Chapter 3. Settlements
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Luo Ji walked, he chatted with the old barbarian. After all, this old man seemed to know the most things. He wanted to know more about this era. However, what made Luo Ji depressed was that the useful information was still limited. , and counting, there are only two.

One is where they used to live, and there are other small tribes around, but those small tribes have more warriors than them, so after winter, because of the scarcity of food, the other side often runs over to plunder their food, causing their tribes Many people starved to death this winter.

There is also the issue of beasts. Although most of the animals are hibernating, there are still evil wolves out for food. It is definitely a nightmare to encounter evil wolves out for food in the wild.

There is no doubt that both the evil wolves who came out for food and the natives of those small tribes were all threats to Luo Ji, and they were still quite a threat.

There is no means of transportation in this era, that is to say, from the time when the blizzard destroyed their tribe to the present, they all walked on two legs for five days. Not particularly far.

Considering the area covered by the blizzard, it was impossible for other tribes that were very close to them to have not suffered at that time. If the natives of other tribes had also left their original places like them, Luo Ji was not narcissistic enough to think that he was the king. As soon as his anger is released, the other party will obediently run over to be his younger brother, and it is more likely that they will fight for food resources and new places to live, right?

And if there is a real fight, the old barbarian said just now that the sluts used to bully them because of the number of people. Can they fight now?

"Hey, I'm so worried..." Thinking of this, Luo Ji couldn't help sighing. The emotions that had just eased up before were now starting to get tangled again. These days, the patriarch is not so easy to be!

Just when Luo Ji was struggling with the development of the tribe, the young barbarian who was walking in front suddenly shouted happily, "Patriarch, here we are."

Following the voice, Luo Ji, who had a worried look on his face, looked up subconsciously and saw that after passing through the grove in front of him, a large lake suddenly came into his sight. Before he could say anything, in his mind, the system The prompt sounded suddenly...

System prompt: Congratulations to the player 'Luo Ji' for discovering the 2-star natural wonder 'Mingjing Lake' and earning 1,000 civilization points.

"Huh?!" Luo Ji was startled, he was a poor rookie with no civilization points before, but after a long journey, a thousand civilization points hit him like that?

This sudden little surprise made Luo Ji's mood suddenly cloudy, and at the same time there were a lot of thoughts in his mind, "Natural wonders? This thing is also in the game. According to this logic, if I build a new tribe next to this Mingjing Lake, Is there something like an effect bonus?"

With nervousness and anticipation, Luo Ji quickly trotted two steps and approached this natural wonder. I have to say that the lake that can be called a natural wonder is really spectacular. It was frozen, but it didn't affect the impact this huge lake brought to Luo Ji.

At the same time, as Luo Ji approached, something similar to a panel window popped up in front of his eyes, and he saw the above introduction...

Name: Mingjing Lake

Type: freshwater lake, natural wonder

Level: two stars

Resources: freshwater resources, fish resources

Effect: If you settle around Mingjing Lake, you can get a fixed 100 civilization points every day, and the 'fishing' bonus is 20%.

Taking a deep breath, Luo Ji's breathing became a little quicker. No matter what the 20% fishery bonus is, the freshwater resources and fish resources in Mingjing Lake alone are enough. Let him make up his mind to set this place as a new settlement, not to mention that he can get a fixed 100 civilization points every day.

"Let's make this our new settlement!"

The patriarch has spoken. Naturally, the others have no opinion. All of them have expressions of relief on their faces. The displaced life in the past five days has also made them a little tired. Now they have finally found a new place to live. Everyone was clearly relieved.

"Okay, the men go around and pick up some branches and stones and come back, and the women clean up the snow on the ground." The old barbarian habitually began to instruct everyone to work.

This made Luo Ji's face, who was standing next to him, showing a hint of embarrassment. Well, he made another low-level mistake. If it was in the game, of course, with a click of the mouse, the tribe would be established, but now it is in a similar A place like another world, you can't have it with just a few words, you still have to instruct everyone to build it!

After thinking for a while in his heart, looking at his busy tribesmen, his idleness as the patriarch didn't seem very good, so Luo Ji decided to find something for himself to do.

With this thought in mind, his eyes fell directly on the frozen lake of Mingjing Lake, apparently thinking of fresh water and fish. After all, he was thinking of using fish as food.

Walking to the edge of the lake again, Luo Ji squatted down and first tapped the frozen lake with his hand. The sound was as if he had hit a wall, and he felt the ice surface in an instant. Thickness, "My dear, you have to find a bigger rock to smash this ice surface away..."

Just as he was muttering like this, a strange-looking old barbarian came over with his stick and crutches, "Patriarch, what are you doing?"

"Oh, it's just in time, ask someone to find a bigger rock..." As he spoke, Luo Ji stretched out his hand to measure the size of the rock, "Let's break the ice surface and see if we can get some. fish to eat."

"Patriarch, what is a fish? Can you eat it?" If Luo Ji's first half sentence could be understood by the old barbarian, then the second half of the sentence left him completely confused, and the moment he opened his mouth, he couldn't even speak. Two questions were asked.

Faced with these continuous questions, Luo Ji was obviously stunned, thinking to himself, "Isn't it? This era is so primitive that even fish don't know it?"

Then, Luo Ji, who seemed to realize something, suddenly remembered the wooden sticks in the hands of the four barbarian warriors. They were still using wooden sticks instead of stone spears...

Well, he clarified the situation at once, this world is really elementary enough! According to this situation, catching fish is also a problem. In this frozen Jingjing Lake, if only one gap was opened, it was obvious that the fish could not be caught with those wooden sticks...

The primitiveness of this era was beyond his expectations. To be precise, it had not yet entered the Stone Age. Fortunately, Luo Ji was also a patient person. After sorting out what he needed in his mind, he spoke slowly. "All in all, first find a big rock that can smash the surface of the lake, and at the same time find some rocks with a sharp edge or one end, oh yes, and tree vines, and also get more thin and sturdy tree vines. …”

Luo Ji, the patriarch, spoke up. The tribe's people naturally followed suit. After watching the young people gather what he wanted, Luo Ji turned to look at the old barbarian who was still standing there, "If all goes well. If so, you'll find out what a fish is in a moment."

In this regard, although the old barbarian was full of doubts, he did not ask any further questions. It seemed that Luo Ji's identity as the patriarch was quite useful.

0