[Outdated] Episode 18 – Ein de Trenaebria
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cosmic Champion

Chapter 2: Guardian of The Forest

Episode 18 – Ein de Trenaebria

Announcement

Update [20th April 2024]

- Put the old chapter into Spoiler to prepare for the rework.


Spoiler

“Ouch!”

Although the impact negated the force from gravity, once the mound got grinded down, the hammer felt heavy for him once again.

Having to let go of the hammer suddenly made him loses balance and fell to the ground with his butt.

“Purple stick was so cool!”

The three quickly ran to him. The girl was very excited as she screaming and jumped.

“I think my tail bone broke….”

As Rosetta helping the man getting back up, he was in severe pain and struggled so hard.

He fell around 5 meters from the ground after all.

“I didn’t even think that would work….”

“I’ll take care of him.”

The satyr came closer and took D’Atch into his shoulder.

After that, he stared silently at the grinded mound.

“I’m sorry, boy. But there is a serious threat that could harm everyone here. I will make up for you later.”

Seeing the boy was staring silently, D’Atch apologized and comforted him.

“No need to make up, sir. I’m just……”

“I won’t lie…I do feel a bit sad.”

“That small hill was like a home to us….”

“We could find a new home anyway. Haha.”

After went silent for a moment, the boy cheered up while giving a light laughter.

“…”

“Rose! How are we going to move them?”

 D’Atch did not say anything further to the boy. He turned to the older nymph while looking at the large pile of dirt.

“Easy! I’ll use the leftover roots inside the mound and these vines to conjoin them into a big ball!”

She then spread her hands in front of the pile and all of the dirt slowly attached to each other forming a circular shape with the help of the vines that were left tying.

“I’ve seen mr.beetle did this before. Back then I was so surprised that such a tiny insect could move a larger thing than their body.”

After the dirt finished forming, Rosetta came behind it and started rolling it back to the den along with the others.

“Sister! I want to be mr.beetle!”

“Be careful not to fall.”

The young nymph climbed up the rolling dirt to the top and started walking backward happily.

“Do you know? Trees have primary root and secondary root.”

“I used my power to uproot the primary one. The secondary roots could grow back as long as the primary one still remains.”

“You are very smart, you know that?”

“..Thank you..”

 

[And you’re just reckless.]

“Shut up.”

On the way back to the den, D’Atch thought about how Rose could come up with such intellects. He complimented her honestly.

“By the way, sister hasn’t heard you two’s names yet. What’s your name my pollen?”

“My name is Hibiscus!”

“I am Tulio.”

Rosetta was worried about the girl, so she checked on her and asked sweetly. The boy answered after her.

“Sister’s name is Rosetta! You can call me Rose! Nice to meet you two!”

“D’Atch.”

[Device]

“No one asks you!”

[Same to you.]

“You -!”

The argument between the man and mysterious clock made the three trees giggled.

…..

“Please drop me here. Thank you.”

After reaching the den, D’Atch asked the boy to lay him down.

“This is the tree sister was talking about!”

“Beautiful, right?”

Rose rolled the dirt nearby the Bond sprout then introduced it to the young.

“Wahhhhhh it glows~”

“I have never seen this kind of plant before. What is this called, sister Rose?”, the boy was curious.

“Sister don’t know….This is born by the power of brother D’Atch. Would you like to ask him?”

Rosetta turned to the young nymph and asked making her looked between purple stick and Rosetta nervously while the boy just kept silent.

“Ouch..my butt…my hand…I’m gonna need to rest hard after I’m done with the Bond sprout…”

D’Atch tried checking on his butt while laying down on the right side making his broken hand being in a reluctant situation.

“See? He’s silly! He won’t harm you!”

Rosetta saw him touching his butt from a distance, so she tried cheering up the girl.

“…...purple stick can make this pretty plant?”

“You can try asking him~”

The young nymph nodded and picked up her courage while walking to D’Atch.

“Tulio, please go that way and bring me a lot of water from the river.”

Meanwhile, Rosetta used her power to weave a large bucket then handed it to the boy.

“Strange…. The sky is full of bright lights, but the weather isn’t very hot at all….”

It was afternoon that time. The sun was right in the middle of the sky. D’Atch briefly looked up and was curious.

[Will you be able to survive the next area though? It is a desert, isn’t it?]

“I doubt it….”

“Could you make me new clothes though? I want to change my clothes too! I’ve been wearing since I came here.”

[Of course. Just find me Ingredients and it’ll be done in no time.]

Puff Puff

“Hm?”

 As D’Atch was leisurely lying on the ground, light smacks hitting him from behind. He then slowly turned around to see.

“Oh!? It’s you. Hibiscus. What’s the matter?”

“….”

The girl did not respond anything while trying to hide her eyes from contacting with his.

“It’s ok. I won’t hurt you. Do you need anything?”

….

“Purple…can make glowy flower?”

After being silent for a little while, the girl spoke up while still trying to avoid an eye contact.

“Ah…I’m not sure?”

“Yo-You see. That beautiful flower is the proof of friendships between sister Rosetta, me, and sister Rubaegia!”

