ALISHA NIGHTINGALE (01)
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a particular city. Sun was rising and people were waking up to start their day. In a certain house, as the sun peeps through the windows with its rays. A girl can be seen sleeping peacefully, completely wrapped in inside the quilt with only her head out and snoring a little. 

 

 

*ring ring*

As the alarm clock rang. The cover rises indicating the figure below is waking up. The girl stifled a yawn and stretched her limbs. She let out a content sigh when she heard a satisfying pop. She walked to the bathroom to prepare herself. Once inside, in the mirror, there reflects a young girl with a face that could rival the most handsome and beautiful people that exist. She took off her clothes to take a shower her body showed she was fit and lean. Right curves and toned stomach. Anyone could tell she exercises and works out.

 

 

When finished she exited the bathroom and then headed downstairs. The living room had a modern theme to it. A big flat screen tv on the wall. On the left goes to the kitchen. It had everything it ever needed. A fridge, stove, cooking materials, and organized ingredients in it's each cabinet. A table to use for preparing the food. Next to it is the dining room. It had a round table made of wood.

 

 

The girl walks directly to the kitchen and prepares herself a simple yet fulfilling breakfast and soon comes up to the dinner table with the tray of food in her hands. Sitting down, she ate in silence. From someone else's point of view, it was a very lonely atmosphere. The girl, however, was used to it.

 

 

Ever since her parents had left her alone in this world. She got used to it, living alone and doing things alone, she was used to it. Yet the stinging pain still stayed. She suppressed the feeling and ignored it, then looked at the clock. The time showed 7:00 AM. After finishing her food, she stood up and cleaned the table and washed the dishes. There wasn't much to clean so she was finished in no time.

 

 

She walked to the front door and put on her shoes. Once making sure that she got everything, she stepped outside and made sure to lock the door before leaving. She had 20 minutes of walking to the school. Another 10 minutes to arrive in her classroom and one more 10 minutes till the classes start. A total of 40 minutes, she calculated.

 

 

Her brain worked differently from others. She can memorize in just a glance. Solve questions in a matter of seconds. Calculate every possibility of one scenario. And she can even multitask. If anyone knew her they would in no doubt say she's a genius.

 

 

Just like her ancestors, the Nightingale Family. A family filled with geniuses that specializes in different aspects. Some envy them and others respect them while the rest fear them. Many felt different emotions towards such a family. Be it negative or positive. Although none dared to do what their mind entails, for fear of not being able to see light no more.

 

 

Alisha Nightingale. A girl who is perfect in every way. No flaws can be seen and for those who don't know her well, she may appear to have no weakness whatsoever. She is also very independent and a reliable girl, despite her age. Men or boys seek her attention. Women and girls envy her in jealousy. But the said girl could care less. For she,  herself only wants to live with no drama. But her wish would be ignored by fate.

 

 

Alisha attends a private school. A school made for rich people. A chance for those who were sent to make a connection. Alisha did not see the need to do the unnecessary. Her family is, after all, The number 1 in business. The most influential family who no one dares to even bask in their presence, in the world. But how is it still the most prominent in business when no one manages it? It was no secret that the head and madam of the Nightingale Family were gone, and everyone wondered who was capable of enough to successfully run the business. No one knew except for the Pendragons'. 2nd most influential family in the business world. They knew who ran it. They knew who still made it stand tall when it should be crumbling down.

 

 

The pendragon and nightingale have been friends for a long time. It was because of certain events that made both families get to know each other, whether the reason for it was how their ancestors were friends or because of a business opportunity. But since then there has been no rumour of conflict between them. To the outsiders, both families were loyal to each other.

 

 

Back to the main part. We see Alisha walk to her seat with an emotionless face. She had the aura of a cold and aloof person, it was her default expression since the tragedy. Next seated to her, was her childhood friend. Elena Pendragon.

 

 

With a cheerful smile, she greeted Alisha:  "Good morning, my friend." And did a little bow. Mimicking a butler.

 

 

Alisha glanced at her odd friend and greeted her back: "Morning."

 

 

Then sat in her seat. The exchange was short but both parties were satisfied with the other's company, so they didn't see the need to be over dramatically show the others of their friendship.

 

 

Everyone's attention was on them the moment Alisha entered. They sweatdropped when they heard her response. The two were the complete opposite of each other. Yet they get along well- really well. Everyone knew of their good relationship. Heck- there's even a fan club about the two. Though some could not help but be sceptical. Sure they are really close but what if there was more to it than just friendship? Thus the creation of their very own Ship club. Both sides decided to come together and form an alliance. The two said girls though did not care. They can do whatever they want. It was their own opinion anyway. Do they want to create a fan club? Then go do it, there's no harm in wishful fantasy.

 

 

*riiiiiiiing*

The bell rang meaning class would be starting. All settled down and went to their respective seats when the teacher came in. Overall the day was just like any other school day.

 

 

When lunchtime arrived, Alisha and Elena sat at their usual spot. At the back of the school, there was a path that leads to an old clubroom. They had stumbled upon it while walking around leisurely. Inside was clean, no speck of dust can be seen, signs of it being cleaned regularly. There was a table in the centre and it would've been where the club meetings were held but that was none of their concern.

 

 

Elena sat in her chosen chair with Alisha in front of her. They ate in silence and no one spoke. Alisha liked the quietness and Elena thought it was somewhat calming. They both finished lunch in exactly 15 minutes.

 

 

After cleaning up. Elena asked a question:  "So I heard that the Whyte family disturbed you again."

 

 

"Yes," Alisha answered with one eyebrow raised, a mysterious glint passes through her eyes.

 

 

Elena sees this and sighs. She doesn't get how her friend is so calm about some stuff. She was also impressed when she found out that Alisha was the one managing her family business. A girl doing business and school at the same time. Others will surely be impressed. How did she get time on both? That she did not know. She would need to ask her later.

 

 

Elena hummed in thought while maintaining a staring contest with her friend. Alisha obviously doing the same thing. Silence once again enveloped the whole room. Both observed each other. The first one to look away was Elena. She did not know why Alisha stares at her like that. There was amusement and another emotion she could not decipher. Her friend was full of mysteries.

 

 

She sighed as she stood up. Alisha followed her movement. As both started to head back, one thought crossed Elena's mind as she walked.

 

 

When will her friend, the one whose curiosity is over the limits, come back?

0