you told me." Adam listens to her, intently. "I don't want us to have to hide things from each other." She clears her throat. "I just want us to be as open towards each other as possible."

"I know. I try-"

"I know that you do." Interrupts Maria. "I guess I'm just saying that to myself, because, like I said, I want us to be as open as possible, and I realize that honesty is a two way street."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that, while I may not be comfortable with a sexual relationship now, that doesn't mean there isn't the possibility of me becoming more open to the idea."

Adam's eyes begin to sparkle. "Really?"

"Calm down." She laughs. "I think something like this would take a long time."

"Mom, I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

Maria chuckles. "I bet you are. So for now, let mettake my time."

Adam calms himself, nodding in agreement, allowing a brief silence to linger.

"So you're not weirded out by it? Specifically the part about me wanting to have sex with you, I mean." He asks.

"Not at all." Maria answers confidently. "What I'm curious about is how you got yourself into this trouble."

"What do you mean?" Adam raises an eyebrow.

"How did you realize you were attracted to me that way?"

"Oh." Adam leans forward, adjusting himself on the couch. "Well I always thought you were prettier than any other girl or woman I had seen, by the time puberty hit, you were my favorite masturbation material."

Maria holds back a laugh. "When did you start masturbating while thinking of me?"

"I learned how to jerk off because of you. It started with erections whenever you were in the same room, or if I simply thought about you. Most of my erections happened late at night before I went to sleep." Adam giggled. "Sometimes before falling asleep I would close my eyes, I could feel you on top of me, pushing yourself on me, moving your hips." He smirked, playing innocent. "Then eventually I learned about masturbating. Having you around the house, looking the way you look, it was bound to happen."

Maria can't help the feelings of fondness settle upon her. "I wish you would have said something sooner."

Adam shrugs. "Never had the courage."

"Now you do?" She asks, resting her elbow on the back edge of the sofa.

"Yeah." He smiles. "I think so."

Maria can't help but have her pride well up in her core. Adam was a brilliant boy, while in university he burned out, dropping out to work menial day jobs. She felt he wasn't happy with the way things turned out, but now he looked different.

" Adam." It came out as a whisper, due to being speechless, barely able to breathe from the happiness that swelled inside her. She pulled him close, throwing her arms around him. "Kiss me." She blurted out, realizing that even though she couldn't reciprocate all of his feelings, she could certainly kiss her own son. "Just this once.

Adam closed his eyes and leaned into her, making contact with his mother's lips for the first time, sending a jolt of electricity through him.

Maria melts in his embrace, putting her arms around him, feeling alive again. She presses her hand onto his chest. When Adam opens his eyes, she smiles, seeing the genuine contentment and pure passion written all over them.

"Well." She exhales in relief, easing herself away from him, stretching. "That was intense." She smiles. "But exciting." She pauses, looking at her son closely. "Why am I having such a hard time believing that you aren't going crazy here? What if it doesn't play out the way you want it to? Are we going to split and never speak to each other?" Her voice shook. "Doesn't seem fair to either of us to pursue this."

"You didn't feel anything just now?" Adam furrows his brow.

Maria shakes her head slowly. "Nothing except maybe some confusion." She laughs dryly. "My knees went weak, and at first I thought it was my imagination. Once you kissed me, the heat and the scent..." She sighs, remembering what it felt like.

Adam shifts uncomfortably, fidgeting with his fingers on the arms of the sofa. "Maybe we shouldn't wait for tonight?"

"Wait? Wait for what?" Maria lifts a disbelieving eyebrow, lost in her own thoughts.

"You know. Sex?"

"Oh, God, Adam." She groans playfully, getting up from the sofa.

"Mom, wait." He grabs her by the hand as she walks by. "Um, you know, being as open as possible, I just wanted to let you know that I also look through your dirty clothes for your most recently worn underwear."

Maria laughs hysterically, enough to weaken her legs and drop to the floor, making her laugh harder.

Meanwhile, Adam's face boils, questioning his entire existence, wondering of the sweet release of death, unable to speak or look at his mother.

Finally, Maria eases out of her fit. She clears her throat, stands back up, and adjusts herself. "Did it smell nice, baby." Before he can answer, she unbuttons her pants, reaching her hand under her pink panties, through her damp groin, she takes her hand out and puts it over Adam's mouth. "Here, what are you waiting for?" Adam breathes in the scent on his mother's hand. "Remember, I say how fast we go." She says into his ear. Straightening up, her hand still covering his mouth, she looks down at him as he returns her gaze. Looking deep into his eyes, she is pleased to see Adam take a submissive role in this interaction. "You can see through my clothes, right?"

Adam nods, his mouth still covered by her hand.

Maria takes a step back, pulling down her pants, underwear and all. Adam stares at her, refusing to blink.

"I guess there's no point in wearing clothes around the house, then." She says, unbuttoning her shirt. Down to just her bra, Maria reaches back with both hands, removing that too, completely naked in front of Adam.

Adam breathes heavy, his heart pounding, he looks his mom up and down, wanting to comment, but unable to find the words

Maria turns her back towards Adam, slowly bending over in front of him, breasts hanging down towards the ground as she picks up her clothes from the floor. Behind her, Adam groans in excitement. "Here, you can use these to play with yourself." She says, handing Adam the pink thong she just took off.

Maria walks down the hall as if on the runway, her hips swaying from side to side, drawing Adam in with the sexuality she radiates. Finally after years of holding everything back, the excitement of finally having her body in front of Adam ignited pure orgasmic lust. Desire swelled through every fiber of his being, almost deafening him from the intensity of his arousal. In an instant he thinks about forcing himself upon her, gagging at the thought.

"This is so insane." He breathes out, his mother's thong in his hand.

Adam rushes towards his room. Lying on the bed, memories of his mother's soft lips and the view she gave him after taking her clothes off, replay in his mind. Peering through the walls, he sees his mom in her room masturbating as well. Adam adjusts the pillows on his bed so he can sit up enough to look at his mother as she pleasures herself. Maria, knowing Adam is probably watching, spreads her legs further apart, breathing in through her nostrils, she lets out a quiet moan. As excited as she was earlier, Maria arches her back and grunts loudly as she experiences an incredible, mind altering climax, like none she has ever had before, convulsing her whole body. Throwing her legs open, curling them up underneath her, she rests for a second, catching her breath. Grunting louder, moaning again, the look of sexual pleasure radiates across her features.

The effect the sight has on Adam is immediate, witnessing her pornographic exhibition gives his penis immense rigidity. Leaning back on his bed, he strokes his cock, feeling himself get even closer to orgasm as he imagines what it would feel like to be making love with his mother.

8