When the girl heard him said that he was unsure, her face was sad. D’Atch did not want to make her cry, so he changed the topic to make her feel interested again.

“Sister Rubagee?”

“Yeah……wait, where is she?”

The man tried to raise his body up reluctantly and looked for the slimes, but nothing could be found.

“Rose! There’s no one here!”

“What?!”

D’Atch shouted to the nymph from afar. She looked and searched everywhere in the den but no one could be found.

“No way! Is she got infected again?!” D'Atch was slightly in panic.

“You stay here and protect the sprout. I’ll go look for her!”

Rosetta then conjured the roots underground to form a dome shape protecting over the sprout.

“Sister! Look! There’s a little slime in the river!”

“huh?”

“guyuguyguyuygu”

The boy came back with a filled bucket of water. When Rosetta came closer to inspect it, she saw a cute roundy blue slime submerged in the water leisurely.

She then swiftly ran out to the river’s way.

“Rubaegia!”

“Rosetta?”

After reaching the river, the nymph called out for her friend and the slime queen slowly emerged from the river.

“What are you doing there?”

“I heard a loud boom, so I hide with the kids here.”

“Oh…..”

“Are you better now?”

“Yes…My head don’t pain now.”

The nymph asked her worriedly as the slime queen slowly came out of the river along with little slimes.

“I’m sorry to ask you this, but could you bring a lot of water with me back to the den?”

“Absulutli…by the way, you not hurt right? I’m sorry for hitting you..”

“No..you didn’t hurt anyone. Don’t worry.”

Hearing that, the slime queen smiled lightly.

She then put both of her arms into the river and started drawing the water into her body.

Along the way back to the den, Rosetta explained why she needed a lot of water and the source of loud noise earlier.

…..

“Can I make another Bond sprout with this flower?”

[Probably no. But I could make it glow.]

Seeing the girl kept staring at the Bond sprout, D’Atch asked the device after plucking a pretty flower.

He nodded and placed the flower in the blue light cone then the flower glowed up.

“Here. I’m sorry I couldn’t make another one. But Hibiscus can have this pretty instead.”

He slowly approached the child and handed her the pretty glowing flower.

“Waaaaa~ Glowy Glowy~”

“Thank you, big brother~”

"Thank you, big brother!"

The young nymph accepted the flower from his hand. She thanked him adorably with the sweetest smile.

[What’s the matter?]

“N-Nothing.”

Hearing D’Atch’s light gasp and saw him went speechless for seconds, the device was curious and asked worriedly.

He then slowly walked away while the girl kept yelling “yay yay~” happily in the background.

“D’Atch! I found Rube!”

After a few minutes, Rosetta came back with the slimes.

“Where did she-”

“What the fu-…..lower?”

When D’Atch turned to them, he saw a giant 5 meters Rubaegia approaching. He almost cursed in surprise but managed to change it in time for the girl.

“ahahaha~ beeg beeg slime~”

The young nymph swiftly ran to the slime queen and hugged her leg excitedly.

“Hibiscus, sisters are going to make the plant grow right now, please step away.”

Rosetta scooped the girl up and brought her to Tulio.

“Are you alright, D’Atch?”

“Yeah, I think I broke my butt.”

Rubaegia asked him from the sky. She did not say anything back but laughed a bit. She drew the water from the bucket and walked out of the den along with her friend.

“Please dig a large hole here.”

Rosetta asked her friend to make a large hole the size of the mound in an open area not far from the den while she rolled the dirt out together.

“Alright, squash this round dirt down to the hole and mix some water in it. I’ll go back and bring the sprout.”

Rosetta asked her friend as she removed the vines from the dirt ball.

“Allllllllrightttttttttt”

She drawled jokingly then carefully squashed down the dirt ball with her hands while mixing them with the water from the river.

Her body gradually became smaller as she used the water to mix and poured it into the hole.

“Thank you.”

When Rosetta came back, she placed the sprout above the pile of wet dirt and began using her power.

“Wow….”

“hahaha!~ Beeg glowy tree!~”

When D’Atch, the two trees, and the slime kids walked out of the den to check, they saw the Bond sprout gradually grew and became bigger and bigger.

It then finally became a large 10 meters tree filling with glowing leaves and flowers.

“So beautiful….”

[Does your world have this big tree?]

“No……this is miracle..”

D’Atch was completely astonished with the giant tree.

“I could feel the refresh and purity from the flowers’ pollen…”

“Dis is our friendships?”

The girls slowly walked back to the group and witnessed the beauty of the tree together with them.

[You three should name it.]

The device suggested.

“I don’t know…”

“Rubaegia…you should name this!”

As the man’s head was blanked, Rosetta suggested her friend to name the tree.

“….Ein de Trenaebria…I like dis name!”

Rubaegia spoke as she stared at the tree.

[That’s a good name.]


Sorry for taking so long for this episode. The previous episode didn't need any bug fixes, I think.
The next episode is gonna be the end of this chapter! And then we're gonna go back to Zeke's story for much more fun and actions! Thank you for reading!

 

[collapse]
0